Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon.... - Page 11 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Old 01-11-2019, 06:11 AM
El Chico

Default Re: Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Watch out gais, he knows Karate.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:13 AM
GDD's Dr. Phil?

Default Re: Richest in the world, soon-to-be ex wife will be on the market soon....

Originally Posted by Ross View Post
CD8 sorry to disappoint lol. And I don't talk like Ben Shapiro either
lmfao I'm not surprised you're skinny, but I am surprised that you dont sound like Ben Shapiro. Damnit, that's gonna *** with me from now on.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:25 AM
Loves Tossing Salad

Damn Ross, you're all over the internet

Old 01-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 01-11-2019, 07:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post

the question is would he get turned down by an Ohio 6? I couldn't be that skinny though. I think most girls are probably heavier than him.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:28 AM
I like to party

Ross you wanna borrow 10 pounds? I can spare it.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:30 AM
footwork mastery

Originally Posted by 09chaplak View Post

My thoughts exactly, but I'm having a hard time cutting off the last 10lbs I want to lose so who am I to talk.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by 2LEM1 View Post
Ross you wanna borrow 10 pounds? I can spare it.
I would love to, lol.

People at my office assume I weigh 150 from how I give handshakes/pounds/daps/hugs etc. But the scale says I'm under 130.

Tennis did it. I played a lot this year, got stronger and lost a ton of fat. I do look "skinny" but this is the #1 tennis player in the world for perspective. He is a lot taller than me (6'2" vs 5'6") but has similar proportions/BF%.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:31 AM
something gnarly

hey issa me
Old 01-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by 5SpdH22 View Post
hey issa me
Oh yeah that's right! I forgot who it was that looks a lot like him. Gotta post a pic man. Preferably shirtless. Have a moment of self-esteem before Blue and Beaver just tag-team us into suicidial depressions of shame when they post theirs.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:02 AM
I said I don't want a title!

Ross, why are you worried about comparing yourself with a single 20-something that has no kids or other responsibilities and looking like he's "in the scene" is his #1 objective in life?

Don't know why you care so much, TBH. I definitely don't need to see any other shirtless dudes though.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Oracle of GDD

Just play along with the jokes Todd

Or post a shirtless pic, don't care which.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:11 AM
something gnarly

ha, my hair is like 7" long right now though. I've only been told I look like him when I get it cut short.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:12 AM
I said I don't want a title!

Nope, I think I'm done in here, lol.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:49 AM
aka DaZman69!

I would love to, lol.

People at my office assume I weigh 150 from how I give handshakes/pounds/daps/hugs etc. But the scale says I'm under 130.

Tennis did it. I played a lot this year, got stronger and lost a ton of fat. I do look "skinny" but this is the #1 tennis player in the world for perspective. He is a lot taller than me (6'2" vs 5'6") but has similar proportions/BF%.

dont be a weird handshaker

Dudes that give unnaturally firm handshakes = my first thought is they are some self concious nerd thats trying to hard
Old 01-11-2019, 12:11 PM
footwork mastery

ya'll need jesus
Old 01-11-2019, 01:38 PM
Do u even lift?

Honestly impressed with Ross' conditioning. Good job bro. Can tell a major difference from pictures in the past. How's that IRL confidence boost?
Old 01-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Paragraph Alert

Ross gonna tease us and not provide any banana hammock pics? Am disappoint.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:10 PM
CD8
Honda-Tech Member

If I'm really lucky, this will allow me to declare victory in the "Flying While Fat" thread AND goad Blue into giving us all a chub with a shirtless pic of his own

CD8 sorry to disappoint lol. And I don't talk like Ben Shapiro either
no dissaponts here, the comparison came merely from the name...
Old 01-12-2019, 04:24 AM
-Intl Steve Krew

Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post

Dudes that give unnaturally firm handshakes = my first thought is they are some self concious nerd thats trying to hard
I don't try to squeeze the **** out of people's hands when I shake them, but I get told that I have a death grip.

I assume it's from working with my hands all day.
​​​​​​
Old 01-12-2019, 04:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

rename thread please, whose the tallest **** in the world.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:18 AM
I like to party

Originally Posted by Caoboy View Post
I don't try to squeeze the **** out of people's hands when I shake them, but I get told that I have a death grip.

​​​​​​

I shook hands with this manager I had never met a few weeks ago, and she acted like I crushed her hand. She was literally whimpering and holding her hand like it was run over by car. The thing is, I didn't even squeeze. I'm very mindful of my shakes, I grasp, give the quickest little grip at a medium pressure, and release. I also hate it when people try to crush my hand.

Anyway, she makes a big deal about it and the dude I'm with looks at me like "WTF man why you trying to break her hand" and I just rolled my eyes. She goes on about how she has arthritis and sensitive hands, I just wanted to show her what an actual hand crush was lol.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:42 AM
SHAME ON YOU REBECCA!

I would love to, lol.

is that healthy?

Originally Posted by Caoboy View Post

​​​​​​
I shook hands with this manlet once and the ****** nearly crushed my hand. And another instance I shook hands with an old dude, were talking dinosaur old. I could tell I shook his hand too hard, because he made that wince face
Old 01-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by TLWA View Post
Honestly impressed with Ross' conditioning. Good job bro. Can tell a major difference from pictures in the past. How's that IRL confidence boost?
It's OK I guess lol. I don't really want to brag, most of it is genetics and just naturally dialing back on portions as I age. I don't even go to the gym or lift at all...just tennis and walking the dog. I could be doing a LOT more.

Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post

No not like that. Just saying I don't feel soft or frail when people put their hands on me.

Originally Posted by kidcool1977 View Post
is that healthy?
He's a little skinnier than most of the other pros, but he's also the best player by far so it's hard to judge it.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Honestly, kind of expected you to look like that Ross.

Good conditioning.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.