Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!!

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!!

Old 12-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Modified by onEb18eG6 at 5:42 AM 7/4/2006
Old 12-02-2004, 09:26 AM
11:11

Default Re: my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!! (LVS_H22)

I'd wear a black jacket, black pants, black shoes, white shirt, and go buy a pink tie.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:30 AM

Default Re: my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!! (smithenhiven)

If u wear all black as ur brother suggested it seem like ur going to funeral man. I suggest u go with the guys idea up top.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!! (smithenhiven)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by smithenhiven &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'd wear a black jacket, black pants, black shoes, white shirt, and go buy a pink tie.</TD></TR></TABLE>

, pink is pimp...

I would go with a blue dress shirt, white undershirt, black dress pants, and go find yourself a nice yellow tie (depends on what shade of blue the dress shirt is).
Old 12-02-2004, 09:32 AM

pink is the anti pimp!
Old 12-02-2004, 09:35 AM
11:11

Default Re: (Boxcar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boxcar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pink is the anti pimp!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, pink tee shirts are gay. But you have to at lest match the girl in some way, so I think a pink tie would look good (remember this is a semi formal we're talking about, and he said her dress is pink).

If you don't want to get a pink tie, then don't wear one at all. But at least make sure your little flower thingy that you wear in your jacket pocket is pink
Old 12-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Smells like Tuna

Default Re: my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!! (LVS_H22)

wear one of those black shirts that either have just the tie printed on them or an outline of the whole blazer jacket
Old 12-02-2004, 09:43 AM
I love to drive

Default Re: my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!! (88JPRCRX)

You can also get a light green tie. That would look good with your black and compliment her dress. That way if there's a moment your not standing right next to her, you won't look like some idiot in a pink tie.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: my semi formal is in 5 hours...don't know what to wear HELP!!!! (Ghetto Civic HX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Boxcar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pink is the anti pimp!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have to disagree with you...It takes a real man to wear pink But it takes an even bigger man to eat pink

I would go with black shirt, black pants, black shoes, pink tie homie.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:48 AM
I'm here for the gangbang!

Black pants, black shoes, black jacket, white or black shirt, and a PINK tie. The two of you walking in together matching will look good. Plus, if things don't work out b/tw you and her, all of the other girls will see that you went the extra mile to match your date and they will think that's hot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.