Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green Turbo EK Coupe Spotted on CSI: Las Vegas

Old 09-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Green Turbo EK Coupe Spotted on CSI: Las Vegas

I was flipping through channels and came upon CSI: Las Vegas, which I like watching time to time. I was watching for a minute and they said something about a CRX with a $15k engine...so I kept watching. Later they had two EK civics, a silver one with a Wings West Agressor Kit, and a Green Turbo EK that looks sort of stock. I was wondering if anyone on this board owned the green EK, cause the silver one looked like they borrowed it from WW since it had a banner and stickers on the side. I highly doubt CSI would spend hella money to turbo a civic for a 1 minute clip. Anybody ever see this episode? The episode is called "Revenge is Better Served Cold" in case any of you wanna check it out. Probobly be able to see the CRX towards the begining along with another modified Honda, don't know for sure, cause I missed about half the show.

The silver EK looked a lot like this one, except I think the decals on the side were flames, and it had altezzas:

Old 09-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Green Turbo EK Coupe Spotted on CSI: Las Vegas (H23 EG Hybrid)

this is ALMOST as good as the "hey I spotted this m4d tyTe JdM T3G on the 405 FWY! Who's is it?" threads...
Old 09-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Economic Upturn, WUT

Default Re: Green Turbo EK Coupe Spotted on CSI: Las Vegas (Dirk Lance)

sounds like some rice **** to me.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Green Turbo EK Coupe Spotted on CSI: Las Vegas (Vanquish II)

BAN?
Old 09-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't care about the silver civic...I was curious if anyone from this board owned the Green EK...cause it was turbo, and looked somewhat clean. The Silver one was completely riced...I already know this...thats why I don't give a **** about it. I only posted up the pics as a way for anyone to recognize the episode.

And this isn't a "I saw a mad tyte car on some freeway"...they stars of the show were using the EK's as part of the show. It's not like they were just in the back ground. I wanted to see if they casted the cars from someone on the board.

Old 09-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Green Turbo EK Coupe Spotted on CSI: Las Vegas (Dirk Lance)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dirk Lance &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is ALMOST as good as the "hey I spotted this m4d tyTe JdM T3G on the 405 FWY! Who's is it?" threads...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah,yeah and its almost like posting in someones thread when you have nothing to say thats even related to the topic.

Old 09-10-2004, 05:20 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (H23 EG Hybrid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H23 EG Hybrid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't care about the silver civic...I was curious if anyone from this board owned the Green EK...cause it was turbo, and looked somewhat clean. I only posted up the pics as a way for anyone to recognize the episode</TD></TR></TABLE>

umm I hate to break it to you, but just because someone owns a " clean turbo hatchback " doesnt mean they are on Honda Tech
Old 09-10-2004, 05:22 PM

Default Re: (thesqad127)

it was most likely Jason... his username is Jason, pm him.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.