Politics ThRAD v. 2019 - Page 2 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Old 01-02-2019, 05:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Politics ThRAD v. 2019

Originally Posted by Tokyosmash! View Post
You know, the reason there was never a nuclear war is because of the fact that we constantly reminded the world that we could end it at a moments notice.

Just saying.
Just like any country with nuclear capability. We're not overly special in that right.

Since you've been ducking these questions like Dodgeball, how's that 10% pay raise? Or was it 2.1%? I forget, since Trump advocated for lower than normal, but was overruled.

Or the fact that nearly every major military figure, these warriors, warfighters and heroes have gotten away from Trump for a reason? Still think it's them that's the issue, and not Trump?
Old 01-02-2019, 05:13 AM
that's no moon

Originally Posted by black_EM1 View Post
Just like any country with nuclear capability. We're not overly special in that right.

Since you've been ducking these questions like Dodgeball, how's that 10% pay raise? Or was it 2.1%? I forget, since Trump advocated for lower than normal, but was overruled.

Or the fact that nearly every major military figure, these warriors, warfighters and heroes have gotten away from Trump for a reason? Still think it's them that's the issue, and not Trump?
Whatís reason for deferring to the military leaders? Iím glad that there is a growing distance given the toxic consolidation of military power within the current WH * , and the general difference that public gives to the identity group that is the mil-industrial complex.

* https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.33ad1dd52caa
Old 01-02-2019, 05:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The higher ranks may be getting away from Trump, but your average military family still supports the guy. I wonder why?
Old 01-02-2019, 05:29 AM
Cole Trickle

Noting that the shutdown of a number of non-essential government agencies—like national parks, monuments, and the National Zoo—was something of a pain during the holiday season, Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt offered this heartwarming defense of President Donald Trump’s totally well thought out, not at all knee-jerk reactionary shutdown plan (emphasis mine):

It is an inconvenience, yes. But the president is saying most of the people are good people, but there are some bad apples in the group. And even though it is an inconvenience, he’s saying that your safety, and your security as an American—he said that you deserve to be able to go to sleep at night and not have to worry about being killed by an illegal immigrant.
Love to fear monger.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:31 AM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Speaking of Trump lying to people's faces.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:31 AM
Imgur Lives Matter

lollin
Old 01-02-2019, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 020 View Post

Whatís reason for deferring to the military leaders? Iím glad that there is a growing distance given the toxic consolidation of military power within the current WH * , and the general difference that public gives to the identity group that is the mil-industrial complex.

* https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.33ad1dd52caa
Are you asking as in aside from history? Or just specific to this administration?

Originally Posted by BeeResp0nsible View Post
The higher ranks may be getting away from Trump, but your average military family still supports the guy. I wonder why?
Just like the average American, they only see what they care to see. Even if it's lies.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:51 AM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Xmas must have been a little awkward this year.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rochesterricer View Post
Just a reminder folks, if one person keeps getting the thread locked multiple times, they are getting a vacation. Find a way to discuss things without calling each other names. Ya know, like actual adults.

And before anyone starts, complaining about this will get you absolutely nowhere.
Just a reminder that this mod crew lets posters get away with saying women deserve to be raped, without any repercussions.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:15 AM
Cole Trickle

Originally Posted by corona View Post
Just a reminder that this mod crew lets posters get away with saying women deserve to be raped, without any repercussions.
wait. what????
Old 01-02-2019, 06:17 AM
Tickle-shits

You sure are going out of your way to make this (new) thread personal.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:17 AM
Imgur Lives Matter

Originally Posted by moopmoop View Post
wait. what????
there is an entire thread about how girls that leave the house in anything other than pajamas just want to get fucked
Old 01-02-2019, 06:21 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Hes gone full deranged. He was namecalling and trying to bully me in a prior thread. Dude is nutty.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Incorrect, but you sure are coming up with ways to deflect from answering hard questions.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS View Post
Hes gone full deranged. He was namecalling and trying to bully me in a prior thread. Dude is nutty.
You're a liar.

I challenge you to show me this in writing, anywhere. I've never been accused of bullying anyone on this forum, ever.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:28 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Incorrect, but you sure are coming up with ways to deflect from answering hard questions.

You're a liar.

I challenge you to show me this in writing, anywhere. I've never been accused of bullying anyone on this forum, ever.
Are you saying you didn't name call or the "bullying" part? I think you're scary and deranged. Not looking to upset you buddy. Calm down. I think **** muppet was one you lobbed several times......over a thread about Golden Era Hondas of all things.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:28 AM
Tickle-shits

I’m not deflecting, I’m ignoring your ridiculous strawman. President doesn’t set the pay raise, stop acting like you are some nobleman and doing anything besides trying to sling mud.

Anyway...
Old 01-02-2019, 06:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Are you saying you didn't name call or the "bullying" part? I think you're scary and deranged. Not looking to upset you buddy. Calm down.
I've called alot of people names, some good; some less so. Show me proof of any form of bullying against you, and I will leave Honda-Tech.

Your infantile attempts at vilifying me are not going over well, friend.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:31 AM
Imgur Lives Matter

President doesn’t set the pay raise,
Originally Posted by literally the president
I got you a big one.
hmm
Old 01-02-2019, 06:34 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I've called alot of people names
Appears I'm not a "liar" afterall. Looks like you are. Look I understand you're an angry guy on the internet who just ramps it up against random people. You're pretty scary but you're also the typical angry online liberal so it's no surprise. But keep on namecalling.....it warns people that you're unhinged and that's a good thing. We don't want you to stop.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:34 AM
Tickle-shits

Ok? We’re talking about a guy who puts his foot in his mouth a few times an hour.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Iím not deflecting, Iím ignoring your ridiculous strawman. President doesnít set the pay raise, stop acting like you are some nobleman and doing anything besides trying to sling mud.

Anyway...
I'm aware of who sets the pay raise, I wore a uniform for 12 years. I'm also aware of who was waxing poetic and bragging about it most recently. Deflecting, ignoring; same difference to me. You are avoiding a simple question because it may paint the President in an unflattering light.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Pay/Basic-Pay/FAQ/

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Pay/...nnualPayRaise/
Old 01-02-2019, 06:35 AM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

But keep on namecalling.....it warns people that you're unhinged and that's a good thing.
oof
Old 01-02-2019, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Not really. Just asking you to back up what you are or not posting.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The GEHfather has spoken
Old 01-02-2019, 06:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Appears I'm not a "liar" afterall. Looks like you are. Look I understand you're an angry guy on the internet who just ramps it up against random people. You're pretty scary but you're also the typical angry online liberal so it's no surprise. But keep on namecalling.....it warns people that you're unhinged and that's a good thing. We don't want you to stop.
Typical deflection. This was expected, but if you're trying to "rile me up"; you'll probably be at this awhile. Especially since it's been known for some time that unhinged is more applicable to you.

I'll go ahead and help you with some words; angry, liberal, snowflake, muscle guy, steroids, roid rage, go workout, bully. I think that covers them all, at least those that you could use. I am still waiting on bullying proof, as I am a man of my word and will depart.

I do appreciate your fascination with me though. You should probably stop, though. This is a politics thread, and you're discussing nothing of the sort.

Cheers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.