Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland

Old 11-11-2002, 05:19 PM

Default JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland

I have openings for 1 tech in each metro. IMMEDIATELY!

What you will do.
Install and Support AOL DSL Service. Must be able to turn up ADSL service in Residential and some Commercial locations. This involves the occasional NID Splitter install and running wire on the outside of a house (do not have to crawl under floor or in attics).

Install and Support ATT HDSL service. This is brand new product for ATT. They are migrating existing T1 customers to a pair of HDSL circuits. Must be able to locate circuits at MPOE or DMARC and extend into customer suite and terminate directly into NPE (Network Premise Equipment). This will involve cross connects and possible running cable in commercial buildings.

Must have own basic telcom tools and reliable transportation. Must be able to carry a 6ft ladder. We will provide laptop and cel phone.

Pay is based on a base salary and per job flat rate. Over 3 hours on a job gets extra pay. Benefits available. Salary ranges from 40-50k depending on amount of work.

This is a direct hire full time position, NOT a contract. You will be working directly for me.

If you are interested, please email ([email protected]) me ASAP with a resume and a phone number. Must be able to start on Nov 18th at the latest, and earlier the better.

Thanks.
Tony Leone
FXI Corp.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:23 PM

Default Re: JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland (tonyxcom)

wow, you need someone in SLC huh?
Old 11-11-2002, 05:26 PM

Default Re: JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland (poison)

Yes sir. just found out today.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:42 PM

Default Re: JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland (tonyxcom)

does this involve everyday driving in the SLC area and such and how would you get such leads as far as installing, how would paychecks, etc work?

just wondering

in SLC area as well as I have friends i can refer
Old 11-11-2002, 05:51 PM
senior gold member

I wish I was a dsl tech. I need to go back to school. Sounds like good pay. Care to train me?

[Modified by Ivan, 8:51 PM 11/11/2002]
Old 11-11-2002, 05:56 PM

Default Re: JOBS - DSL Tech - Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Portland (poison)

yes you will have to drive around the SLC metro in your own car.
I will schedule your jobs and email them to you.

The company is based in houston, I work out of my home in california.

You will get paychecks every 2 weeks from Houston.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.