Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return???

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return???

Old 11-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return???

a

Modified by StolenTeg at 11:37 PM 4/28/2007
Old 11-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (StolenTeg)

hmm, well if you told him and its on the paper you all signed, I dont see see why you waould have to take the return.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (StolenTeg)

isn't there some sort of grace period? i am pretty sure cali may have something like this, just put the car on craigslist/ebay and sell it again,
Honda-Tech Member

Well if you told him, I see no foul play. I take it, it's actually your friends girlfriend that "bought" the car?
Honda-Tech Member

His dumbass fault. See you on TV (Judge Judy).
Old 11-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (vietgsrboi)

On the paper we sign, i didnt wrote about the collision stuff but how the hell could someone missed the prior collision on the title. It in bold like size 20, im going with a lawyer i dont want to lose.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:38 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

now you understand why you need the sales contract stating car sold for X price and "AS IS NO WARRANTY"
Old 11-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (YeuEmMaiMai)

Umm how would it work if it said nothing about no warranty, it said nothing about im going to warranty anything about the car either. The prior collision title shouldnt have anything to do with the warranty anyway?
Old 11-05-2005, 07:44 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

well if hes your friend and if your a true friend you would take the return, your not really loosing anything but hey whatever floats your boat, but you have a case incourt aslong as you have that paper that states what you said and his sig then its all good
Old 11-05-2005, 07:56 PM

Take a 1g from him and take the car back for all your trouble. That's what I would do if it happened to me.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (N.O.R.E)

Im in some **** and i need the money, i owe my sister 3000 and she want it back. I told him every single thing about the car and im sure he know it too, after the discussion ending up me saying i cant take it back, he call the cop and they came and he said i never told him that it was prior collision. Couldnt someone read the title that said it in big bold letter
Old 11-05-2005, 07:58 PM

That's why with friends and family you never ever do business with them. And don't let them borrow money either.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:59 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

well if he called tha cops then he just a dick
Old 11-05-2005, 08:03 PM
the pho king man

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (N.O.R.E)

All used cars are sold as is. He can't just return the car to you since he bought the car. The only way he can is if he didn't sign the title which would be your fault for not having him sign the title right there at your house.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (MySelfAffliction)

What would happen if he didnt sign the title? I signed the title but he said that it going to be in his girlfriend parent name so i just let him fill it out which he didnt but i have the paper that his girlfriend signed agree on buying the car.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:23 PM
the pho king man

Well if he didn't sign the title, the car is still in your name and anything that happens to it, it will fall back on you. Like a hit and run, or a bank robbery ( just naming off the extremes)

Since you do have a bill of sale though, it does state that he bought the car from you so you should be golden. Like i said used cars are sold as is anyways unless you say there is a warranty to it and ****.
Old 11-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Sell car, Buyer come back 2 day later and want return??? (MySelfAffliction)

Yes, i have the agreement of sale which stated that i would get 5000 now and 2800 at the end of december, also the check that the girl wrote to me, on the memo she wrote for integra.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.