Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GSR Shift Knob

Old 10-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default GSR Shift ****

A friend has a GSR Shift **** in his truck that he is selling. He told me if I want to buy the shift **** he will throw a differnt one on the truck as by selling the shift **** with the truck he isn't really getting anything for it but if I want it he will take it off and sell it to me. The thing is I really like the shift **** on my Accord now so I don't have anything to put it on but I wouldn't mind picking it up incase I get something in the future. Now here are my questions. What is this worth? I'm wondering how much I should pay. The next one is how do you tell if it's a real ****? He says it is but idk how to tell for sure. The last question is are shift ***** interchangeable between most vehicles or just a few? As in will the threads on a mustang or something be the same as these honda ones? Thanks guys.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (hometheaterman)

GSR shift ***** were nothing special. just plastic with a 5-speed H pattern in it....wtf shift **** are you talking about?
Old 10-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (junglistgsr)

This basically looks like a Skunk 2 shift **** only it's not dark colored like that one. They said it was a GSR ****. It looks chrome but may not be it may be something else I haven't looked all that closely but has that look to it. I thought it was the Skunk 2 **** when I saw it until I realized it didn't have burnt look of the Skunk 2's.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:20 PM

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (junglistgsr)

The later ones were leather. Still not worth much though. And it won't fit a Mustang.

EDIT: There was no chrome GSR ****. Sounds like he's got a wannabe-R **** to me.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i sold mine for 20 bucks
Old 10-02-2006, 10:25 PM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hometheaterman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This basically looks like a Skunk 2 shift **** only it's not dark colored like that one. They said it was a GSR ****. It looks chrome but may not be it may be something else I haven't looked all that closely but has that look to it. I thought it was the Skunk 2 **** when I saw it until I realized it didn't have burnt look of the Skunk 2's. </TD></TR></TABLE>

he's lying, sounds like a 9.99 ebay special
Old 10-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (ucb)

Ok thanks guys. It's definately a good looking **** and he said it was a GSR ****. I guess he was lying. Glad you guys informed me before I bought it. He told me he wanted $15 for it but I don't think I'll pay that being as it seems like it's nothing special. Thanks a ton guys.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well maybe his is the ITR one. After searching I have seen several ITR ones that look identical to his although I thought his was chrome but it has been a few weeks since I've seen it. It may not be chrome. His brother told me it was a GSR **** though and insisted thats what it was from. I'm thinking it's more than likely a knock off but just incase it's not whats a fair price for the ITR ****? Although I don't think thats what it is.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

GSR shiftknobs are black, ususally leather and they're ugly. I sold mine on ebay for like $40 back in '01 though.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (Nightscape)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nightscape &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">GSR shiftknobs are black, ususally leather and they're ugly. I sold mine on ebay for like $40 back in '01 though.</TD></TR></TABLE>

they are not ugly
Old 10-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (BrownEyed)

s2k ***** ftmfw!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:59 PM

dude it's a shift ****.. it's not that big of a decision.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Shift **** (JRizEJ6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JRizEJ6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">s2k ***** ftmfw!</TD></TR></TABLE>

no, titanium S2k **** for the win.

those bastard goes like 130 dollar , which i have one

the thread i think it's 10mm x 1.5, most honda will fit

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.