Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Miami Vice

Old 07-29-2006, 01:22 AM

Default Miami Vice

Any one see the new movie yet? What are your thoughts?
Old 07-29-2006, 01:29 AM
god.loves.ugly

Default Re: Miami Vice (EKC!V!C00)

there is a thread for this somewhere in here probably page two, you could see some opinions there I'm sure.

edit: thought I'd do you the favor.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1664388

Old 07-29-2006, 01:31 AM
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...

Default Re: Miami Vice (EKC!V!C00)

Saw it tonight...absolutely amazing. Beautiful to look at, amazing cars, amazing boats. Still not your typical action movie, though! Like Michael Mann's other movies like Heat (also amazing), there is a ton of depth.

It's also structured like no other movie I've ever seen. The way it moves, and the ways things are timed...it's extremely creative without seeming like it's trying. I feel like it pushed the boundaries of movies in ways I can't accurately describe.

WARNING! Do not go with girls to see this movie. I went with 3 girls...what a mistake. Yes, it has Jamie Fox and Colin Farrel, but they will not like it! It is so deeply rooted in guy-land that I honestly think it may be something females can't comprehend. The dialogue is fast and somewhat hard to follow (but that's kind of the point, you don't need to understand every word because the movie just generates a feeling that's so real). The only part girls will like is Jamie Fox's short sex scene. No joke, girls of all types in theater seriously gasped. Other than that they will tap their fingers on their knees and wonder what the point is the entire time!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.