Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My cat hurt itself =(

Old 06-10-2004, 11:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default My cat hurt itself =(

Well, I was sleeping and my oldest cat and dog where scratching on the glass door, I got up to check thinking it would be a possum or something, and outside my youngest kitten(he's only 8 months old) is lying on the ground. I get him inside, and start feeling his body, and i think he has dislocated both kneecaps and injured the muscle of his back. No Vets are open at the moment, so I used some kitty pain medicine I got for my old cat a few months ago. I know he'll be alright but now I can't sleep because I'm scared for him. I'm very much an animal person and hate to see him suffer, but there are no 24 hour emergency vets.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:52 PM

Default Re: My cat hurt itself =( (AcousticDork)

Hope he gets better soon
Old 06-10-2004, 11:54 PM

how the hell he managed to do that?
Old 06-10-2004, 11:55 PM

where r u located, i think theres a few 24hour vets over here in los angeles
Old 06-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (disabled)

I just searched the house, he's sitting next to the computer now. The upstairs window was open, he jumped from the 2nd floor onto concrete, i think he landed on the part of concrete that is uber uneven. the screen is around that area, so obviously he hit around there. He jumped into the screen probably chasing a bug outside. He's not crying anymore just trying to sleep but is really restless. I live in Indiana, out in the country.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:00 AM

Default Re: (AcousticDork)

That sucks. It'll be okay...the vet'll be open in the morning and the cat will be better. And it learned, hopefully, a valueable lesson
Old 06-11-2004, 12:01 AM

ouch,

that sux
Old 06-11-2004, 12:55 AM
HAnda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ITls1995)

its nice to see people still have hearts
Old 06-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Nu Sigma Alpha

Default Re: (Henry HA)

I am an animal person as well and it is a bit upsetting to see an animal injured,cat or dog or whatever.I hope the kitten recovers quickly.
Old 06-11-2004, 01:14 AM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Winslow)

My dumbass kitten did that once. The first time he jumped from the second floor and we found him under the house (he was chasing squirels in the trees across the driveway).

The second time, he was not so fortunate, we found him in the road dead, full rigamortous setting in (stiff like a board)
Old 06-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (UCBGSR)

Well, my cats lung collapsed and he nearly died. I was calling around trying to find a Vet ER type thing, and found one, on the way i heard a psh, and he started gasping, they reinflated his lung and are working on his leg and ribs, she told me to go home as I can't do anything and they will call me
Old 06-11-2004, 01:42 AM

oh my god....i wish you and the cat as much luck as I have...good luck, little cat
Old 06-11-2004, 02:58 AM

Default Re: (Tomservo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tomservo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh my god....i wish you and the cat as much luck as I have...good luck, little cat</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tomservo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I KILLED YOUR CAT YOU DRUGGIE BITCH</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know it's boondock saints, and I know that this is really tasteless to point out in a thread about a hurt kitty, but I actually did laugh when I saw that...

Good luck with your kitty...
Old 06-11-2004, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ShakesTheKlown)

GL, also, do something to prevent them from jumping from the second floor again.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:45 AM
Collector-o-Guns and Drinker

Poor kitty

Hope everything turns out ok.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My cat hurt itself =( (nek0)

Enzo Ferrari(my cat) was put to sleep about 30 mins ago. His back side from hsi stomach down was completely crushed.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Z
Old User.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AcousticDork &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Enzo Ferrari(my cat) was put to sleep about 30 mins ago. His back side from hsi stomach down was completely crushed.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Aw damn man, that really sucks. Poor kitty.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:44 AM
Collector-o-Guns and Drinker

Default Re: My cat hurt itself =( (Z)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Z &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Aw damn man, that really sucks. Poor kitty. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry to hear about that
Old 06-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I personally have 3 cats 2 which i have raise sence they needed to be bottle fed. The Vet said they shoudnt have survived. But cats are good fighter and im sure your cat will be ok Good luck with him Post up so pictures KIttys are so damn cute
Old 06-11-2004, 10:46 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Good, Bad…I'm the one with the gun

Default Re: My cat hurt itself =( (BlkslowCRX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlkslowCRX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I personally have 3 cats 2 which i have raise sence they needed to be bottle fed. The Vet said they shoudnt have survived. But cats are good fighter and im sure your cat will be ok Good luck with him Post up so pictures KIttys are so damn cute </TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AcousticDork &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Enzo Ferrari(my cat) was put to sleep about 30 mins ago. His back side from hsi stomach down was completely crushed.</TD></TR></TABLE>
poor cat
stan
Old 06-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Will you make something up for me please?

Default Re: My cat hurt itself =( (Stan D)

Oh no.

I'm sorry for your loss. Poor kitty kat.
Old 06-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: My cat hurt itself =( (BlkslowCRX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BlkslowCRX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I personally have 3 cats 2 which i have raise sence they needed to be bottle fed. The Vet said they shoudnt have survived. But cats are good fighter and im sure your cat will be ok Good luck with him Post up so pictures KIttys are so damn cute </TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you not read the thread?
Old 06-11-2004, 11:12 AM
ⒽⓉ ④ ⓁⒾⒻⒺ

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AcousticDork &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Enzo Ferrari(my cat) was put to sleep about 30 mins ago. His back side from hsi stomach down was completely crushed.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That sucks Sorry to hear
Old 06-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

**** man.... sorry to hear that.

&lt;steve- who really really likes animals&gt;

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.