Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work.

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:56 PM
New User

Default So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work.

Normally I would not post something such as this, but the comedy must be shared.

My girlfriend works for SCI (assembly plant basically). She works second shift, 2:30 pm - 11 pm.

Apparently there is a kid there named Jimmy. He is a 20 year old, fresh out of highschool, retarded looking football jock. She tells me he has been talking to her and he has been getting more bold. She tells him that she is involved and living with me and that we are very serious, but he continues. So the other day, she comes in and finds this letter on her work station. Then he comes over and talks to her (she said she was nice and tried not to laugh), her other friends that work there laughed to his face. Apparently he took her not laughing as a sign of interest and began trying to lay down the game.

Pick up lines that she told me he has said:
"When I saw you, I hung up my pimp hat."
"I am ready to be a daddy." (she has two kids)
"I can give you things your boyfriend cant"
"I want to take care of you and you wont have to work, I will pay for everything you will ever need."

Now, lets look at some facts.
1) pimp hat? he is 20... jesus christ. Rumor mill has it, that he has hit on every girl in the plant.

2) daddy? two minutes with her kids and he would slit his throat as he jumped off the roof.

3) he can give her things that I cant... hahaha... ahhahahaha... he makes $7.00 an hour, I make $25.00 an hour.

4)He will take care of her..... he lives with his PARENTS.

So, I looked at the love letter and laughed, but scanned it for future reference incase he did anything stupid. One would think after she told him that she is happy, and laughed at him for thinking he can give her more than I do, that he would back off..... NOOOO..
He started telling everyone on his shift (he works first shift 6:00am to 2:30pm) that she is leaving me for him, and they are planning to get an apartment together. When she hears the rumor she dog cusses him up one side and down the other. Then he says "why you play me like dat?" She said something to the effect of, "I dont want to date you, I dont want to go out with you, I dont want to live with you, and I sure as hell never want to expletive you, so stop asking."

Then today, (its been a few weeks, and she has been going in early so she can get trained on a new line)... he asks her if she has thought about six flags yet. (refer to love letter). She told him no, she does not want to go six flags with him. If she wants to go, she will go with me. Then he told her the he would pay for everything, including the hotel room. She told him no again, and then called me all pissed off because he is still bugging her...

So here it is... the love letter. If he continues, I will reveal his phone numbers. He already got a corrected (in red and green ink) copy of the letter in the mail. Reverse look up FTW.

Modified by Lildrgn at 5:08 PM 4/4/2006
Old 04-04-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (Lildrgn)

you ought to show us his number and we can start harrasing.. hmm this could get interesting
Old 04-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

go pimp slap him
Old 04-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well this should be funny *gets beer and popcorn*

I'll get this out of the way.

Pics of the GF FTW!!!!

BLITZ!!!!!!!!

what a ***!!!!!!

what is he 12?

That ****** needs to learn to write!

TIWWOP!!!!!

PICS OR BAN!!!!!!

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (Lildrgn)

We should hook him up with the author of the other letter that was posted.
I'm here for the gangbang!

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (cAnDyMaN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cAnDyMaN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you ought to show us his number and we can start harrasing.. hmm this could get interesting</TD></TR></TABLE>

X2
Honda-Tech Member

Were gonna need pics of the said girl in question

Go into work with her if it's possible and have a talk with him. If that doesn't work have your girlfriend invite him to a bar for a drink and you be there with your friends louisville and slugger
HNIC

It must be bad note week or something.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:03 PM

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (cAnDyMaN)

20 and fresh out of HS?

lol. This guy is a retard.

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (vtecvoodoo)

Also.. in for Pics of this sooo called G/F of yours haha. Also grabs beer and pizza fvck the popcorn..

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (vtecvoodoo)

PLEASE post his number.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:04 PM
I should know better

Run on sentences in his letter ftw.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:04 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (Brominated Vegetable Oil)

Old 04-04-2006, 02:05 PM
New User

Default Re: (97tegGS)

this is the only picture I have of her and its about 7 months old. It really does not do her justice.

I have another pic on my phone, but yall dont get that one..
Old 04-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (wall of tvs)

He has terrible penmanship and horrible grammar etc.

Sounds like a real winner who's going somewhere in life. lol

I wouldn't even bother with him, sounds like he's doing a good enough job of making a fool out of himself.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

one sentence letter ftl
Old 04-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

PICS OR BAN!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 02:10 PM
New User

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (EJ1 wilcox)

Im not going to do anything to him.... I figure the corrected version of his letter that I sent back to him is good enough..... for now.

Im not worried about him stealing her or anything, I just found this funny.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:10 PM

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (A L I A S)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A L I A S &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">PICS AND NUMBER OR BAN!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
New User

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (Brominated Vegetable Oil)

I posted a pic of her. and its not time for the Honda-Tech Blitz.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that letter was hilarious.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Haha thats awesome, i'd punch him in the neck for fun.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work. (Racer28)

post the number
Old 04-04-2006, 02:15 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Damn, thats some funny ****.

Good to see todays youths have no repect for another mans girl.

I would like to see his face when he recieves the corrected version of the letter
Old 04-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Team Purple

I think he spent too much time with the football than with a pencil.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So, my girlfriend finds a love letter on her desk at work.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.