Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent does - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent does

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.

Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent does

Old 01-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

Default Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent does

Old 01-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 01-10-2018, 09:27 AM
Drunk Wagon Pilot

Default Re: Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent

That "cop" is straight bitchmade

Also **** like this is why I wish my wife would find another profession
Old 01-10-2018, 09:32 AM
El Chico

So......much.....rage.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The teacher could have a big payday if she was black and the cop was white JK JK!!

However she is a women so she can do the #metoo! Get some good money there right.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I read about this, its sad really.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This is really bad and goes to back up the point made by this teacher and the others there, just silencing her for speaking the truth.

I feel this is the best case scenario for them though because situations like these seem to get way more attention than if it wasn't handled at all or she was just ignored.

Hope this brings attention to those crooked turds
Old 01-10-2018, 09:41 AM
El Chico

Oh it gets worse.....

Old 01-10-2018, 09:42 AM
Bloody Beaver

Originally Posted by AZ_CIVIC View Post
The teacher could have a big payday if she was black and the cop was white JK JK!!

However she is a women so she can do the #metoo! Get some good money there right.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Knightsport View Post
First rule of discussing the contract, you do not talk about the contract.
Second rule of discussing the contract, you do not talk about the contract.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Almighty Prognosticator

Didn't that Utah nurse get half a mil?

Old 01-10-2018, 10:02 AM
SHAME ON YOU REBECCA!

^^ can't cry about a raise now
Old 01-10-2018, 10:10 AM
El Chico

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's View Post
First rule of discussing the contract, you do not talk about the contract.
Second rule of discussing the contract, you do not talk about the contract.
You can't make this stuff up.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:38 AM
aka DaZman69!

I mean at a board meeting, the board members make the decision, listening to the public is just that, listening. The public is supposed to give their opinion, have it be heard, and sit down. It’s not a bitch session. She made her point and just kept repeating it, that’s bitching. They don’t have to decide to agree to her opinion. I’d be pissed too if I was on that board listening to her. Also, she’s opposing it because she feels the teachers aren’t paid enough. That’s not a reason to oppose it. What she should be fighting for is her salary, not the reduction of the salary of the super.

She was basically just bitching, and everybody is on her side because she’s a teacher and a prime example of the american worker.

Def on the side of the school board.

i dunno about the cop thing, but if she didn’t comply what else was he supposed to do. No idea what happened in the back though.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Drunk Wagon Pilot

That old **** sounds like your typical "I should have retired long ago because I don't give a crap anymore" *******
Old 01-10-2018, 11:00 AM
El Chico

Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post

Def on the side of the school board.
Color me shocked.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:02 AM
INSERT TITLE HERE

She's a teacher and she should know better because she wouldn't allow a child to ask questions like that in class....

Wow...
Old 01-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Don't believe the rumors

Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post
What she should be fighting for is her salary, not the reduction of the salary of the super.

She was arguing against him giving himself raise, not calling for his wages to be cut

Cop's actions are complete bullshit. FTP

Old 01-10-2018, 11:04 AM
INSERT TITLE HERE

Originally Posted by crawdad689 View Post
She was arguing against him giving himself raise, not calling for his wages to be cut

Cop's actions are complete bullshit. FTP

Yep. Super got a $38,000 raise which was supposedly because the district met their goals in terms of test scores and other benchmarks. Teachers haven't got a raise in years even though meeting the benchmarks was 100% their work and had nothing to do with the super.

But hey, bitch is out of line. She should bow to her betters.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:04 AM
El Chico

Originally Posted by newt2 View Post
She's a teacher and she should know better because she wouldn't allow a child to ask questions like that in class....

Wow...
Right?!?!?!

That illustrates PERFECTLY how their School Board President views his teachers. Just wow.

And that analogy was wrong at best and terrible at worst. If a kid was given permission to speak and you told them to sit down you are going to have one confused kid.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Drunk Wagon Pilot

**** that entire board
Old 01-10-2018, 11:06 AM
El Chico

Yep. Super got a $38,000 raise which was supposedly because the district met their goals in terms of test scores and other benchmarks. Teachers haven't got a raise in years even though meeting the benchmarks was 100% their work and had nothing to do with the super.

But hey, bitch is out of line. She should bow to her betters.

Exaaaactly.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:08 AM
aka DaZman69!

Originally Posted by crawdad689 View Post
my point was she was arguing his salary not hers, because thinking I was talking about a salary reduction and not a lack of salary increase changes everything
Old 01-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wrong way to do it. Incentive's to acheive test scores and graduation rates, not to actually educate...
Old 01-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Drunk Wagon Pilot

Yep

Mrs. Pinja had students that could barely write their own name go ahead and "graduate" when she was teaching public high school because the administrators had to meet county regulations

**** is fucked

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Teacher arrested for asking board why no teachers get a raise but superintendent does

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.