Hyatt Incline Village Reviews - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.

Hyatt Incline Village Reviews

Old 07-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #1
footwork mastery

Default Hyatt Incline Village Reviews

Huge favor to ask, the Hyatt fucked us today for my bday. Long story short we booked a room and cabana almost two months ago, then we found a lake front room and cancelled the room but kept the cabana. Then two weeks ago we called and reserved a second cabana they never once said there was an issue. Go today and they said oh you cancelled the room tough luck you can't use our cabanas without a room. Shitty part was I had this planned months in advance and 10-15 people driving up from Reno already. Got "Brian" who is there guest service manager. He was a douche and said **** like he didn't care and it wasn't his problem. I am on a mission to slam their reviews now. I told him I was more than happy to pay to use the beach (was $400 per cabana) and had him look up our guest history here since we stay quite often and come up for dinner and drinks very often. Dude could care less.

If anyone would take a minute to leave a google/ trip advisor/ yelp whatever kind of review for the Hyatt Incline Village Lake Tahoe I would love you long time. Just mention Brian the the guest service manager and how awful he was. It was my bday on Wednesday so call it a bday gift.
.Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hyatt Incline Village Reviews

i'll whine about it
tony_2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:11 PM   #3
footwork mastery

I never bother placing reviews but this was worthwhile for me. Guy was a total dick, figure for a place that nice they'd at least find someone who can tell you no nicely.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:17 PM   #4
Bart Taylor Look-alike

People are getting too pompous in this solid economy, we need another good recession to keep the service industry humble again.
Rad Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:50 AM   #5
Parties with 2LEM1

Hyatt? Is that like Motel 8?

Brice.Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 03:47 AM   #6
George Michael Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden View Post
Hyatt? Is that like Motel 8?

It's the tent in your Hilton room
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 04:23 AM   #7
aka DaZman69!

This is what I did last time I was screwed over by a business. Solved the problem immediately. Multiple complaints online about them ringing up fraudulent amounts on CC's. Strip club in NYC lol.

Hi ****, my name is *********. I was in one of your clubs that you and your father own for a bachelor party in June 2016. It was the ******** club. I had a few beers and I purchased 3 lap dances for the bachelor. I was charged for the beers but was also charged $685 for my $60 lap dances. Before I purchased the lap dances, I was asked if I wanted a ******* for six hundred something. I have been fighting with the credit card company ever since and they are not doing anything. I don't know if the charge was an accident or intentional from the man who rang up the credit card. It doesn't matter though and now I am threatening you. My charge should have been approx $65. If I do not receive a check for the difference of $620.00 in my mailbox by tuesday 2/7/2017, I 100% promise I will do the following. 1. Find a young and ambitious person to try to prove prostitution is happening. 2. Follow multiple complaints with the police department regarding prostitution. 3. Register hundreds of names using multiple IP addresses and leave hundreds of negative reviews for every club and business owned by you and your father. 4. Create a web site about your business dealings and ensure it has a high SEO rank so when you are your fathers name is googled it will be the first result. 5. Inform all partners of all entities owned of your shady practices. 6. Will contact all employees and make sure they know precisely all the labor laws their employer should be following and who they should contact if they are not being treated fairly. 7. File a complaint with the BBB for all entities which could potentially be involved with ***** Enterprises and it's parent company. My name is *******, my home address is ********. I do not have a receipt but that doesn't matter. If you have enough digital storage you can check your cameras that I was there and did not go upstairs and receive a ******* as the dancer suggested. You can also check your credit card invoices to confirm I was there. If the check is in my mailbox within one week you will never hear from me again. In the off chance it was an accident I apologize for the threats, but it doesn't change that it happened and I still require reimbursement for $620.
sflkgjsfndgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 04:40 AM   #8
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post
This is what I did last time I was screwed over by a business. Solved the problem immediately. Multiple complaints online about them ringing up fraudulent amounts on CC's. Strip club in NYC lol.

Hi ****, my name is *********. I was in one of your clubs that you and your father own for a bachelor party in June 2016. It was the ******** club. I had a few beers and I purchased 3 lap dances for the bachelor. I was charged for the beers but was also charged $685 for my $60 lap dances. Before I purchased the lap dances, I was asked if I wanted a ******* for six hundred something. I have been fighting with the credit card company ever since and they are not doing anything. I don't know if the charge was an accident or intentional from the man who rang up the credit card. It doesn't matter though and now I am threatening you. My charge should have been approx $65. If I do not receive a check for the difference of $620.00 in my mailbox by tuesday 2/7/2017, I 100% promise I will do the following. 1. Find a young and ambitious person to try to prove prostitution is happening. 2. Follow multiple complaints with the police department regarding prostitution. 3. Register hundreds of names using multiple IP addresses and leave hundreds of negative reviews for every club and business owned by you and your father. 4. Create a web site about your business dealings and ensure it has a high SEO rank so when you are your fathers name is googled it will be the first result. 5. Inform all partners of all entities owned of your shady practices. 6. Will contact all employees and make sure they know precisely all the labor laws their employer should be following and who they should contact if they are not being treated fairly. 7. File a complaint with the BBB for all entities which could potentially be involved with ***** Enterprises and it's parent company. My name is *******, my home address is ********. I do not have a receipt but that doesn't matter. If you have enough digital storage you can check your cameras that I was there and did not go upstairs and receive a ******* as the dancer suggested. You can also check your credit card invoices to confirm I was there. If the check is in my mailbox within one week you will never hear from me again. In the off chance it was an accident I apologize for the threats, but it doesn't change that it happened and I still require reimbursement for $620.
Skelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:30 AM   #9
rookn00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Grimace View Post
Huge favor to ask

