Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guildwars ... Anyone here play?

Old 07-25-2005, 09:13 AM
ballin

Default Guildwars ... Anyone here play?

Who plays guild wars? Its pretty boring playing with NPC, i need some of that loving H-T company.

Feel Free to add you HT name = GW name to the list

1. Chong = Chong Yo
2. GSRwBOOST = Carrie Syphilous
3. no2unenolife = Yoda Yoshiro

Modified by Chong at 1:41 AM 7/26/2005
Old 07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Guildwars ... Anyone here play? (Chong)

bought that **** when it first came out. played it for 4 hours then stop playing it. it got pretty borring. i stop playing when you reach the jungle/swamp area. kratia or some **** like that.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i've been playing. But i don't get too much time. I've got a lvl 11 e/mo.

I like it so far. Definately like the henchmen and not relying on a group. Makes it easy to jump in and out and not waiting.....

I came over from DAoC....
Old 07-25-2005, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Akira-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akira-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i've been playing. But i don't get too much time. I've got a lvl 11 e/mo.

I like it so far. Definately like the henchmen and not relying on a group. Makes it easy to jump in and out and not waiting.....

I came over from DAoC....</TD></TR></TABLE> You're emo? F3g.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:57 AM
ballin

Default Re: (CowboyIan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CowboyIan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> You're emo? F3g.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, i have a W/Mo12 if any1 wants to play or form up an H-T Guild hit me up name is "Chong Yo"
Old 07-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CowboyIan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> You're emo? F3g.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you obviously haven't played the game, and the only thing that drew your attention to this thread was e/mo?

Go troll the gay forums "F3g"
Old 07-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akira-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you obviously haven't played the game, and the only thing that drew your attention to this thread was e/mo?

Go troll the gay forums "F3g"</TD></TR></TABLE> Accually, I have played the game, and it was a massive piece of **** that let everyone become instant uber gods with all skills and no charcter developement. So shut the **** up you cockmonkey, if you can't realize that I was joking, then you need to slit your wrist because your sense of humor is in a ******* ditch and you should probably go join it.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CowboyIan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Accually, I have played the game, and it was a massive piece of **** that let everyone become instant uber gods with all skills and no charcter developement. So shut the **** up you cockmonkey, if you can't realize that I was joking, then you need to slit your wrist because your sense of humor is in a ******* ditch and you should probably go join it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

gee i seemed to miss the /sarcasm in your post or any kind of or whatever.

I'm glad you seem to master the internet **** talking language, i'm sure you'll go far.

The game isn't supposed to be like oloder MMORG's, they didn't want people spending years just to get a character to full potenial. Sitting in front of a pc for hours on end wasn't the intent. But if you do want to learn your character, taking them through the storyline will make you a better player than just selecting the PvP option player. Skill comes with knowing the character and how to use them, not being uber 500th lvl with all the bestest weapons playing in god mode. It's based more on skill than lvl/weapon how much time you sit in a corner fighting the same thing over and over........

Old 07-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Trial User

I play mostly during the weekdays... sometimes at work...

Look me up...

Carrie Syphilous, female Ranger/Elementalist level 15
Old 07-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (GSRwBOOST)

if you guys set it up i might join up. i still have it installed. i think i was like elem/noc 15
Old 07-25-2005, 08:12 PM

my friend is buying one ...... i dont like the idea that max lvl is fairly low. i'll give it a try after rose online dies
Old 07-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hit me up!!
Yoda Yoshiro
Level 20 Elementalist/Mesmer
I'm a little past Droknars forge but hit me up if u need some help or just bored.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:32 PM
ballin

Default Re: (moondoggy)

Max level is low, but you still gain poits after that for a while i think. or something like that
Old 07-25-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: (Chong)

I was an OG on Anarchy Oline, but I haven't played in years. When Entropy Dawn broke up the game just wasn't the same anymore.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:30 PM
ballin

bump, some more people must play.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

are you guys playing right now. ill play agian with you guys, let people know whe you go on..
Old 07-26-2005, 05:22 PM
ballin

Default Re: Guildwars ... Anyone here play? (ironchef25)

I'm on right now.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:35 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akira-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">gee i seemed to miss the /sarcasm in your post or any kind of or whatever.</TD></TR></TABLE>

so you need everything spelled out for you? learn to read between the lines.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akira-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm glad you seem to master the internet **** talking language, i'm sure you'll go far.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you keep mastering your emo character. thatll get you far too.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Akira-R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The game isn't supposed to be like oloder MMORPG's,</TD></TR></TABLE>

well im glad you had a chat with the developers to let us know what they were trying to accomplish.

as for the OP, no i dont play. but my friends do. perhaps ill get their names for yall though.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shinobijesus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shinobijesus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so you need everything spelled out for you? learn to read between the lines.

you keep mastering your emo character. thatll get you far too.

well im glad you had a chat with the developers to let us know what they were trying to accomplish.

as for the OP, no i dont play. but my friends do. perhaps ill get their names for yall though.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sure you know it all. But at least you finally decided to answer the OP's post. Now why don't you go find other letter combinations on the web to try and be funny with...i mean...you're doing such a great job at it