Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (Long, thoughts?? experiences??)

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (Long, thoughts?? experiences??)

Old 06-12-2004, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (Long, thoughts?? experiences??)

Modified by JDMCRXDelSol at 12:55 AM 6/15/2004
Old 06-12-2004, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (JDMCRXDelSol)

just go visit her at work every so often...

Then pee in the corner to mark your territory, works every time.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (kitkatR)

:

"i dont want to scrubs, a scrub is a guy...."
Old 06-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't worry about it. Girls get hit on all the time everywhere. If she really cares she should tell them to stop and if they don't then tell management and get them fired, that simple.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:09 PM
amy

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (Patrick)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Patrick &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Don't worry about it. Girls get hit on all the time everywhere. If she really cares she should tell them to stop and if they don't then tell management and get them fired, that simple.</TD></TR></TABLE>

does she tell him to stop ?

if some guy said that to me, id tell him to eat ****....
Old 06-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (amy del sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by amy del sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

does she tell him to stop ?

if some guy said that to me, id tell him to eat ****....</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is the key to the situation. If she has told him to stop and he keeps making comments then he needs to be dealt with by management.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes, she tells him to stop, you have a gf and ****, but shes soft and such a sweetheart, she wouldn't tell anyone to eat **** and w/e. I don't expect that either but what can you do?? Lol, just wanna here some experiences ,stories, toughts, maybe a good idea about what to do with the dumbfu
Old 06-12-2004, 08:14 PM
amy

Default Re: (JDMCRXDelSol)

maybe not eat ****...... but something along those lines.... that is totally inappropriate for work... especially if its been going on for a while.... she needs to talk to someone else or else this guy is gonna keep doing it..... just my thoughts
Old 06-12-2004, 08:15 PM
amin n'rangwa edanea

she just need to make it clear that she has a boyfriend and isn't interested. if it continues she just needs to tell the boss. he'll be gone the next day.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (Patrick)

Would you be willing to furnish photographic evidence of said girlfriend?
Old 06-12-2004, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (Aaron M)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Aaron M &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Would you be willing to furnish photographic evidence of said girlfriend?</TD></TR></TABLE>

rotflmao!
Old 06-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

everytime I go out guys hit on her. before we were physically dating, some guy actually grabbed her and told her to give him her number, needless to say the cops came after the whole ordeal...
Old 06-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hehe, no thats ok. She's had to call harassment before at work for one person that wouldn't stop , but if this keeps going on i don't know...I think i'd like to tell her to go get another job, i'm always willing to be their for her, but thats the only job she has. Shes tired of getting crappy paychecks as it is now, so i wouldn't like to tell her to just quit. Disney are such thieves though, have billions of dollars and pay all employees like crap.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:32 PM
amy

Default Re: (JDMCRXDelSol)

sounds like its time for a new job then!

Old 06-12-2004, 09:06 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Aaron M &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Would you be willing to furnish photographic evidence of said girlfriend?</TD></TR></TABLE>

show us some *******!!!!!
Old 06-12-2004, 10:11 PM

hehe man i remember when i was in jr high we used "scrubs" to describe the lower classmen , but anyways, you seriously cant do anything about your situation. why does it matter when you both know you love and trust each other? i understand that it bothers you but there's nothing you can do about it unless you were actually there to witness the guy hitting on her then yeah you could fight him or whatever.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (melomade)

Man I had this one time I was taking my ex to the movies and then I went to go do something and then a guy was hitting on her, so I was like hey man thats my woman and he got all hostile. so I told him get in his mama's station wagon and come down the street and we will finish this. then i went down and he comes and then we start verbally fighting so then it turns physical when he swings at me and catches me on the jaw. so i get up and give him a left hook and break his jaw. needless to say i spent the night in county for it.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMCRXDelSol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm sorry, but some people are just plain pathetic. My girlfriend cannot go one day to work without getting hit on, poked on, flirted on etc. Ok, not every day but happens once in a while. The story was that some guy started telling she was beautiful when she was doing her work, put his arm around her waist to get a towel, and on top of that this guy has a GF for two years and tells mine that "oh man if i just didnt have a girlfriend". She teels me because she would want to know if it happened to me to, but this just pisses me off so much. Sometimes we even argue because of this, but she means the WORLD to me, and later we forget off the argument like it was nothing because we both know we love, trust and worry about eachother. What should i do to these f*cking scrubs?????? I can't be around their anyways, all the people she works with are disney and places i can;t be around. This is one out of 20 stories.

