It's 2017 - why the hate on Jews? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.

It's 2017 - why the hate on Jews?

Old 02-27-2017, 06:01 PM   #1

Default It's 2017 - why the hate on Jews?

https://www.mail.com/news/us/4997206...-stage-hero1-1

Why the hate on Jews? I know this can be a dangerous topic, but I hope for a srs discussion. I get Hitler's POV on Jews. But it's 2017 today. Whatever opinion (right or wrong), held 80-90 years ago are no longer true. Are people just bored?

Do Polish people still hate the Chinese for the invasion in 12th century? Most people would just say, "what?"
GoLowDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:06 PM   #2
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1

Default Re: It's 2017 - why the hate on Jews?

I dont get it TBH. It is EVERYWHERE now.
rico91stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #3
rookn00b

Roughly 20 million Jewish people on Earth. What sort of blanket statement can you throw on 20 million people? You can't even say they all have two eyes.

I bet you there is one Jewish person with one eye.

It's so illogical to hate that many people.

xtrac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:40 PM   #4
*Bounty Hunter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLowDrew View Post

Do Polish people still hate the Chinese for the invasion in 12th century? Most people would just say, "what?"
Wait, what?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:52 PM   #5
footwork mastery

honestly I don't see all this jew hate? where can I find it?
.Grimace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:03 PM   #6
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Grimace View Post

honestly I don't see all this jew hate? where can I find it?
on zeroheads
Uncle Ben's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:06 PM   #7
Honda-Tech Counsellor

Quote:

Why the hate on Jews? I know this can be a dangerous topic, but I hope for a srs discussion. I get Hitler's POV on Jews. But it's 2017 today. Whatever opinion (right or wrong), held 80-90 years ago are no longer true. Are people just bored?

Wtf?
confusedJDMvwGTI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:07 PM   #8
I like to party

I am blissfully ignorant as Ross likes to say, I had no idea this was a thing.

Jesus Christ, can't we just focus on hating the illegal immigrants for a bit?
2LEM1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:08 PM   #9
rookn00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedJDMvwGTI View Post
Wtf?
I don't know. If you read Mein Kampf enough times while drunk and you start to question yourself
xtrac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:09 PM   #10
footwork mastery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LEM1 View Post

.Grimace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:26 PM   #11
Do you even red wheels?

I've never witnessed any Jew hate in person.

Jokes don't count Every person place and thing on this planet can be subject to humor
ForceFed Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:43 PM   #12
Bart Taylor Look-alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed Motorsports View Post
Jokes don't count Every person place and thing on this planet can be subject to humor
Rad Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:01 PM   #13
Antisemites Anonymous

[QUOTE=xtrac1;51214049]Roughly 20 million Jewish people on Earth. What sort of blanket statement can you throw on 20 million people? You can't even say they all have two eyes.

I bet you there is one Jewish person with one eye.

It's so illogical to hate that many people.

UOTE]

Well, thats what you have to do sometimes. Germany was obliterated for what 10% of its population did. (i read ****'s made up 10% of the pop)

I can give you rundown on my trek down this road over the past year and a half.

Im pretty sure it stated when the confederate flag was taken down after the dylan roof shooting.

Ended up on Twitter running into to pro Hitler stuff and how he was doing nothing more than fighting the communist. And that the Bolshevik government that ousted the Tsars and installed communism was 80% Jewish (backed up by Putin in 2013)

Also read about the numerous times Jews were run out of countries for usury, blood libel ect ect, it was 109 times in the past 2000 years. I googled about 20 of them, they all checked out to varying degrees.

Then the talk of cultural Marxism and how its basically a dividing tactic to tear down the cultural cohesion of a country in order to incite violence to empower the proletariat to (secure the means of production), then communism. Perpetual revolution.

The Wiemar republic, the German revolution of 1918, apparently at the time jews ran the media, the movie theaters. ****, degeneracy, drug use, 30% unemployment rate, suicide was rampant. This can all be backed up by speeches the reich made at the time. They seemed to be right in the crosshairs of a cultural marxism attack if that is to be believed.

This is all brought full circle to modern United States and similarities between it and post WW1 Germany. Degeneracy, SJW ****, immigration, all dividing tactics to dilute the countries cohesion. (In this case white power) same as in Germany. Same thing with the media and hollywood. Both of those have always been jewish in america.

More stats i learned about were how the 1% in the US is 48% Jewish, the rothchilds are jewish (i didn't know that).

Watched numerous videos of rabbis in Isreal and the US clamoring for the end of whites. Barbra Leaner Spectre talking about how Europe was no longer going to a white country, it will learn to accept multiculturalism and that jews would be at the bottom of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

I duuno man, when you look at it. It doesn't look good. Id feel better if we could find evidence widespread and well documented about Christians wishing jews dead or whites clamoring for the re colonization of non white countries.

I think its one of two things.

A. Zionist jews want Christianity gone and whites dead
B. Its just jews being jews, good at nepotism, and good at media, wanting multiculturalism because they have been minorities wherever they go.

