Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I like me some big pussy... <wink>

Old 06-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default I like me some big *****... <wink>

OK, so the title is a little off-setting, especially since I'm not normally vulgar on this site. But also because it pertains to large 'exotic' (as some say) cats. Like Tigers, for instance.

QUESTION: Who on here admires these beasts as I do, and who has a connection to get to a tiger-infested facility where one could learn more about them, and interact with them? Preferrably not some illegal piece of **** that has one in captivity and doesn't care for it.

I was recently in Fargo, ND at a fair and they had 2 bengalled tigers. Weren't actually 'fair property', but instead the fair contracted Zoo Pros (www.zoopros.com) to come out with them.

Below is a pic of me feeding the female some raw pork, wearing a techlogex 'all motor' shirt I got here on HT. I don't remember her exact 'dimensions', but the female White Bengal Tigers usually range from 221-453 lbs, and from head to tale 7'11"-8'7". The males range from 419-569 lbs, and from head to tale 8'8"-10'2"... or so this info card says. The male laying in the background, who you can barely see, has a bigger head then me (24" around) and... if I remember correctly, was roughly 9'6" and 545 lbs.

I'm 6'2" and 208 lbs. This female tiger isn't standing at her max potential height because the cage won't allow it. Could you imagine something that big pouncing you.... hhmmm, can you say "anti-theft device"?

I guess Bengal Tigers have razor sharp teeth in the back of their mouths and can put down something like 2800lbs/in of pressure... At least that's what I think I remember hearing.

Modified by citrEK at 12:26 PM 7/14/2004
Old 06-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I like me some big *****... <wink> (citrEK)

You need to see this movie if you are that interested in them.

http://www.twobrothersmovie.net/

http://www.apple.com/trailers/...ailer/

Looks sappy to me but you might like it. It is about a kid who grows up with a pet tiger and the heartache as he has to let the tiger go because he becomes to big . It is supposed to be a tear jerker.

CRX Forum
Old 06-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I like me some big *****... <wink> (crxforum)

I saw that movie the night it came out, it was good... I'm not much of a tough guy, or much of a ***** either... something mid-range sounds right. I guess I'm a mild 'strong-silent' type. Parts of the movie made me want to hop through the screen... and I was in awe most of the time, just because I admire these cats so much.
Old 06-29-2004, 02:31 PM

Default Re: I like me some big *****... <wink> (citrEK)

This thread is such a letdown...

Enjoy your *****!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.