My thread never shows up on the active page - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

My thread never shows up on the active page

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My thread never shows up on the active page

Old 01-12-2019, 08:39 AM
  #1  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default My thread never shows up on the active page

HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:54 AM
  #2  
I like to party
iTrader: (1)
 
2LEM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Yay Area, CA
Posts: 4,361
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

You linked to some thread by Thebluepit?
2LEM1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:00 PM
  #3  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Yes. That was my original name for about a week and then I deleted my Facebook and had to create a new one. HondaJax
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 05:54 PM
  #4  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post
Yes. That was my original name for about a week and then I deleted my Facebook and had to create a new one. HondaJax

maybe because no one gives a **** about a 1980 civic

this is gdd we have fake c6 corvettes, post about other peoples ls swapped 280zs, put function form coils on a lexus, buy gtrs and only redline it once, honda fits are goat, cash out 401k for preludes, ls swap rx7 just to sell it 10 miles later
Pepe14 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:02 PM
  #5  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by Pepe14 View Post



maybe because no one gives a **** about a 1980 civic

this is gdd we have fake c6 corvettes, post about other peoples ls swapped 280zs, put function form coils on a lexus, buy gtrs and only redline it once, honda fits are goat, cash out 401k for preludes, ls swap rx7 just to sell it 10 miles later
... huh..
thanks for the contribution. Very helpful
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:21 PM
  #6  
Honda-Tech Member
 
crazyhorse2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: 8 inches deep in your mom
Posts: 363
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by Pepe14 View Post



maybe because no one gives a **** about a 1980 civic

this is gdd we have fake c6 corvettes, post about other peoples ls swapped 280zs, put function form coils on a lexus, buy gtrs and only redline it once, honda fits are goat, cash out 401k for preludes, ls swap rx7 just to sell it 10 miles later
you forgot that .Grimace has a 911

and a few of us have fast bikes too
crazyhorse2011 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:23 PM
  #7  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by Pepe14 View Post



maybe because no one gives a **** about a 1980 civic

this is gdd we have fake c6 corvettes, post about other peoples ls swapped 280zs, put function form coils on a lexus, buy gtrs and only redline it once, honda fits are goat, cash out 401k for preludes, ls swap rx7 just to sell it 10 miles later
And we all have kids now.
rico91stang is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 PM
  #8  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Maan. Super selective club. Im glad to know what you guys have. Send an addy.. Lol
Wish I had a super fast bike so I could join... not..
keep it moving children
This petty dumb **** is why I dont do social media
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:29 PM
  #9  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Contribute to the thread or find one of another million threads to spread your bullshit in 👍 thanks in advance
btw sarcasm received. I just didnt ask for it
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:38 PM
  #10  
Honda-Tech Member
 
crazyhorse2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: 8 inches deep in your mom
Posts: 363
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post
Contribute to the thread or find one of another million threads to spread your bullshit in 👍 thanks in advance
btw sarcasm received. I just didnt ask for it
to be fair, nobody asked you to post this here. and I can assure you that even a ninja 300 could waste your 1980 civic in any speed or agility test you could come up with. Maybe you should join the bike community, you'll find 3 grand goes a lot farther than it does in the car community
crazyhorse2011 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 06:58 PM
  #11  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post
Contribute to the thread or find one of another million threads to spread your bullshit in 👍 thanks in advance
btw sarcasm received. I just didnt ask for it
Listen here chief. The fact that I am posting in your thread means you are getting views. No matter what I post. Be happy.
rico91stang is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 07:35 PM
  #12  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by crazyhorse2011 View Post
to be fair, nobody asked you to post this here. and I can assure you that even a ninja 300 could waste your 1980 civic in any speed or agility test you could come up with. Maybe you should join the bike community, you'll find 3 grand goes a lot farther than it does in the car community
I mustve missed the part where I gave a fuhk for trivial opinions. Thanks tho. If you took the same amount of time to read my thread as you took to reply you would see exactly what I wanted. AGAIN.. If thereís nothing positive to contribute to my question keep it moving children
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 07:39 PM
  #13  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
Listen here chief. The fact that I am posting in your thread means you are getting views. No matter what I post. Be happy.
Listen here, runningwithbullshit. You havenít had anything positive or informative to say. Are you the car god?! No apologies if I view you as a fellow human.
Say something to prove your worth or again keep it moving. So many little men on this site
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:22 PM
  #14  
Honda-Tech Member
 
crazyhorse2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: 8 inches deep in your mom
Posts: 363
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post


I mustve missed the part where I gave a fuhk for trivial opinions. Thanks tho. If you took the same amount of time to read my thread as you took to reply you would see exactly what I wanted. AGAIN.. If thereís nothing positive to contribute to my question keep it moving children
big talk from someone driving a clapped out 1980s honda. If you wanna act tough just come out to the midwest sometime, ill run you on my yamaha and give you a length at the start

now go away, this isnt the place to act a fool
crazyhorse2011 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:36 PM
  #15  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 39
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post


I mustve missed the part where I gave a fuhk for trivial opinions. Thanks tho. If you took the same amount of time to read my thread as you took to reply you would see exactly what I wanted. AGAIN.. If thereís nothing positive to contribute to my question keep it moving children

listen up kikosabe


save your pennys and at least buy a 91 civic then maybe the 90s babys will click on your thread and tell you about how they knocked up their hs gf in the back seat because they thought condoms worked when they left em on the front seat

im highly trained in sniffing out **** boxes. You my friend are sitting on one. Cut your ties mark your losses and move on. Get a real job at mcdonalds and finally move to management
Pepe14 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:39 PM
  #16  
020
that's no moon
 
