Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

So how bad does it hurt your credit when you're one or two days late?....

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So how bad does it hurt your credit when you're one or two days late?....

Old 07-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So how bad does it hurt your credit when you're one or two days late?....

So I pay a couple of credit cards late a day or two this month. The money situation has become really bad and I did not have the funds to pay on time. I've always been on time though but it worries me that it could make some sort of trouble down the line. Any credit gurus out there that know this field?...and how bad does it look?
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Head Of Bespoke

Default Re: So how bad does it hurt your credit when you're one or two days late?....

There is usually a grace period where one or two/3/4/5 days will not matter on your credit score. They might fine you a little bit but it wont actually go on your credit report until its 30 days late. It's when you start getting really late they notice and report it to credit agencies.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Foreign Symbols

Default Re: So how bad does it hurt your credit when you're one or two days late?....

Depends on your credit cars company and how they report it. Grace period and such. You may be good. But I'd start paying on time anyway haha.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:54 AM
H-T Poker champion

I've missed 2 credit card payments in 6 - 8 years.. I'm not too worried about it and neither should you.

The one time the bank called me like 8 times to try and get ahold of me because it 'wasnt like me to miss a payment'.

I have hence set up my online account to automatically pay 100 dollars towards my credit card each month just in case I think I paid it already and didnt.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.