Either way, i don't think ill ever look at the world the same after learning all this stuff. I am open to be proven wrong. In fact id like to. This **** is scary. But for me all the conspiracy roads have led here. But then again maybe all the conspiracies came from this age old religious battle, who knows?

Its very surreal that this stuff is so mainstream now. Pewdiepie is obviously in the know and he is huge online. But how can you just blame all jews when GWB didnt do a damn thing about immigration or crime and there are plenty of whites with the same mentality.

**** is complex man. I do think ive learned enough to know this is an age old battle that is still playing out by religious people. Its really given me a soft spot for atheist when i used to despise them.
3rdDrawerDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:21 AM   #14
I collect venereal diseases

Is this because I make fun of Ross?
ZTwentyH8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:42 AM   #15
derp resistant

its just the media perpetuating it now. i just read a news story about how isis released a statement about targeting jewish targets in brittan, but the narrative of "trump=nationalist=facist=***** therefore you should hate trump because he's a jew hating ****" is the message being broadcasted from the media.
kelsodeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:21 AM   #16
Pork is NOT a verb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsodeez View Post
its just the media perpetuating it now. i just read a news story about how isis released a statement about targeting jewish targets in brittan, but the narrative of "trump=nationalist=facist=***** therefore you should hate trump because he's a jew hating ****" is the message being broadcasted from the media.
I disagree completely. The people doing this kind of thing aren't getting their information from CNN or the New York Times. These are people who hate the "MSM" and are on a steady diet of Infowars and The Daily Stormer.

You know, this kind of garbage -

And yes, that's a real "story" from infowars.
malix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:26 AM   #17
Master Ninja

our POTUS ladies and gentlemen wants to make infowars proud.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:29 AM   #18
Pork is NOT a verb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones
But, I mean it’s not that Jews are bad, it’s just they are the head of the Jewish mafia in the United States. They run Uber, they run the health care, they’re going to scam you, they’re going to hurt you.
malix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:11 AM   #19
816d16 owes me money!

THANKS TRUMP!
usdm420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:14 AM   #20
I root for shitty sports teams

Senior Counselor and Chief Strategist to the President of the United States.
The GreenD16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:18 AM   #21
aka DaZman69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed Motorsports View Post
I've never witnessed any Jew hate in person.

joeblue legit hates jews, he made some comments on here that were way beyond joking, was weird
sflkgjsfndgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:26 AM   #22
Oracle of GDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTwentyH8 View Post
Is this because I make fun of Ross?
You moved past making fun of me and into outright racism a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LEM1 View Post

Like I said, you live in a little bubble where being a "conservative" is just about the 2A and low taxes and everyone gets together for a beer and laughs. We don't live in that world anymore.

Quote:

I like where you're going here but I agree w/Vad that some of your word choice is bizarre. That's what happens when you try to give equal airtime to "both sides"

Anyway...Jews are fucked. We have rising anti-Semitism from the nationalist fringe now infecting normal white folks. And then on the other side we have radical Islam infecting normal Muslims against us. "Oh stop being a victim Ross"

You see a White House releasing a statement for Holocaust Rememberance Day that doesn't mention Jews...and then, when questioned about it, they say "Yeah that was intentional."

You see anti-Jewish graffiti at the Adam Yauch park, Jewish cemeteries being vandalized, and coordinated threats made against Jewish Community Centers across the country.

Trump's no anti-Semite, I'm sure he's groped more than a few Jewish women in his life. But Bannon is, and the alt-right/Hitler Did Nothing Wrong krew most definitely is. They buy into the idea that evil Jewish banking cabals control the media and global politics, and are behind most of the ritual child molestation like Pizzagate. So Trump's struggle against "The Globalists" is actually a coded word for something more specific.

Of course The Jewish Conspiracy is above all dedicated to destroying Christian society. So all the things that weaken Christian male supremacy are Jewish plots. Racial integration, Feminism, welcoming refugees...all of it is a Jewish plot, using the tools of banking and media to destroy Christian societies from within and replace them with a Jewish one-world government..."The Beast."
Ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:31 AM   #23
Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Wait, what?
I think he's calling the Mongols and Tartars some kind of Chinese. I think.

You might as well blame the Byzantines. They ran into Constantinople and the Roman remnants, found them impossible, and turned north into Russia.

This is a part of history nobody ever teaches in America. The fortresses around the Caucasus and the Black Sea were not lending themselves well to the siege weapons available at the time.

The Kipchak Khans (the Golden Horde) even had treaties with Constantinople.
George Knighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:34 AM   #24
Antisemites Anonymous

Guys, i spent about 30 min typing up a post as to why i think this is going on. It didn't get posted. I can post on other threads, just not this one.

It wasn't inflammatory, it just told my view of this.

Hey mod, go on let this through. And i would appreciate it if you could let my post from last night through. It could shed some light on things.
3rdDrawerDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:36 AM   #25
Grandpa

One of the hordes became Jewish. I can't remember which one.

The group that assailed northern Europe went from Shamanism-->Buddhism-->Islam, in the end.

The remnants, the Tartars of southern Russia and Ukraine, are Muslim even today.

This does not, of course, assist with their success in the modern Russian (Putin Patriotic) state.
George Knighton is offline   Reply With Quote