Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Owned by cranky old bitches.

Old 09-19-2004, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Owned by cranky old bitches.

Friday night, we drove out to Albion michigan, to pick up a car for a friend. and here is what happened...

I was pulling into a parking space, in a parking lot just off a main road. While I was pulling in, these dumb old bitches in a Ford Tempo hit me at about 15mph. Ripped my bumper clean off, besides one screw on the far left, where it sort of just wrapped around it.

She proceeded to blame us, saying that since she was driving straight forward, she's not required to watch things to her side... I wanted to ******* hit her.

The cop that we called to do the report, treated us like we were 5 college kids picking on little old ladies. The bitches didn't even have any ******* Insurance Info, and he didn't give them the $300 ticket for it! (we reported him for it just yesterday, that bastard.)

I can't call insurance till monday, so till then, I'm stuck with this:

no where else to put it in this little apartment...
Old 09-19-2004, 11:01 AM

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (kniob)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kniob &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Friday night, we drove out to Albion michigan, to pick up a car for a friend. and here is what happened...

I was pulling into a parking space, in a parking lot just off a main road. While I was pulling in, these dumb old bitches in a Ford Tempo hit me at about 15mph. Ripped my bumper clean off, besides one screw on the far left, where it sort of just wrapped around it.

She proceeded to blame us, saying that since she was driving straight forward, she's not required to watch things to her side... I wanted to ******* hit her.

The cop that we called to do the report, treated us like we were 5 college kids picking on little old ladies. The bitches didn't even have any ******* Insurance Info, and he didn't give them the $300 ticket for it! (we reported him for it just yesterday, that bastard.)

no where else to put it in this little apartment... </TD></TR></TABLE>

thats shitty man.... old people need to get the hell off the street, thats all i gotta say. accords are magnets for really bad old drivers.....damn old people
Old 09-19-2004, 11:48 AM

yeh that sucks...they seriously need to not be able to drive
Old 09-19-2004, 11:54 AM

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (xTurtle714x)

That blows man. At least the only damage was to the bumper from the look of it. Could have been worse. Old folks need to be retested for their driver's license, I swear none of them can drive properly.
Old 09-19-2004, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (sj993)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sj993 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That blows man. At least the only damage was to the bumper from the look of it. Could have been worse. Old folks need to be retested for their driver's license, I swear none of them can drive properly.</TD></TR></TABLE>

vbest olf luck mang
Old 09-19-2004, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (fw190bvi)

Retarted people needs to be seriously tested for their ability to drive as well...
Old 09-19-2004, 02:12 PM

Default Ouch

yeah i got owned by the mailman he hit me in the front left side and he blamed me, because i parked my car on the side of the road next to my house by the mailbox so i started bitching him out and the mother f*cker proceeded to get out and key the **** out of my car, it took about 30 secconds for the information to seek in and me running out of my house in my boxers and slippers beating the **** out of a 35+yr old mail man. I got arrested but then the charges were dropped because the bastard wanted to keep his job, he gave me $1000 for my paint which doesent even f*ckin cover a 1/4 of it and the bumper damn gezzer. Well anyway i reported it as my car being "vandalized" and insurance is covering everything and i only gotta spend $250 and get to keep the other $750. Mail men are gay!
Old 09-19-2004, 02:18 PM

Definitely agree about the old people comment. I swear there's a red x or bull's eye on our Accord. I was in an accident in it (hit by an old lady in a Dodge Ram Van w/no insurance) and my mom's been in an accident in it.

This same thing happened to my friend's old 4th gen 'Lude. Except she was hit by a high schooler who tried to say it was her fault.

At least the damage isn't that bad. It's nothing compared to the $7,000 damage done by the old lady in the Ram van (entire driver's side t-boned).

Hopefully everything turns out well for you.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Ouch (dima)

damn. My car was just attacted to huge friggin' deer. about 4 months ago, I was driving back from Macon, and I hit a 312lb buck. did $3200 in damage, but the Accord emerged like a phoenix from the ashes. the sad thing is, I won the "John Boy and Billie's Big Buck Contest" without firing a single shot.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (wongf22)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wongf22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Retarted people needs to be seriously tested for their ability to drive as well... </TD></TR></TABLE>

retarted? retarted??? that's retarded, you moron.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:46 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dima &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah i got owned by the mailman he hit me in the front left side and he blamed me, because i parked my car on the side of the road next to my house by the mailbox so i started bitching him out and the mother f*cker proceeded to get out and key the **** out of my car, it took about 30 secconds for the information to seek in and me running out of my house in my boxers and slippers beating the **** out of a 35+yr old mail man. I got arrested but then the charges were dropped because the bastard wanted to keep his job, he gave me $1000 for my paint which doesent even f*ckin cover a 1/4 of it and the bumper damn gezzer. Well anyway i reported it as my car being "vandalized" and insurance is covering everything and i only gotta spend $250 and get to keep the other $750. Mail men are gay! </TD></TR></TABLE>

You ***!! 35+ year old mail man!? Thanks for putting your fraud info on this public website! It won't be too easy to have you tracked down, investigated, and charged with insurance fraud. What a loser
Old 09-19-2004, 02:49 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kniob &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Friday night, we drove out to Albion michigan, to pick up a car for a friend. and here is what happened...

