Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

There was a thread about a warning that popped up and I can't find it....

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

There was a thread about a warning that popped up and I can't find it....

Old 05-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default There was a thread about a warning that popped up and I can't find it....

Google chrome (THANKS GOOGLE) found this while i was trying to check out the hotties in the hotties thread....this is just an fyi.

I know there was a thread about this earlier, can't find it though. Probably had a shitty title like mine does...
Attached Images  
Old 05-20-2012, 11:57 AM
I drive a G35, it's silver, surprised?

Default Re: There was a thread about a warning that popped up and I can't find it....

Someone probably linked an image from that site. Don't think you can catch a virus on HT with a linked image. But then again, my crotch does itch quite a bit lately - so what do I know.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: There was a thread about a warning that popped up and I can't find it....

last page of the hotties why not thread is still doing it for my chrome.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It took some extensive investigating but I uncovered the other thread for you: https://honda-tech.com/forums/general-discussion-debate-40/honda-tech-malware-3054889/

Meanwhile, WTF honda-tech?
Old 05-20-2012, 12:45 PM
pm4nudes

Never seen that before. Good thing I only use my primary desktop for intimate video browsing. So the paper trail leads back to that race car driver for Roadfly?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
He knows where you live!

Originally Posted by CARMA_626 View Post
Someone probably linked an image from that site. Don't think you can catch a virus on HT with a linked image. But then again, my crotch does itch quite a bit lately - so what do I know.
You can't say never on this - it's possible that the image (which is being loaded from the other site) has something embedded into it with a call to another link/file/etc. There used to be a cool utility I had that would let you embed stuff inside jpeg's (think that's the format...).
Old 05-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Happened to me too
Old 05-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Clever Girl

page 15 and 16 of that hottie thread.

Boner killed by might get a virus adrenaline rush.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.