Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oahu, Hawaii people...

Old 04-11-2003, 02:06 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oahu, Hawaii people...

I'm coming to Hawaii next month, what are some good clubs, beachs, spots, etc? I'm going to be staying with a few friends who live their, so I'm not looking into tourists hang outs, more local places... They don't party too much, plus there not 21 yet... But I have a good id, and want to live it up while I'm there... *my liver just screamed*
Old 04-11-2003, 02:08 PM
HNIC

Default Re: Oahu, Hawaii people... (w00t!)

Have fun, y0. Hawaii is a blast. Make you make your way over to the North Shore. I`m going back in two months. I hope Reid knows I`m crashing w/ him
Old 04-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Oahu, Hawaii people... (vtecvoodoo)

Yeah that place is a kick in the ***, my cousin lives there, but I went there for my senior trip and had a hell of a time. Nothin like drinkin out on the beach till 2 in the mornin with like 30 of your HS buddies. I hung out with my cousin off and on, and went to a party at his GF's house were I made some deposits into her sink, but its all good she was SUPER HOT!
Old 04-11-2003, 02:42 PM
New User

Default Re: Oahu, Hawaii people... (gsr_vx_hatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gsr_vx_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah that place is a kick in the ***, my cousin lives there, but I went there for my senior trip and had a hell of a time. Nothin like drinkin out on the beach till 2 in the mornin with like 30 of your HS buddies. I hung out with my cousin off and on, and went to a party at his GF's house were I made some deposits into her sink, but its all good she was SUPER HOT!</TD></TR></TABLE>

"Left some deposits into her sink", haha! lol

I love hot climates, esp. islands. I can't wait. My senior trip was to Cabo San Lucus mexico with my whole class, I wish I could re live that trip, I would give 30 years of my life to do that for 1 year! Best time of my life, and I barely remember anything

Hawaii is still United Status, so it isn't as laid back like Mexico, so if your under 21 without an ID hawaii must be tough to have a good drinkin' time...
Old 04-11-2003, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Its not really bad, my friends and I were always drinkin out on the beach and no one got in troable and the cops would ride by on their ATV's off and on. If youve got a girl with you they can always get some guy to buy some drank. That one week was the best time of my life too, I had so much fun there, I was thinkin about moving there but it would be to much trouble. I could go on about my time for hours, we made friends with this homeless guy that we all hung out with at night and my friend greg has made alot of photoshoped pics of him, the Captain owns all!!
Old 04-11-2003, 02:54 PM
New User

Default Re: Oahu, Hawaii people... (gsr_vx_hatch)

Cool!

I need to go tanning before I go... Otherwise I going to get burn!
Old 04-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn.. i miss the food in hawaii. joints like zippys, l&l, etc
Old 04-11-2003, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Oahu, Hawaii people... (sparkz)

if you pm me i can probs get you on a guestlist or two for clubbing. let me know what dates you're going there because i have to let my buddies know in advance. if you need to know what's going on for the club scene check out http://www.aznlyfe.com (mods, if i'm not supposed to put this here, just delete it) im just trying to give the guy a heads up. anyways yeah, hit me up if you need info or anything.
Old 04-12-2003, 01:06 AM
opi
Honda-Tech Member

I Hawaii
Old 04-12-2003, 07:28 PM
New User

Default Re: Oahu, Hawaii people... (opi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by opi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I Hawaii
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I the girl in your avatar!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.