Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Politics ThRAD v. 2019

 
Old 02-12-2019, 05:52 AM
  #6626  
El Chico
 
Knightsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: The Deep Web
Posts: 100,684
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
Democrat.
If it were a Democrat that committed this offense we'd have already forgotten his/her name.
Knightsport is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 05:54 AM
  #6627  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

The deal isn't even going to get agreed on.

The GreenD16 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:01 AM
  #6628  
El Chico
 
Knightsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: The Deep Web
Posts: 100,684
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Of course not, partisan politics is all the rage.
Knightsport is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:22 AM
  #6629  
Oracle of GDD
 
Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: a lake in VA
Posts: 11,899
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Ross is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:24 AM
  #6630  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Not a peep about the WV delegate comparing gays to the KKK.
The GreenD16 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:25 AM
  #6631  
Oracle of GDD
 
Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: a lake in VA
Posts: 11,899
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Lol

Ross is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:25 AM
  #6632  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,218
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by moopmoop View Post
There are two to choose from because of the broken system we're dealing with.

Get rid of the EC & the two party system is weakened a lot.
I disagree. Get rid of the EC and the coasta will decide every presidential election until the end of time.
rico91stang is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:27 AM
  #6633  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
I disagree. Get rid of the EC and the coasta will decide every presidential election until the end of time.
Instead of Wyoming.
The GreenD16 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:27 AM
  #6634  
Grandpa
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Siege Perilous
Posts: 94,740
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Tom Graves might not have seen the final draft after the editors finished, because they were still working on it at 4:00 AM.

However, he absolutely agreed the principles of it and I cannot imagine to whom he is pandering.
George Knighton is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:28 AM
  #6635  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by George Knighton View Post
Tom Graves might not have seen the final draft after the editors finished, because they were still working on it at 4:00 AM.

However, he absolutely agreed the principles of it and I cannot imagine to whom he is pandering.
Trump.
The GreenD16 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:33 AM
  #6636  
Grandpa
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Siege Perilous
Posts: 94,740
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by The GreenD16 View Post
Trump.
You should only pander to people on whom you can rely, the people who will rescue you.
George Knighton is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:34 AM
  #6637  
El Chico
 
Knightsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: The Deep Web
Posts: 100,684
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Funny since most of my wife's students will most likely grow up to be poor divorcées. AKA - Republicans.

I also don't get where an idiot like this believes they have time to indoctrinate kids into some political ideology. they barely have enough time to teach your little brats how to read, write and add because mommy and daddy are too busy to make sure their child isn't a moron.

*
Knightsport is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:34 AM
  #6638  
El Chico
 
Knightsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: The Deep Web
Posts: 100,684
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by George Knighton View Post
You should only pander to people on whom you can rely, the people who will rescue you.
You don't know many Republicans do you?
Knightsport is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:35 AM
  #6639  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019



https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...y-clinton-2016

Originally Posted by Article
The GOP released a graphic Monday that mirrors a tagline from Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign.

"We're only getting stronger together," the graphic says superimposed over a picture of President Trump.

Trump made the statement during a rally in El Paso, Texas, on Monday night. The tweet was sent during the rally.

The phrase "Stronger Together" was also the slogan of Clinton's 2016 candidacy.

Clinton and her running-mate Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) wrote a book during the campaign with that same name.
The GreenD16 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:40 AM
  #6640  
Honda-Tech Member
 
BeeResp0nsible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 90
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by The GreenD16 View Post
Instead of Wyoming.
You know...where people actually live and contribute to our economy!
BeeResp0nsible is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:40 AM
  #6641  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 389
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by The GreenD16 View Post
Add space and you get Stronger To Get Her
aw614 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:50 AM
  #6642  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,218
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by Knightsport View Post
Funny since most of my wife's students will most likely grow up to be poor divorcées. AKA - Republicans.

I also don't get where an idiot like this believes they have time to indoctrinate kids into some political ideology. they barely have enough time to teach your little brats how to read, write and add because mommy and daddy are too busy to make sure their child isn't a moron.

*
Bullshit. Saturday night was a family party and Teacher sister in law brought up the patriarchy to me when we were discussing what school to send baby @ Rico to.*
rico91stang is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:51 AM
  #6643  
Honda-Tech Member
 
tony_2018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 12,438
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019


All of a sudden he grows a beard, I'm sure his reason differ from normal citizens on why he decided to grow one.
tony_2018 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:52 AM
  #6644  
Honda-Tech Member
 
tony_2018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 12,438
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by aw614 View Post
Add space and you get Stronger To Get Her
lol, nice one.
tony_2018 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:55 AM
  #6645  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
Bullshit. Saturday night was a family party and Teacher sister in law brought up the patriarchy to me when we were discussing what school to send baby @ Rico to.*
The GreenD16 is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 06:57 AM
  #6646  
Cole Trickle
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 144
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
Bullshit. Saturday night was a family party and Teacher sister in law brought up the patriarchy to me when we were discussing what school to send baby @ Rico to.*
That didn't happen.

I know a lot of teachers. None of them do this.

I went to schools. None of them did this.

moopmoop is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 07:03 AM
  #6647  
El Chico
 
Knightsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: The Deep Web
Posts: 100,684
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
Bullshit. Saturday night was a family party and Teacher sister in law brought up the patriarchy to me when we were discussing what school to send baby @ Rico to.*
Yeah that didn't happen.

Maybe it's time for you to move.
Knightsport is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 07:48 AM
  #6648  
Oracle of GDD
 
Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: a lake in VA
Posts: 11,899
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Ross is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 07:50 AM
  #6649  
Honda-Tech Member
 
rockcity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Culture of Honor
Posts: 408
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

I went to all the schools!!
rockcity is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 07:59 AM
  #6650  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,442
Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

The GreenD16 is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.