Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help With Auto Dealer Location Lease

Old 08-02-2005, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help With Auto Dealer Location Lease

So, I have decided to start my own small time auto dealer for fun and make a little bit of money while I am preparing for law school.

This is my plan, I am going to start a business where I don't keep an inventory of cars. I will get my business by going out looking for the cars that people already want, it's like a personal shopper for cars. For example, John Doe wants a 98 Audi A4, but doesn't have the time or the energy to go out and search the lots. I would come in and look for the car for him, buy the car from the auction or dealer at wholesale since I'll have a dealer's license, and then sell it to him for a small profit.

Anyways, I am needing help with finding a business location right now. I live in Redmond, which is a suburb of Seattle. I need a small office (around 300-400 sqf) that I can lease out, perferable somewhere on the Eastside of Seattle. I don't need a garage or parking lot since I am not going to keep an inventory, I can park the cars at home if I had to. The location has to be in a commerical building/zone, I must be able to put up a sign of my own company at the front entrance to the facility, and most importantly, AUTO DEALER business must be permitted for that building/zone by the city or the county.

I am it is a bit complex, which is why I am here asking for my fellow HT advice. Do you guys know real estate people who I can talk to? Know any places that would fit what I am looking for?

Thanks!!
Old 08-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Help With Auto Dealer Location Lease (detaude)

Come down to my place.

5278 Whittier Blvd.
La Ca 90022

Plus I saved alot of money on my car insur. by switching to Geico

bump for you..lol
Old 08-03-2005, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Need Help With Auto Dealer Location Lease (PLAGUED_DB7)

haha, thanks for the bump

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.