Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration

Old 04-03-2006, 07:44 AM
I luv the Interweb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration

Would you let this man cut your ***** off?

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Three men accused of running a sadomasochistic "dungeon" in rural Haywood County were in custody Friday, charged with performing illegal castrations.

Investigators from the office of Sheriff Tom Alexander said the men admitted performing at least eight surgeries on six consenting clients over the past year, including castrations and ******** replacements.

None of the men identified as Richard Sciara, 61, Danny Reeves, 49, and Michael Mendez, 60 is licensed to practice medicine, officials said.

It's extremely bizarre," District Attorney Michael Bonfoey said in a telephone interview Friday. "It's incredible the amount of ways that people can find to run afoul of the law, that's for sure."

The men were each being held on $150,000 bond at the Haywood County Jail in Waynesville, Bonfoey said. If they remain in jail over the weekend, he said, they will make a first court appearance Monday.

According to Alexander's office, detectives who searched the home Wednesday found medical supplies that included scalpels, sutures, bandages, local anesthetic and artificial replacement ********* known as "neuticles."

Also seized were videotaping equipment, videotapes, compact discs and DVDs that the sheriff's office said had recordings of the surgeries.

Two plastic containers holding what appeared to be frozen testes were sent to a forensics lab for testing.

The suspects were arrested Thursday without incident. Each man faces 18 charges five counts of felonious castration without malice, five counts of felonious conspiracy to commit castration without malice and eight counts of misdemeanor performing medical acts without a license.

"This right here beats anything I have ever seen," Alexander told the Asheville Citizen-Times, which reported that victims may have come from as far away as South America.

Photographs and videos made at the "dungeon" south of Hazelwood were apparently featured on a locally produced sadomasochistic Web site, officials said. Alexander's office first investigated the house in 2004, but concluded there was nothing illegal going on because all the participants were over 18 and apparently willing.

Bonfoey said he urged the sheriff to take another look at the home after a recent conversation with a citizen who made "strange statements" about the place. The renewed scrutiny helped lead to the new charges, Bonfoey said.

Bonfoey said the law distinguishes between malicious and non-malicious castration, but that the consent of the castrated makes no difference.

"Assuming that the victims consented to this and we don't know that for sure yet that doesn't make it a defense," he said. "We can't have people who are not medical doctors lopping off limbs and other body parts."

Investigators said other surgeries performed at the home included urethra rerouting and ***** removal.

Each of the felony charges carries a maximum sentence of three years, three months, Bonfoey said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12102319/

Old 04-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (shadygirl)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shadygirl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>no, i prefer clean cut italians to cut my weiner off.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:48 AM
I'm a Jackass

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shadygirl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

nope
Old 04-03-2006, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (.brian.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .brian. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no, i prefer clean cut italians to cut my weiner off.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Chubzilla will be here to help you in 5....4....3....
Old 04-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Messatsu!

your threads make me sad, Shady.

I like my penix.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Nu Sigma Alpha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

she's at it again
Old 04-03-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm here for the gangbang!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shadygirl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Would you let this man cut your ***** off? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I believe they were just cutting the guys' nuts off
Old 04-03-2006, 08:12 AM
I luv the Interweb

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (Lewie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lewie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I believe they were just cutting the guys' nuts off </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yes Lewie that makes it sooo much better

Edit: So in your opinion, who is sicker the guys that did the operations or the guys that wanted it done?
Old 04-03-2006, 08:14 AM

yea, castration is cutting the nuts off. the ***** remains, although it is rendered useless.

jesus, people are such freaks
Old 04-03-2006, 08:16 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shadygirl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh yes Lewie that makes it sooo much better

Edit: So in your opinion, who is sicker the guys that did the operations or the guys that wanted it done?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The guys that wanted the operation done are the sickos. The guys who did the operation would be considered normal if it were not for the "dungeon" where they performed it....they would be doctors, minus any education or experience.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (dreamer)

I would have to say the people getting it removed.. Ya the guy is F'D up who is doing it but a ***** gotta get paid somehow lol
Old 04-03-2006, 08:21 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shadygirl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Bonfoey said the law distinguishes between malicious and non-malicious castration, but that the consent of the castrated makes no difference.

Investigators said other surgeries performed at the home included urethra rerouting and ***** removal.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, shadygirl it looks like they did do ***** removals.

On a sidenote....who the expletive wants their urethra rerouted? and where did they reroute it to?

and what would make castration non-malicious?
Old 04-03-2006, 08:28 AM
I luv the Interweb

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (Lewie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lewie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sorry, shadygirl it looks like they did do ***** removals.

On a sidenote....who the expletive wants their urethra rerouted? and where did they reroute it to?

and what would make castration non-malicious?</TD></TR></TABLE>

They want to be girls

And anyone remember that one thread (that I still have nightmares about) with the pic by pic demostration of a guy cutting his ***** off?
Old 04-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Nu Sigma Alpha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe it was a sex change operation gone bad?
Old 04-03-2006, 08:37 AM
cthulward

And anyone remember that one thread (that I still have nightmares about) with the pic by pic demostration of a guy cutting his ***** off?</TD></TR></TABLE>

link?

strange article you have found... :sick:
Old 04-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I luv the Interweb

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (emo_emu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by emo_emu &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

link?

strange article you have found... :sick:</TD></TR></TABLE>

It was posted like a year ago and I think it eventually got locked or deleted I don't remember the topic title either.....
Old 04-03-2006, 08:39 AM

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (emo_emu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by emo_emu &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

link?

strange article you have found... :sick:</TD></TR></TABLE>

Emo_Emu worries me for wanting to see this =/
Old 04-03-2006, 08:48 AM
cthulward

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (cAnDyMaN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cAnDyMaN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Emo_Emu worries me for wanting to see this =/ </TD></TR></TABLE>

come on, us emos have to cut ourselves. my wrists are getting a little played-out
Old 04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shadygirl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> artificial replacement ********* known as "neuticles."
</TD></TR></TABLE>
haha
Old 04-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (LSvtec03)

Another bizzare thread created by Shady.

You're one strange lady...
Old 04-03-2006, 09:45 AM
I luv the Interweb

Default Re: Three men charged in 'dungeon' castration (Chris.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Another bizzare thread created by Shady.

You're one strange lady... </TD></TR></TABLE>