Any thoughts experiences?? etc. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Personally it goes both ways:

I don't get pissed off when guys hit on my girl. That tells me they either can't have something I have or wish they had something I have. That and it compliments her too. If no one hit on her then I should worry. Unless she lived like bubble boy then no one would ever hit on her.

I would go apeshit if the bastard were to touch her even after she told him she's with someone else. Who know's what he'll do with her when he gets her alone. Worse case he follows her to her car and then manhandles, rape and leave her bloody.

For that guy to grab her waist like that was wrong. Did she tell him that she's involved with you? Smack that jerk.

Old 06-12-2004, 10:59 PM

This thread sucks so I am in for the pics. Your insecure which leads me to believe you have a small *****. Me and other men with big ones do not trifle over such events.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:02 PM
PlastikOwl

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (JDMSiRed8)

Arc welders leave an interesting sensation on the skin...would probably feel like cooking from the inside, in addition to the cold sensation felt by the nerves being fried on the surface.

May sound like overkill, but this guy doesn't sound like he deserves any less. It's not the fact that you should feel like you're going to lose her to one of these ******** (you shouldn't)...but it's the principle of the thing.

Old 06-12-2004, 11:49 PM

hey man i know how ya feel.....i hear about all the stories my wife tells me......pisses me off.....they hit on her when im around.
One time these fucksticks just moved into our apartment and they hit on her..i was on honda-tech in my shorts.nothing else on..she came in and got me and i walked out there and they ****** ran.chances are if you show that you own her they will back off just be tough.im not a big buff guy either..they were bigger than me and they walked off. but its disrespectful and i know where your going with this. most the time they will stepdown or you could be like that beer commercial where the g/f headbutts the dude hitting on her and the man just sits there.g/l
Old 06-13-2004, 05:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (sweetcarz02)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sweetcarz02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

This thread sucks so I am in for the pics. Your insecure which leads me to believe you have a small *****. Me and other men with big ones do not trifle over such events. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Right I just have a thing for not putting up a pic up of myself or loved ones, sorry it pissed you off.
Old 06-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (PlastikOwl)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PlastikOwl &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Arc welders leave an interesting sensation on the skin...would probably feel like cooking from the inside, in addition to the cold sensation felt by the nerves being fried on the surface.

May sound like overkill, but this guy doesn't sound like he deserves any less. It's not the fact that you should feel like you're going to lose her to one of these ******** (you shouldn't)...but it's the principle of the thing.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't get it
Old 06-13-2004, 05:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Scrubs hitting on your girlfriend/wife (JDMSiRed8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMSiRed8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Personally it goes both ways:

I don't get pissed off when guys hit on my girl. That tells me they either can't have something I have or wish they had something I have. That and it compliments her too. If no one hit on her then I should worry. Unless she lived like bubble boy then no one would ever hit on her.

I would go apeshit if the bastard were to touch her even after she told him she's with someone else. Who know's what he'll do with her when he gets her alone. Worse case he follows her to her car and then manhandles, rape and leave her bloody.

For that guy to grab her waist like that was wrong. Did she tell him that she's involved with you? Smack that jerk.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good point, maybe i'll realize it later on, but it still has me pissed off when it happens
Old 06-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Happens alot around here Im on an army base. if they are just looking i nod and smile because i know..He comes up tell him to **** off he touches beat his ***!

Im talking monkey stomp that fool

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.