Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

imac problem, browser keeps shutting down

Old 10-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default imac problem, browser keeps shutting down

ok, I am by no means a computer expert so bare with me. here is my situation, no matter what browser I use (firefox or safari) if I go to certain websites the they automatically shut down. It started with Safari first, so I downloaded the newest version thinking maybe i just needed to update. well it didn't help, so I decided to try Firefox. Everything worked fine for a couple minutes then Firefox started closing as well. I cleared everything out and started over, still the same problem...

I can visit sites like honda-tech, google, and other forums with no problems. However when i try to use ebay, myspace, photobucket or some others it will automatically shut down. any idea's before i drop it off at mac?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: imac problem, browser keeps shutting down (Thrashin)

verify and repair permissions on the drive
Old 10-30-2008, 04:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: imac problem, browser keeps shutting down (FalkenSiR)

i'll try that, thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.