Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Run-in with cool Asian cop tonight. (That knows his shit)

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Run-in with cool Asian cop tonight. (That knows his shit)

Old 08-06-2006, 11:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Run-in with cool Asian cop tonight. (That knows his ****)

I went downtown later tonight and met up with some of my friends. I let one of them take my car out for a spin. He wanted to feel some H power. So we were driving, hitting vtec, and ended up getting pulled over by an Asian cop. He was cool **** right from the begging. He ended up giving my friend a warning for my loud exhaust. But here is the best part. We looked at the warning slip he got and the cop wrote down, " Loud exhaust while hitting vtec" IDK bout you guys, but this guy made my night.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Run-in with cool Asian cop tonight. (Duce_Duce Teg)

proof pics or ban
Old 08-06-2006, 11:55 PM
god.loves.ugly

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Duce_Duce Teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I went downtown later tonight and met up with some of my friends. I let one of them take my car out for a spin. He wanted to feel some H power. So we were driving, hitting vtec, and ended up getting pulled over by an Asian cop. He was cool **** right from the begging. He ended up giving my friend a warning for my loud exhaust. But here is the best part. We looked at the warning slip he got and the cop wrote down, " Loud exhaust while hitting vtec" IDK bout you guys, but this guy made my night.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the cops here are rednecks most of them are pretty nice though. but that would make me laugh my *** off.

also would like proof.

Old 08-06-2006, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Run-in with cool Asian cop tonight. (homey dont play dat)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by homey dont play dat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">proof pics or ban</TD></TR></TABLE>

will show proof when i can get hold of scanner
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 AM

you can also use a camera to take a pic of the ticket
Old 08-07-2006, 12:10 AM
god.loves.ugly

Default Re: (diewX3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by diewX3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you can also use a camera to take a pic of the ticket </TD></TR></TABLE>

ha ha ha

Old 08-07-2006, 12:13 AM

Default Re: (God.Loves.Ugly)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by diewX3 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you can also use a camera to take a pic of the ticket </TD></TR></TABLE>

werd. camera phone, email to yourself, upload pic, post.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:13 AM

Default Re: (God.Loves.Ugly)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Duce_Duce Teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I let one of them take my car out for a spin. He wanted to feel some H power. .</TD></TR></TABLE>hahahah
Old 08-07-2006, 12:30 AM

iono man... are you white?

cuz im asian and whenever a asian cop pulls me over he talks alot of **** to me and acts all cocky

but all the white cops that pull me over are pretty cool

asian cops hate kids like me cuz im a G and he used to get beat up by people like me when he was young hahahah
Old 08-07-2006, 12:31 AM
god.loves.ugly

Default Re: (prison_snitch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

asian cops hate kids like me cuz im a G and he used to get beat up by people like me when he was young hahahah</TD></TR></TABLE>

Modified by God.Loves.Ugly at 2:56 AM 8/7/2006

Old 08-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
asian cops hate kids like me cuz im a G </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha good laugh
Old 08-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">iono man... are you white?

cuz im asian and whenever a asian cop pulls me over he talks alot of **** to me and acts all cocky

but all the white cops that pull me over are pretty cool

asian cops hate kids like me cuz im a G and he used to get beat up by people like me when he was young hahahah</TD></TR></TABLE>
Last time I checked, chump doesn't start with G
Old 08-07-2006, 12:54 AM

Default Re: (Bodman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bodman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
your a G? I weep for the future </TD></TR></TABLE>

it's you're not your. I weep for your mother
Old 08-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it's you're not your. I weep for your mother</TD></TR></TABLE>
Thanks for the grammar lesson! Go expletive yourself with a curling iron
Old 08-07-2006, 05:31 AM
PNB
GatorNATION

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it's you're not your. I weep for your mother</TD></TR></TABLE>

You forgot the period. I weep for your children.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Night Elf Mohawk

Default Re: (Bodman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bodman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for the grammar lesson! Go expletive yourself with a curling iron </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL
Old 08-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PNB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PNB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You forgot the period. I weep for your children. </TD></TR></TABLE>

It's you're not your.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (iluvboost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by iluvboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's you're not your. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no, it's your.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:12 AM

Default Re: (Stumpy)

this thread is hilarious
Old 08-07-2006, 06:30 AM

Default Re: (iluvboost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by iluvboost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's you're not your. </TD></TR></TABLE>

self pwnt.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">asian cops hate kids like me cuz im a G and he used to get beat up by people like me when he was young hahahah</TD></TR></TABLE>

Most "G's" I know from back in the day are broke, living with their parents, and can't find a job. Do you tilt your hat and lean back so far you're in the rear window when driving too?
Old 08-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Ditto

Default Re: (DX Generation)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DX Generation &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Most "G's" I know from back in the day are broke, living with their parents, and can't find a job. Do you tilt your hat and lean back so far you're in the rear window when driving too? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yah, true that. All the "asian gangsters" I know are now older, have kids, pretty shitty relationships, crappy jobs, and live with their gf's parents.

Word Up G!
Old 08-07-2006, 06:49 AM
cute little bastard

which one are you?

Old 08-07-2006, 06:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DX Generation)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DX Generation &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Most "G's" I know from back in the day are broke, living with their parents, and can't find a job. Do you tilt your hat and lean back so far you're in the rear window when driving too? </TD></TR></TABLE>
lol
Old 08-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prison_snitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">asian cops hate kids like me cuz im a G and he used to get beat up by people like me when he was young hahahah</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're a gay?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:10 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Duce_Duce Teg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> He wanted to feel some H power. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I quit reading right there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Run-in with cool Asian cop tonight. (That knows his shit)

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.