Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how would you feel?

Old 11-13-2005, 02:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default how would you feel?

i just purchased some Volk CE28Ns but when i got them they sent the wrong offset so the shop kept those ones and ordered me the right ones but my friend wasnt even trying to pick those wheels up until i got them, after he sees them, he became distant and shady, and from my other friends, he is picking up the exact same wheels that i got the first time from the shop, but the thing is im not even tripping that hes getting the same wheel, its that he became shady, and wont even talk to me, i mean he could of said something like damn those wheels are sick you wouldnt mind if i got the same ones would you? but hes doing everything behind my back, how would you guys feel if a friend did that to you? wouldnt that be kinda shady?
Old 11-13-2005, 02:19 AM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: how would you feel? (RATED EG)

Tell your parents thanks for the wheels, first and foremost. Regarding your "friend", who gives a ****? You don't sound to close.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how would you feel? (sicky)

I WOULD FEEL VIOLATED.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:44 AM

As far as him being shady, sounds like he's just an immaure kid that got jealous cause you got em before him. And unless you get some custom rims designed and he goes and copies that, I don't think you have a reason to bitch. I mean rims are made a dime a dozen so SOMEONE is bound to have the same as you.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: how would you feel? (grlracer97)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by grlracer97 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As far as him being shady, sounds like he's just an immaure kid that got jealous cause you got em before him. And unless you get some custom rims designed and he goes and copies that, I don't think you have a reason to bitch. I mean rims are made a dime a dozen so SOMEONE is bound to have the same as you. </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh its not the rims what im trippin about its the thing how hes being shady and how he said "i aint a biter if i get them first" which damn well he knows i payed for them first 2 months ago when he was there when i paid them, it just makes me mad that he has to do this behind my back, honeslty i wouldnt give a **** if he didnt be shady toward me
Old 11-13-2005, 03:14 AM
TSPeed Factory

nari, is that you? lol. just get rotas and be done with it.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

what happend to your first thread about this?
Old 11-13-2005, 09:32 AM
ITB

are you like 12. who givese a expletive who gives them first. 90% of the civics on this site look exactly the same

Old 11-13-2005, 09:34 AM
Trial User

reza

Default Re: (ITB)

he sounds like a bitch.

people swear you give a expletive if they stop talking to you , lol...

what is this , highschool?
reza  
Old 11-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Reza...)

Gayest thread ever...
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Reza...)

i would kill him. that is what i plan on doing to everyone who copied off of me and bought rota gt-3's.
amin n'rangwa edanea

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RATED EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i just purchased some Volk CE28Ns but when i got them they sent the wrong offset so the shop kept those ones and ordered me the right ones but my friend wasnt even trying to pick those wheels up until i got them, after he sees them, he became distant and shady, and from my other friends, he is picking up the exact same wheels that i got the first time from the shop, but the thing is im not even tripping that hes getting the same wheel, its that he became shady, and wont even talk to me, i mean he could of said something like damn those wheels are sick you wouldnt mind if i got the same ones would you? but hes doing everything behind my back, how would you guys feel if a friend did that to you? wouldnt that be kinda shady?</TD></TR></TABLE>

wtf
Old 11-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.brian.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .brian. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i would kill him. that is what i plan on doing to everyone who copied off of me and bought rota gt-3's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

YO, U BOUT ROTAS, THAS MAD GAY
Old 11-13-2005, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Overkill)

lmao. sounds like one of my friends.....he needed a new car and i suggested a wrx and his responce was "no man john already has one" i mean wtf lol
Old 11-13-2005, 09:50 AM
B.
400 HP Club

Default Re: (desipiE)

id be pissed... but what can you do... forgive and move on....