Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

morons at work that try to be cool

Old 08-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default morons at work that try to be cool

I know I am not the only one. who he has idiots that claim they are going to get this done of that done and they still have the same ol' piece of **** car months later??

I will be first to share. (Yes I am bored) Guy 1: has a 198? turbo supra. he has an ebay exhaust that he claims is a 5zigen. (No badges, stamps) and a 1995 maxima which he tried to race me in on the street. I didnt see him coming up on me so of coarse he passed me up. Get to work and hes braggin to everyone that he beat my teg. I get him back by saying that I have nothing to prove on the streets. take it to the track..his jaw dropped. he is going to turbo the maxima nad get a hks turbo for the supra...going on 2 years now..

Guy2: has a 2k accord ricer invader body kit 19" eagle racing or some **** like that rims. been getting naws for 4 months now...

Cliff notes: guys are work are total ricers, and talk alot of ****. have the same problem at your work??
Old 08-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Head Of Bespoke

Doesnt this apply to everyone, in every aspect of life?
Old 08-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (theplague83)

i work with my mommy... so no, i dont have that problem. instead though, i get to hear her talk about her 'cute little SLK'...
Old 08-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Rguy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Doesnt this apply to everyone, in every aspect of life?</TD></TR></TABLE>

whoa now I am not dr. phil here...thats why I said at work...
Old 08-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Don't call it a comeback

Default Re: (theplague83)

People that need to be smacked!

...this is the way i see it
Old 08-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Trial User

the answer is real simple, demand a best of 3 runs at the track for at least a couple hundred bucks. People shut up real quick when it comes to putting their money on their words
Old 08-05-2004, 11:34 AM

Default Re: (-BEN-)

not where i work anymore, but at target, where i used to work, there was a bunch of stunnas. "oh, im gonna do this and that and i will beat a skyline and i blahblahblah." This one guy had an auto caviler, he wanted to try and make it fast. He keept talking about how he was going to get this and that type of car or turbo or whatever. Eventually, he jumped on the nissan bandwagon, bought a 240. He also bought a GTS-T front clip, and is swaping everything himself. so i guess he grew out of being a stunner.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:39 AM

If there is a dumbass in front of me, I don't point them out. That way they will continue to keep on sucking at life and in the end I will be ahead.

Plus it makes me giggle in the back of my mind, and I like to mentally giggle.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theplague83 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cliff notes: guys are work are total ricers, and talk alot of ****. have the same problem at your work??</TD></TR></TABLE>

No. My boss just bought a sailboat. Her boss drivers a Z06. My peers drive a combination of Yukons, Miatas, and 328s. I drive a GMC Sierra. Not one of them has ever tried to race me. The riciest car in the parking lot is a WRX wagon with Speedline wheels.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:40 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theplague83 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Cliff notes: guys are work are total ricers, and talk alot of ****. have the same problem at your work??</TD></TR></TABLE>

You take life too seriously.

fs
Old 08-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Trial User

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (Crack Monkey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Crack Monkey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No. My boss just bought a sailboat. Her boss drivers a Z06. My peers drive a combination of Yukons, Miatas, and 328s. I drive a GMC Sierra. Not one of them has ever tried to race me. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I race my co-workers to the metro station, but nobody can beat civil "servants" when it comes to getting off work early.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:47 AM

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (filthy_shovel)

no idiots at my work, which we are a racing based company. the one guy that was into rice is no longer with us, but he has a full ride from sony, so i guess that somewhat saves him. my boss has 2 miatas, one supercharged, and another one he road races, he leaves tomorrow going to NC i think. i leave next friday going to an atv national in TN.
Old 08-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Don't call it a comeback

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (stockcrix1616)

Nothing wrong with Stunnas!
Old 08-05-2004, 12:00 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theplague83 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cliff notes: guys are work are total ricers, and talk alot of ****. have the same problem at your work??</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, everyone is cool on death row.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:01 PM

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (Luke)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luke &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No, everyone is cool on death row.</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow...wasn't expecting that!
Old 08-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Don't call it a comeback

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luke &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No, everyone is cool on death row.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Or...

...If you are on Honda-Tech
...If you own a Type R
...If you are a mod
Old 08-05-2004, 12:10 PM

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (-BEN-)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -BEN- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Or...

...If you are on Honda-Tech
...If you own a Type R
...If you are a mod</TD></TR></TABLE>

Didn't you hear, I shot someone who made the last fxcking stupid post, I will plead insanity though and probably end up as your President.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Don't call it a comeback

Didn't you hear, I shot someone who made the last fxcking stupid post, I will plead insanity though and probably end up as your President.</TD></TR></TABLE>

" "
Old 08-05-2004, 12:16 PM

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (10-94-55)

^^ I'll vote for you, because you're honest.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 10-94-55 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> If there is a dumbass in front of me, I don't point them out. That way they will continue to keep on sucking at life and in the end I will be ahead.

Plus it makes me giggle in the back of my mind, and I like to mentally giggle. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So you honestly think that makes you better than them? Stupid!
Old 08-05-2004, 12:20 PM

i work for beacon auto and i get customers that come in and call me out to race and then try to get a discount and then i go to lockal meeting spot and they try to race me and at the last minut back out and get their boy with v8 to call me out or the all wheel drive turbo talon
Old 08-05-2004, 12:26 PM

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (losder riper)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by losder riper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i work for beacon auto and i get customers that come in and call me out to race and then try to get a discount and then i go to lockal meeting spot and they try to race me and at the last minut back out and get their boy with v8 to call me out or the all wheel drive turbo talon </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sorry, can you re-write that as neither my head or Microsoft word appears to be a match for your education.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:27 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by losder riper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i work for beacon auto and i get customers that come in and call me out to race and then try to get a discount and then i go to lockal meeting spot and they try to race me and at the last minut back out and get their boy with v8 to call me out or the all wheel drive turbo talon </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL what!?
Old 08-05-2004, 12:36 PM

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (Nid Styles)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nid Styles &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
So you honestly think that makes you better than them? Stupid!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: morons at work that try to be cool (10-94-55)

Didn't you hear, I shot someone who made the last fxcking stupid post, I will plead insanity though and probably end up as your President.</TD></TR></TABLE>

whoa ****...dont drop the soap...or bubba will show ya where the wild goose goes.

but yeah these fools are claimers. they made me laugh when I was leaving. they said oh how cute going to have lunch with mommie, then I said to my mom they are sad cause they have slow cars...they got butt hurt...(oops no offense about the but joke luke)
Old 08-05-2004, 01:00 PM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

que le ****?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: morons at work that try to be cool

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.