Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OFFICIAL H-T Fathers' thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Photography Pundit

Default Re: OFFICIAL H-T Fathers' thread

Originally Posted by omega02379 View Post
Word. You still got tar poopy coming right?
Nah, she got outta the tar poopy by the second week. She's full into the ultra stinky poo now.

Originally Posted by dirtySOHC's View Post
good times.....I hardly remember those days.
I'm trying to get it all documented, but I can already see how quickly it's going by.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JakeB. View Post
I'm trying to get it all documented, but I can already see how quickly it's going by.
we have the first year pictures broken into weeks and months.....after year one we gave up. got lazy.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
GDD Moderator

Originally Posted by 816d16 View Post
The 3D imaging? I know, I couldn't believe it myself. He's also a fan of the "facepalm"

new facepalm pic! someone add text.

i did this imaging with my last son, and its actually called 4D. it's amazing how it looks.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:35 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

My son, Evan, well that's what his name is for now, not 100% sold on it. He's not here yet. We're due 4/19, but it will probably be closer to the end of this month/first of next month due to issues with pregnancy induced hypertension and possible preeclampsia.

I'm so excited and scared, can't wait.
Yeah buddy....if he pops out on 4/19 (my b-day)....we're having a Raiders themed b-day party at Chuck E. Cheese
Old 03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

Originally Posted by .usdm420 View Post
Yeah buddy....if he pops out on 4/19 (my b-day)....we're having a Raiders themed b-day party at Chuck E. Cheese

One of my best friends, huge Raiders fan, says he has him a Jamarcus Russel jersey ready to go.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:41 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

One of my best friends, huge Raiders fan, says he has him a Jamarcus Russel jersey ready to go.
Ouch....should've opted for the Kirk Morrison or McFadden jersey.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:48 AM
GDD Moderator

i know you're new at this, but the theme at chuckie cheese is chuckie cheese. Last I recall you can't really decorate a specific theme.

not saying you can't bring in a few baloons or w/e. my son turned 3 today and we did his on Sunday at chuckie cheese.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:49 AM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

Ouch....should've opted for the Kirk Morrison or McFadden jersey.
I MIGHT let him sport a Jeremy Maclin jersey if you guys pick him up, might.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Unceasing Measure

My son, Evan, well that's what his name is for now, not 100% sold on it. He's not here yet. We're due 4/19, but it will probably be closer to the end of this month/first of next month due to issues with pregnancy induced hypertension and possible preeclampsia.

I'm so excited and scared, can't wait.
You should be, man. You should be Your life will change forever on that day - until then, it's still just a dream. Kids are the best thing in the world.

Code - looks like your little boy's learning to tear it up already

Jake and Neko - adorable, men. Adorable
Old 03-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dirtySOHC's View Post
thanks

she doesn't know the difference....kinda sucks that she'll hardly remember this place (she'll be 5 when we leave) oh well....we got tons of pictures.

the wife and I are having a blast though...lol

thank god i back'd up all my files i had of my son when he was growing up... dam HI-8 cameras....
Old 03-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Mr. Indecisive

Little thing I made my ex on valentines day...(this is all I have at work)

Old 03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^

That thing is awesome!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Unceasing Measure

Awwww :D
Old 03-10-2009, 11:13 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Very cute girl you got there man.

Here's one more.....dad and daughter for her first Halloween. She was like 6 months old here.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Tuna-Killer

im so jeolous !! I have a 6 soon to be 7 years old daughter, her mom and i live in different states and she wont let me see my daughter until she turn 18 or so.

Her family move away after they found out she was preggo with me. that time i was 17 and she was 16 + . We havent seen each other in about 6 or 7 years.

I talk on the phone with my daughter when her mom let her and i have a few pictures of her, other then that i have nothingelse

Old 03-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Unceasing Measure

Originally Posted by eg9beast View Post
im so jeolous !! I have a 6 soon to be 7 years old daughter, her mom and i live in different states and she wont let me see my daughter until she turn 18 or so.

Her family move away after they found out she was preggo with me. that time i was 17 and she was 16 + . We havent seen each other in about 6 or 7 years.

I talk on the phone with my daughter when her mom let her and i have a few pictures of her, other then that i have nothing else

Go to court for partial custody or at least visitation privileges?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
GDD Moderator

I talk on the phone with my daughter when her mom let her and i have a few pictures of her, other then that i have nothingelse

in my state she could get arrested.

family law attorney. find one.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Tuna-Killer

Originally Posted by Archidictus View Post
Go to court for partial custody or at least visitation privileges?
Arch,

I wish i knew more english and laws but i dont, i did tried a few time but they just gave me the boot and tell me to go home. Maybe it also my records/ sickness / whatever it is.

Well they came over last year to visit me for a few days and i got to hold her and took a few pictures.

Now all i can do is wait. Heres a picture that i have on my laptop at work. will post more later

This was last year and taken off my boat.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Mr. Indecisive

Damn man, sorry to hear that bro. I couldnt imagine that man, seriously. I am bugging out b/c now that me and my ex dont live together I cant see my daught every day, more like everyother day. I dont think I could live without being able to see her for that long.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Unceasing Measure

Arch,

I wish i knew more english and laws but i dont, i did tried a few time but they just gave me the boot and tell me to go home. Maybe it also my records/ sickness / whatever it is.

Well they came over last year to visit me for a few days and i got to hold her and took a few pictures.

Now all i can do is wait. Heres a picture that i have on my laptop at work. will post more later

This was last year and taken off my boat.
She's beautiful, man I hope you're proud of her, regardless of how often you get to interact.

What reasons does the girl's mother have for keeping her from you? This breaks my heart
Old 03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I love kids, my son Luc is crazy, he turned 3 in September, he's all over the place, he plays DS too! We finally got him potty trained about a month or 2 ago, we found it really hard to do once Abbie was born in August but he finally got it so that's been a blessing. Abbie is a little over 7 months but she is so strong, she walks everywhere in the house in her little chair.
Attached Images     
Old 03-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

they love the DS!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Mr. Indecisive

Thanks for the comments fellas
Old 03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

This is the last picture my ex sent me, she just turned 2 years old yesterday. I havnt physically seen her since she was 6 months old.
Attached Images  
Old 03-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Mr. Indecisive

Question for you guys: Is there any single dads here? What are your experiences? How hard has it been to cooperate w/ the mother and raise the child collectively/on the same page?
This is new to me...
To quote myself from the "problems" thread:
My girl who I have been with for 4 years and have a 2 year old daughter with told me 2 weeks ago she wants to move back in w/ her parents and doesnt want to be in a relationship anymore, at least till she gets out of nursing school..

Puts me in an ugly position, either struggle living on my own or move back in w/ my father and take the 1100/mon I would be spending on rent and save it maybe for a year or two (I think I will go w/ this choice).

Its just ridiculous that someone can just get up and walk away like that, esp when we dont argue, we get along fine... I think the problem was too much attention towards our daughter and not enough on our relationship. When we met each other we had both just gotten out of long relationships and it wasnt supposed to be anything serious... Before you know it, she is preggo and we're moving in together..

She is a good person but has some baggage.. Her parents went through a really bad divorce when she was younger as well as her aunt and uncle. I think the thing w./ her parents really messed w/ her head and now she is really afraid of commitment (go figure). I think when it settles down and she gets to go out a little more and enjoy herself (Since we will be splitting time w/ the baby 3/4 days a week) and we get a little older (only 22 & 23 years old now) I can see us eventually getting back together MAYBE.

Sorry for the ramble, but yeah, thats my current "problem". *Waits for someone to say she is cheating on me*

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: OFFICIAL H-T Fathers' thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.