Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need computer help!! (sound)

Old 11-02-2003, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need computer help!! (sound)

my speakers make this popping noise while there is no sound.. when i play music or any sound that comes out of the speakers... it sounds like someone is turning the volume up and down.. like wa wa wa wa wa wa ... its hard to explain..

but i guess it would sound like an echo.. i restarted.. checked wiring connections..

my friend downloaded a bunch of skins.. for rebirth.. a music making program.. he said he changed sound card drivers... im not sure.. but is there anyway to fix this.. is it a sound card driver problem??
Old 11-02-2003, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: need computer help!! (a#)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by a# &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my friend downloaded a bunch of skins.. for rebirth.. a music making program.. he said he changed sound card drivers... im not sure.. but is there anyway to fix this.. is it a sound card driver problem??</TD></TR></TABLE>

If it started acting up right after he did this, that would be my guess.
Find the right driver for it, and change it.

Old 11-02-2003, 01:37 PM

Default Re: need computer help!! (jond)

just find the driver cd that came with your soundcard or computer if you have it.

your better off going to the sound cards website and grabbing the latest drivers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.