If anyone would take a minute to leave a google/ trip advisor/ yelp whatever kind of review for the Hyatt Incline Village Lake Tahoe I would love you long time.
I don't have an account with Google/Trip Advisor/Yelp so I made one for the review I wrote:

Hello,

I recently had my honeymoon vacation at the Hyatt Incline Village Lake Tahoe and I must say it was the best vacation I've ever had. What made this trip especially special was Brian, the guest service manager.

Brian warmly welcomed us during check in and made special arrangements for us at the spa and reservations for a very memorable dinner. He also made sure that we had full use of the cabana during our stay, the best part of the trip!

On the second day, we observed Brian taking care of another hotel guest who had made reservations for the cabana. It turns out the "hotel guest" was not a guest of the hotel at all and only made reservations for cabana, which we thought was quite odd.

Brian, patiently and politely explained to the guest that the cabana was only available for guests of the hotel and that's when the guest just flipped out. He was yelling at Brian and making quite a scene.

Brian, calmly, handled the situation in a very professional manner and offered a very generous offer that seemed more than fair.

A 75% discount off the cost of an upgraded suite and a 50% discount off the cost of the cabana. It was a very generous offer and it goes to show how much Brian cared, even when they were not guests of the hotel.

Instead of thanking Brian for the offer, the guest then got even more angry at Brian and left.

It was quite obvious that the guest was combative and unreasonable while Brian bent over backwards for this "hotel guest".

I just want to say that Brian should be considered as a very valuable employee and your organization is very fortunate to have him.

Best regards,

A very satisfied customer, all because of Brian.
xtrac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #10
Imgur Lives Matter

What's the actual policy state about having a cabana without a room reservation?
90hatch94dsm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:34 AM   #11
footwork mastery

He was right per their policy, just wish he had notified us with a phone call or something prior to waking in the dayof.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:59 AM   #12
something gnarly

******* Brian man
5SpdH22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #13
aka DaZman69!

nobody cares, i was so proud of my email
Old 07-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #14
Bart Taylor Look-alike

Damn .Grimace it sounds as if xtrac1 was there the same time as you. Just cut your losses and be happy you were somewhat in the presence of xtrac1.
Rad Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #15
No Big Whoop

This is a lesson I learned a long time ago. NEVER CHANGE A COMPLICATED RESERVATION. Seriously, never do that because when you change the reservation, the person making the changes is not starting from the beginning of the reservation process following all the steps necessary to give you a reservation that complies with the business' rules and conditions. You are making changes half way and you already cleared some hurdles that you would not have if you had made the reservation that way originally.

If there is no option, and you HAVE to charge the reservation, know that you will most likely run into problems. I avoid making changes on reservations, if things change and I need more or less I call and cancel the old reservation or make a new one to get/add more services. If that's not an option, I keep the old reservation just as it was, just suck it up and move on.
Spaceballsthelunchbox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #16
Honda-Tech Counsellor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflkgjsfndgn View Post
nobody cares, i was so proud of my email
Having doubts here.

Based on what I know about the type of people (especially father/son teams) that own/operate strip clubs, this type of letter could (and likely would) result in a visit from an associate and the temporary-to-permanent loss of use of your legs.

How are your legs doing today?

Last edited by confusedJDMvwGTI; 07-16-2017 at 02:58 PM.
confusedJDMvwGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:11 PM   #17
aka DaZman69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedJDMvwGTI View Post
Having doubts here.

Based on what I know about the type of people (especially father/son teams) that own/operate strip clubs, this type of letter could (and likely would) result in a visit from an associate and the temporary-to-permanent of use of your legs.

How are your legs doing today?
nah man, you threaten gangsters with action within the laws they don't go gangster.

If I had threatened to kick the **** out of him I don't doubt I would have had my house burnt down. Shady *****
Old 07-16-2017, 02:48 PM   #18
Parties with 2LEM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalpuke View Post
It's the tent in your Hilton room
Marriott Platinum elite,bro.
Brice.Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote