Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday*

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday*

Old 11-07-2005, 03:26 PM

Default RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday*

Most of you have already read a few threads about our fellow car/bike/friend Jon Tanji. We are trying to raise some donations to help out his family, so if you would like to contribute in any way, please contact Kevin @ AUTOLINK MOTORWORKS (626-279-7122). Donations will be greatly appreciated, and your thoughts and prayers will never be forgotten.

We will be having a Tribute to Jon this coming Thursday at Frisco's Burgers. Local motorcycle meet in the City of Industry. There will be a lot of friends out there to show support. Donations may also be provided there.

corner of Gale ave and Fullerton.
Starts around 8:30 pm
Old 11-07-2005, 03:32 PM
So what I drive a Volvo

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (jarel)

What happened to him?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (Token Blk Guy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Token Blk Guy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What happened to him? </TD></TR></TABLE>

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1425632
motorcycle accident.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
So what I drive a Volvo

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (jarel)

Man that is horrible!!
Well im up here in Nor cal but my prayers are with the fmaily and good on you guys for looking out for him like this.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:18 PM

prayers
Old 11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Not trying to be a dick but why would his family need donations? Didnt he have life insurance? RIP anyway.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Don't call it a comeback

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (Fenrir51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fenrir51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not trying to be a dick but why would his family need donations? Didnt he have life insurance? RIP anyway.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice thing to do. A sign to show people care enuff to actually help out.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:33 PM

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (Fenrir51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fenrir51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not trying to be a dick but why would his family need donations? Didnt he have life insurance? RIP anyway.</TD></TR></TABLE>

some have money for it...some don't, i don't know if he did. Funeral costs, etc and expensive.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:52 PM

never heard of him but RIP bro
Old 11-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Official H-T Cake Maker

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (JDMrps13)

if you have an addy, id for shure send a small but concrete donation. i dont know the guy personally,but may have seen him on this fourm. but damn ahh.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Rest In Peace Buddy...

some people don't have life insurance, and he was only 22 years old
Old 11-07-2005, 08:21 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (drive4aliving)

rip. i just lost a friend in a bike accident also
Old 11-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (iHOPEyouCHOKE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by iHOPEyouCHOKE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">rip. i just lost a friend in a bike accident also </TD></TR></TABLE>

Same Here!!! RIP,

Say what's up to Charlie for Homie, I'm pretty sure you 2 will be up there tearin' up the roads of heaven on your Street Bikes
Old 11-07-2005, 10:11 PM
no soy maricon!

good Cause
Old 11-07-2005, 10:12 PM

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (C4st0r_Tr0y)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by C4st0r_Tr0y &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you have an addy, id for shure send a small but concrete donation. i dont know the guy personally,but may have seen him on this fourm. but damn ahh. </TD></TR></TABLE>

AUTOLINK MOTORWORKS Inc. 4961 Santa Anita Avenue Suite A Temple City, California. 91780
Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 AM

ohh ****.. thats fucked up.. He is the one who told me about how to route the harness and how to organize it all.
RIP JDM_JON always willing to bend over backwards to help someone. Wish i got to know him better cause on the phone and online he always seemed like a great guy

Anyone know what happened?

IF anyone has funeral Details please let me know. I would like to send some flowers since i cannot come 3000 miles

Old 11-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (drive4aliving)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drive4aliving &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Rest In Peace Buddy...

some people don't have life insurance, and he was only 22 years old</TD></TR></TABLE>

Off topic but just this year I found out I had a life insurance policy for me that my grand parents took out when I was born. It was for 5,000 unpon my death but I cashed it in for the policy amount because i needed it more then the insurance.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Fenrir51)

I'll try to come to Frisco's. RIP
Old 11-08-2005, 11:27 AM

Default Re: (XxDJCyberLoverxX)

hope to see people on thursday.....and keep jon in your prayers
Old 11-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Fenrir51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fenrir51 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Off topic but just this year I found out I had a life insurance policy for me that my grand parents took out when I was born. It was for 5,000 unpon my death but I cashed it in for the policy amount because i needed it more then the insurance.</TD></TR></TABLE>

exactly.. no one in their right mind will think that they're going to die at age 22 under most circumstances and buy life insurance because you would want to spend the money elsewhere believing that you're not going to die anytime soon where in fact, no one knows what's really going to happen the next year, next month, next day, or even the next second until it comes.

i don't kno jon... but my friends did and i've seen his work... awesome skillz... sad loss... RIP

Modified by importrule at 9:27 PM 11/8/2005
Old 11-08-2005, 06:23 PM

Default Re: (importrule)

ttt
Old 11-08-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: (jarel)

<FONT SIZE="4">REST IN PEACE</FONT>
Old 11-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Keep this on the Top. Jon was a great guy and like everyone said, He had mad skills. He would bend over backwards to help out and was always there to tow my car eveywhere last year. Please help his family out and donate as much as you can. Jon we will always remember your contributions in the sport and as a dear friend.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday* (backdraft)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backdraft &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Keep this on the Top. Jon was a great guy and like everyone said, He had mad skills. He would bend over backwards to help out and was always there to tow my car eveywhere last year. Please help his family out and donate as much as you can. Jon we will always remember your contributions in the sport and as a dear friend.</TD></TR></TABLE>

made by rexfrumthagrave

Old 11-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Official H-T Cake Maker

^^ thats cool.. and creative
ill send around $20-$30 donation. not alot, but something helpful

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RIP: JON TANJI - Tribute on Thursday & Donations *Show your support on Thursday*

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.