no where else to put it in this little apartment... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Based on how you are ranting and the photo of your apartment, you are a young, low class, low income dumbass who deserves what you got because you probably acting like an idiot. I'd love to see the video from his cruiser's camera.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (phoenixitc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by phoenixitc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Based on how you are ranting and the photo of your apartment, you are a young, low class, low income dumbass who deserves what you got because you probably acting like an idiot. I'd love to see the video from his cruiser's camera.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so I guess that makes you a old, high class, high income dumbass?
Old 09-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dima &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah i got owned by the mailman he hit me in the front left side and he blamed me, because i parked my car on the side of the road next to my house by the mailbox so i started bitching him out and the mother f*cker proceeded to get out and key the **** out of my car, it took about 30 secconds for the information to seek in and me running out of my house in my boxers and slippers beating the **** out of a 35+yr old mail man. I got arrested but then the charges were dropped because the bastard wanted to keep his job, he gave me $1000 for my paint which doesent even f*ckin cover a 1/4 of it and the bumper damn gezzer. Well anyway i reported it as my car being "vandalized" and insurance is covering everything and i only gotta spend $250 and get to keep the other $750. Mail men are gay! </TD></TR></TABLE>

You should of taken him to court, instead of getting yourself arrested
Do yourself a favor and purchase a small, cheap handgun. Trust me he would leave.
Old 09-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by phoenixitc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Based on how you are ranting and the photo of your apartment, you are a young, low class, low income dumbass who deserves what you got because you probably acting like an idiot. I'd love to see the video from his cruiser's camera.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, you're the dumbass. The only posts you've contributed to this thread have been to criticize everyone else. You can't tell his his age, income, or class from his post. Get a life, fucko

Kniob- Tough luck on your ride, but it looks like its just the cover so it shouldn't be too bad
Old 09-19-2004, 03:09 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by phoenixitc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Based on how you are ranting and the photo of your apartment, you are a young, low class, low income dumbass who deserves what you got because you probably acting like an idiot. I'd love to see the video from his cruiser's camera.</TD></TR></TABLE>
cruiser's camera...?

I was pulling into a parking space, but you're right, I guess I just don't know how to park. you ******* twit. You're as bad as the old bitches. Just because I'm a college kid without any money, doesn't mean **** about how I drive.
Old 09-19-2004, 03:51 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kniob &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
cruiser's camera...?

I was pulling into a parking space, but you're right, I guess I just don't know how to park. you ******* twit. You're as bad as the old bitches. Just because I'm a college kid without any money, doesn't mean **** about how I drive.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i know, i was gonna say....

critisize someone for getting their car damaged by old ***** who cant drive? WTF? people these days, gotta complain about something to be content...
Old 09-19-2004, 04:13 PM

Are you in college? Does your school have a law school? If so, go to student legal services and have them help you out.

You have uninsured motorist, right? If they don't have insurance, this will, unfortunately, have to fall onto your insurance.

Life is not always fair.

But, you can still sue for inconvenience, hardship, loss of time from work, etc.

Witnesses? Anytime someone gets hit from the rear, they guy who hit the other guy in the rear, is in a tough spot legally. It's not like YOU were driving backwards and you hit her!

What were the circumstances for her hitting you?

Burden of proof is on you. But, if you can put it all together, you can really F word up her day.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (A340600)

that sucks man....the old lady across the street did this to me (while i was parked, mind you):

old people suck.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:58 PM

just thought this was kind of funny. some guy at 7-11 asked me what happened, and I didn't feel like explaining it, so I told him "weight reduction, took .1 seconds off my quarter mile". He looked at me funny and walked off.
Old 09-19-2004, 06:06 PM

ahahahahhaaa
Old 09-19-2004, 06:40 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kniob &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just thought this was kind of funny. some guy at 7-11 asked me what happened, and I didn't feel like explaining it, so I told him "weight reduction, took .1 seconds off my quarter mile". He looked at me funny and walked off. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hey i used that excuse when i only had one side view mirror on my accord.
Old 09-19-2004, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Owned by cranky old bitches. (propwdialogue)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by propwdialogue &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that sucks man....the old lady across the street did this to me (while i was parked, mind you):

old people suck.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh that sucks man..similiar to what a co-worker did to my car in a parking garage. Mine was just on the other side a bit further back. Grr...she was a dumb bitch too. But in the end her insurance paid for it in full.

Modified by sj993 at 10:02 PM 9/19/2004
Old 09-20-2004, 05:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ouch (phoenixitc)

You ***!! 35+ year old mail man!? Thanks for putting your fraud info on this public website! It won't be too easy to have you tracked down, investigated, and charged with insurance fraud. What a loser </TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you retarded? How the hell is that fraud? Where do u live? I want to hit your car, then key it, AND sue you for fraud People should have to take a I.Q test to get onto H-T now.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:08 AM
ⒽⓉ ④ ⓁⒾⒻⒺ

That's fucked up...I hate any people that assume the situation based on age/sex...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Owned by cranky old bitches.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.