Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

How'd you guys like Bad Boys II? *Don't click if you haven't seen it!*

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How'd you guys like Bad Boys II? *Don't click if you haven't seen it!*

Old 07-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Destroying turbo ITR motors in Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How'd you guys like Bad Boys II? *Don't click if you haven't seen it!*

I hope this isn't a repost, I haven't seen another Bad Boys II thread on here.
I thought that movie was the ****! We caught a 11:30 show, so we weren't out of the theater till 2:15am. That kinda sucked. Funny *** movie, good action scenes, a sequel actually worth watching

Damn, I just found the other thread.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:55 PM
Will you make something up for me please?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How'd you guys like Bad Boys II? *Don't click if you haven't seen it!* (fnananon)

I saw it last night, and it was quite possibly the best movie I have seen in a LONG time.

The action scenes were great and the comedy between Smoth and Lawrence was classic.

Too bad I was seated in the first row about 15 feet from the screen, but after 10 minutes or so, I got used to it.

EDIT: Damn, I just saw the other thread too. Oh well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.