020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Death Star 3
Posts: 1,204
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my ***** was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable.
This comes in handy a lot of the time.
I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble,
Or I can rent it out, when I don't need it.
But now and then I go to a party, get drunk,
And the next morning I can't for the life of me
Remember what I did with it.
First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it.
So I called up the place where the party was,
They hadn't seen it either.
I asked them to check the medicine cabinet
'Cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes
But not this time.
So I told them if it pops up to let me know.
I called a few people who were at the party,
But they were no help either.
I was starting to get desperate.
I really don't like being without my ***** for too long.
It makes me feel like less of a man,
And I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
After a few hours of searching the house,
And calling everyone I could think of,
I was starting to get very depressed,
So I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast.
Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place,
Where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street,
I saw my ***** lying on a blanket
Next to a broken toaster oven.
Some guy was selling it.
I had to buy it off him.
He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen.
I took it home, washed it off,
And put it back on. I was happy again. Complete.
People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached,
But I don't know.
Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ***,
I like having a detachable *****.
020 is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:45 PM
  #17  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by crazyhorse2011 View Post
big talk from someone driving a clapped out 1980s honda. If you wanna act tough just come out to the midwest sometime, ill run you on my yamaha and give you a length at the start

now go away, this isnt the place to act a fool
Im here brother. ALWAYS. 24/7. shove your yamahalf exactly where it fits
This is MY post. Take your 15 year old *** outta here and ask mommy for the wifi
I donít know how to fight I just know how to defend myself very well 👍
Pu$$yGalore
Calm down weekend keyboard warrior

Last edited by HondaJax; 01-12-2019 at 10:26 PM.
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:49 PM
  #18  
Honda-Tech Member
 
crazyhorse2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: 8 inches deep in your mom
Posts: 363
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post


Im here brother. ALWAYS. 24/7. shove your yamahalf *** exactly where it fits
This is MY post. Take your 15 year old *** outta here and ask mommy for the wifi
I donít know how to fight I just know how to defend myself very well 👍
PussyGalore
Calm down weekend keyboard warrior
i get more ***** on my yamaha than you do in a 80s 70hp civic. Turns out most women dont really care for a broke boi
crazyhorse2011 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:50 PM
  #19  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by Pepe14 View Post



listen up kikosabe


save your pennys and at least buy a 91 civic then maybe the 90s babys will click on your thread and tell you about how they knocked up their hs gf in the back seat because they thought condoms worked when they left em on the front seat

im highly trained in sniffing out **** boxes. You my friend are sitting on one. Cut your ties mark your losses and move on. Get a real job at mcdonalds and finally move to management
hahaha. Iím not here to compare salaries. As long as you enjoy being like everybody else thatís all that matters. Just because you donít have money to waste on retro cars doesnít mean **** to me. 👍

HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:51 PM
  #20  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Anyone know how to block jealous negative Nancyís on this motherfacker

Last edited by HondaJax; 01-12-2019 at 10:26 PM.
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:52 PM
  #21  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by crazyhorse2011 View Post
i get more ***** on my yamaha than you do in a 80s 70hp civic. Turns out most women dont really care for a broke boi
Thatís a real funny story after I left my ex she started dating a guy that had a bunch of motorcycles one of them had an aftermarket vibrating seat.
Guess who she was facking on the weekends 😂

Last edited by HondaJax; 01-12-2019 at 10:27 PM.
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:54 PM
  #22  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

You guys are seriously lame af
HP this
pu$$y that
do you lift bro
Again.. All keyboard warrior ****
Are we going to talk about tofu next?!

Last edited by HondaJax; 01-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 08:56 PM
  #23  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by 020 View Post
I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my ***** was missing again.
This happens all the time.
It's detachable.
This comes in handy a lot of the time.
I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble,
Or I can rent it out, when I don't need it.
But now and then I go to a party, get drunk,
And the next morning I can't for the life of me
Remember what I did with it.
First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it.
So I called up the place where the party was,
They hadn't seen it either.
I asked them to check the medicine cabinet
'Cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes
But not this time.
So I told them if it pops up to let me know.
I called a few people who were at the party,
But they were no help either.
I was starting to get desperate.
I really don't like being without my ***** for too long.
It makes me feel like less of a man,
And I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
After a few hours of searching the house,
And calling everyone I could think of,
I was starting to get very depressed,
So I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast.
Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place,
Where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street,
I saw my ***** lying on a blanket
Next to a broken toaster oven.
Some guy was selling it.
I had to buy it off him.
He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen.
I took it home, washed it off,
And put it back on. I was happy again. Complete.
People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached,
But I don't know.
Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ***,
I like having a detachable *****.
Now thatís a sense of humor.
Higher than thou know-it-alls can leave. AGAIN.
HondaJax is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:00 PM
  #24  
Honda-Tech Member
 
crazyhorse2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: 8 inches deep in your mom
Posts: 363
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by HondaJax View Post
You guys are seriously lame af
HP this
***** that
do you lift bro
Again.. All keyboard warrior ****
Are we going to talk about tofu next?!
but do you even lift bro? Obviously not
and you dont ride hot motorcycles either
or cool cars
and you talk loads of **** in a subforum you dont belong in
youve overstayed your welcome. Go act tough on instagram
crazyhorse2011 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 09:05 PM
  #25  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
HondaJax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 50
Default Re: My thread never shows up on the active page

Originally Posted by crazyhorse2011 View Post
but do you even lift bro? Obviously not
and you dont ride hot motorcycles either
or cool cars
and you talk loads of **** in a subforum you dont belong in
youve overstayed your welcome. Go act tough on instagram
I feel bad. You link your self-worth to the vehicle you drive. They make this thing.. Theyíre called therapists
HondaJax is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.