Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

My [31m] brother [32m] acts like an anime character with a dark back story

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My [31m] brother [32m] acts like an anime character with a dark back story

Old 03-30-2019, 11:28 AM
#stillneedsadiaper

Default My [31m] brother [32m] acts like an anime character with a dark back story

What the titles says. It's so embarrassing. He says things like "I have always been betrayed," "I'm not from here," "This world will feel my wrath," "I can't stop this demon inside me / Ah! My demon blood," "I'm the last true warrior alive," "I'm the only one who knows the truth," and so on and so forth. He also has the tendency to grab his right eye. That's his demon eye, I guess. I've asked him what the heck he was talking about before and he told me I wouldn't understand. He also said he is trying to protect me because I am one of the last few pure people in the world.

I've tried to ignore it but it's just so stupid. He acts this way at school too. Somehow though he still manages to be cool and popular and has a bunch of friends, some who are convinced they are anime or fantasy characters as well. He is a leader to them. I was starting to think maybe it was some kind of roleplay thing, but no, they're serious.

How do I deal with this?

TL:DR My brother acts like a demonized anime character

Old 03-30-2019, 11:32 AM
Oracle of GDD

Default Re: My [31m] brother [32m] acts like an anime character with a dark back story

"At school"

Cool story bro
Old 03-30-2019, 12:06 PM
eight equals equals equals D

Default Re: My [31m] brother [32m] acts like an anime character with a dark back story

Sol's brother is r/cosplaygirls?
Old 03-30-2019, 12:10 PM
that's no moon

Originally Posted by solsisters View Post
What the titles says. It's so embarrassing. He says things like "I have always been betrayed," "I'm not from here," "This world will feel my wrath," "I can't stop this demon inside me / Ah! My demon blood," "I'm the last true warrior alive," "I'm the only one who knows the truth," and so on and so forth. He also has the tendency to grab his right eye. That's his demon eye, I guess. I've asked him what the heck he was talking about before and he told me I wouldn't understand. He also said he is trying to protect me because I am one of the last few pure people in the world.

I've tried to ignore it but it's just so stupid. He acts this way at school too. Somehow though he still manages to be cool and popular and has a bunch of friends, some who are convinced they are anime or fantasy characters as well. He is a leader to them. I was starting to think maybe it was some kind of roleplay thing, but no, they're serious.

How do I deal with this?

TL:DR My brother acts like a demonized anime character
I need more backstory before I advise.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:17 PM
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1

Old 03-30-2019, 12:18 PM
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1

Old 03-30-2019, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn thats good, I think I saw at a local austin comic book convention. They also have some really nice looking local chicks doing this too.
Old 03-30-2019, 02:43 PM
Dragon Slayer For Hire

You need to smack him on the head with a soup ladle

Old 03-30-2019, 03:17 PM
Sensational

Future mass murder
Old 03-30-2019, 03:38 PM
#stillneedsadiaper

Originally Posted by CBXweb View Post
Future mass murder
you ******* racist
Old 03-30-2019, 03:42 PM
Keyboard Humorist

Maybe he is telling the truth. Maybe you are the only person in the world and everyone else, including him, is actually just an illusion to keep your mind from escaping and experiencing reality. He can only hint at it and not tell the entire story - just like i am hinting at it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.