Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon.... - Page 3 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Old 01-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Originally Posted by shamoo View Post
Srs, she's totally okay and probably above average. All you guys married to and dating Cali 10s are being ridiculous.

I don't know the reason, but money changes people. On a personal level and on a power/social level. Winning a million bucks in the lottery is one thing, but being Bezos rich is another. Hope they can both be happy and move on with their lives.

For those who think he's a dick, well you don't get to his level being the nice guy. You will plateau at some point until the ******* employee you hate gets promoted over you.
She's not attractive. Agree with the rest though.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:40 AM
I like to party

Default Re: Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

I've done worse
Old 01-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Cole Trickle

Originally Posted by Tim2179 View Post
Amazon wants to locate their HQ where most qualified applicants are already living. And this is bad? Ok...
For the people that will have lived there for generations and will now be priced out? yes.

For the people who already lived there, were employed and don't want to pay the richest man in the world to to build a business in one of the richest cities in the world?

Amazon was going to come to NYC regardless. They didn't have to offer the company a cent, Bezos wanted to be in the two cities he chose, neither needed to hand over a cent, but they did for some stupid reason.

I disagree - since I don't live in an area that is lacking in resources - but if I did I would move before I died.
You live on the Earth.

The whole Earth is impacted.

Don't think so selfishly.
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by moopmoop View Post

Let us not forget that 1/3 of Amazon's employees in AZ were on food stamps too, he didn't increase their pay until Bernie Sanders & non profit groups called him out for that.
That's because most of them are package handlers and doing very menial tasks. They're not going to give them much more than minimum wage.

Will you make something up for me please?

Originally Posted by black_EM1 View Post
She's not attractive. Agree with the rest though.
She's 48 years old and looks fine for being that age, and she's white which makes it more difficult.

Think about the hottest supermodel you know. That's a 10. Think about the dirtiest, ugliest, [insert some deformity], person you've seen on r/WTF. That's a 0. You think she's below a 5?
Old 01-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Head Of Bespoke

She's 48 years old and looks fine for being that age, and she's white which makes it more difficult.

Think about the hottest supermodel you know. That's a 10. Think about the dirtiest, ugliest, [insert some deformity], person you've seen on r/WTF. That's a 0. You think she's below a 5?
black_EM1 doesnt get out of bed for anything less than a Cali 8.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:44 AM
I like to party

6atbest.jpg
Old 01-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I would giver her a 5-6.... There are decent looking older woman out there.... JENNIFER ANNISTON

plus this ladies face/neck pisses me off
Old 01-09-2019, 08:49 AM
I said I don't want a title!

For being 48, she's not bad. Wait until your women get that age and let me know how that's working out for you.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Loves Tossing Salad

Originally Posted by 2LEM1 View Post
I've done worse
lollin
Old 01-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Def a 10 with all that money!
Old 01-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

She's higher than a 5, so I suppose you're right. Never been on r/WTF though, and now I'm not gonna lol. Age isn't a huge qualifier though, look at Jennifer Aniston or Stacey Dash.

Originally Posted by Rguy View Post
black_EM1 doesnt get out of bed for anything less than a Cali 8.
I've lived in a bunch of places including Eastern Europe, so my standards might be actively skewed lol.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Todd00 View Post
For being 48, she's not bad. Wait until your women get that age and let me know how that's working out for you.
I married Latina, so there is only the potential for really good, or really bad, Yikes!!
Old 01-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mattb16teg View Post
I married Latina, so there is only the potential for really good, or really bad, Yikes!!
We can help you with the answer when you provide a pic of said wife.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Todd00 View Post
That's why I married Asian. She'll look 18 until about 55. Then all bets are off.

Originally Posted by black_EM1 View Post
She's higher than a 5, so I suppose you're right. Never been on r/WTF though, and now I'm not gonna lol. Age isn't a huge qualifier though, look at Jennifer Aniston or Stacey Dash.

I've lived in a bunch of places including Eastern Europe, so my standards might be actively skewed lol.
Yeah and Elizabeth Hurley is 53. I don't think you should be comparing to them lols.

Old 01-09-2019, 08:57 AM
eight equals equals equals D

You live on the Earth.

The whole Earth is impacted.

Don't think so selfishly.
And your point? You drive cars that run on fossil fuels. You eat and drink, just like everyone else. Don't think you're making some huge impact by not buying Amazon or avoiding self checkout.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mixxed View Post
We can help you with the answer when you provide a pic of said wife.
33 here

Old 01-09-2019, 08:59 AM

For the people that will have lived there for generations and will now be priced out? yes.

Are you obtuse? Having an Amazon HQ in one of the largest metropolitan areas will have very little impact on the local economy - less so than if they opened up shop in BFE. WTF is getting priced out in DC or NYC because of an Amazon HQ. You're drunk.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:59 AM

33 here
She's Latina, doesn't count. Cmon, you know better.

EDIT: I said Asian at first. Almost looks it.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:01 AM
that's no moon

Originally Posted by mixxed View Post
He started as a small business too. From his garage.....

What company out there as BIG as Amazon is running as ethically as we wish all companies would?
He did not start from a garage. That was a marketing bit.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

She's Latina, doesn't count. Cmon, you know better.

EDIT: I said Asian at first. Almost looks it.
hahah! I dunno man, it's a 50/50 shot.

Everyone things she is from the Philippines.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:02 AM

hahah! I dunno man, it's a 50/50 shot.

Everyone things she is from the Philippines.
land bridge bro - latina/filipina - same thing.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Cole Trickle

And your point? You drive cars that run on fossil fuels. You eat and drink, just like everyone else. Don't think you're making some huge impact by not buying Amazon or avoiding self checkout.
Are you obtuse? Having an Amazon HQ in one of the largest metropolitan areas will have very little impact on the local economy - less so than if they opened up shop in BFE. WTF is getting priced out in DC or NYC because of an Amazon HQ. You're drunk.
Every little thing has an impact.

That works as a response to both.

Originally Posted by 020 View Post

He did not start from a garage. That was a marketing bit.
Snap.
Honda-Tech Member

You have a beautiful wife sir. All the best to you guys.

In old age I predict something like:

33 here

Honda-Tech Member

land bridge bro - latina/filipina - same thing.
Yup, I say the same thing to her.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.