Is this marriage? - Page 4 - Honda-Tech

Is this marriage?

Old 03-20-2017, 08:38 AM   #76
Hookers and blow

Default Re: Is this marriage?

have any of you guys considered how Amway can change your life for the better? PM me to get rich.
dipsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:43 AM   #77
Bloody Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipsy View Post
have any of you guys considered how Amway can change your life for the better? PM me to get rich.
*puts down glass of MonaVie*

I LIKE MONEY
.Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #78
Imgur Lives Matter

90hatch94dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #79
Hookers and blow

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beaver View Post
*puts down glass of MonaVie*

I LIKE MONEY
Why hello good Sir. You definitely seem like a smart, sophisticated man who likes to take charge and make boat loads of money. Is that your C7 parked outside, seems like you have class and refinement as well. Well then Amway is for you since it is the epitome of class and refinement. A guy as popular as you definitely has 5 friends who also like to make money.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:22 AM   #80
Bloody Beaver

Quote:
Why hello good Sir. You definitely seem like a smart, sophisticated man who likes to take charge and make boat loads of money. Is that your C7 parked outside, seems like you have class and refinement as well. Well then Amway is for you since it is the epitome of class and refinement. A guy as popular as you definitely has 5 friends who also like to make money.
DEAL ILL BUY 10
.Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:26 AM   #81
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
I have a wrx and a closet full of skinny jeans. Am I classy enough for Amway? After wasting so much money on school and not being able to get the job I deserve I think starting my own business is the only way to get ahead in life.
pogeeboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #82
0x5359-0055

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogeeboy27 View Post
After wasting so much money on school and not being able to get the job I deserve I think starting my own business is the only way to get ahead in life.
I found your problem.

Pro-tip: You deserve absolutely nothing in this life, do what you have to do to take what you want or enjoy bottom-feeding on scraps forever.
213374U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:33 AM   #83
Hookers and blow

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beaver View Post
DEAL ILL BUY 10
excellent I'll put you down for 15, every week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogeeboy27 View Post
I have a wrx and a closet full of skinny jeans. Am I classy enough for Amway? After wasting so much money on school and not being able to get the job I deserve I think starting my own business is the only way to get ahead in life.
why of course good Sir and based off your location I can only assume you are a retired millionaire that wants to invest his money wisely. With a wide ranging portfolio of WRX and skinny jeans I am sure Amway will compliment your investments splendidly.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #84
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213374U View Post
I found your problem.

Pro-tip: You deserve absolutely nothing in this life, do what you have to do to take what you want or enjoy bottom-feeding on scraps forever.
But mom and dad said I deserve everything in life. But don't you worry. Dipsy and Amway will be my fast track to success with minimal effort. #mlmftw

Quote:
why of course good Sir and based off your location I can only assume you are a retired millionaire that wants to invest his money wisely. With a wide ranging portfolio of WRX and skinny jeans I am sure Amway will compliment your investments splendidly.
How do I sign up? I need a lifestyle change because my friends and C&C continually mock my choice in cars and clothing.
pogeeboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:45 PM   #85
Honda-Tech Member

Get a laptop?
Greyout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:17 PM   #86
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslamed View Post
TL:DR, bitches be cray