Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (Long Whining, sorry)

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (Long Whining, sorry)

Old 11-11-2003, 08:00 PM

Default Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (Long Whining, sorry)

So, my girlfriend and I broke up earlier this year. It was my senior year. I broke up with her because I heard and truly believed she was cheating on me... now I have no reason to believe she did anything but kiss another guy when she was drunk (isn't that always the excuse?).

So, fast forward to now and we're both at college. We live on the same floor. I barely talked to her at all this summer, and then after a week at college we're having sex on a regular basis again. We're hanging out, having a good time together... then one day she tells me she just wants to be friends. I thought things were going to progress to another relationship.

Two days after she tells me this, some guy thats a senior in HS from back home comes up for a weekend to visit her... I always suspected, but now I know. She made out with him and whatnot that weekend... and a few days earlier we had been having sex. She told me I have no right to be mad at her... for some reason at first, I believed her.

She was with this kid all summer. Making out, etc. They haven't had sex and they decided that it wasn't a good idea to date since she was going to college.

So now shes up here and using me as a crutch. After about the third time of her telling me that we need to keep our distance and then turning around and having sex with me the next day... I finally told her I was done with this bullshit and I wasn't going to wait around any longer. She told me she didn't want to start dating again because she wants to remain single for the first semester and do her own thing... I don't really think that means necessarily go around and **** alot, because shes been in back to back relationships for 3 years with me and her previous ex boyfriend.

Now that she knows I'm not going to be waiting around for her, she left me a note on my door that I saw when I got back this weekend... that basically says she wants to start off slow dating again, and she wants it because she really does love me and I kept coming back to her.

Thing is, I don't know what the deal is. I can't deal with her little senior friend coming to visit her and sleeping in the same bed as her. I don't think I could be around him and not want to hit him, and I don't know why, cause he isn't doing anything wrong and hes actually an alright guy.

I have no idea why she decided all of the sudden that she wants to date because she was so strong on the point that she didn't want to date this semester. I keep on wanting to think that her little senior friend finally found another girl back home... and shes just settling.

I can't date a girl when I know shes constantly thinking about someone else.

I can't date her when I'M thinking about someone else too. All summer I was really into this girl that I had a couple years on, but I felt kinda bad cause she was kinda young and I still wasn't over my ex.... meanwhile, not a month after me and the ex broke up, she was off sucking some guy off. She told me about it!! Like I wanted to know... she blamed it on being drunk once again. Not that it should matter to me, but she keeps on talkin about how she spent all summer trying to get over me, and shes turning around doing all this other bullshit. I guess I had a chance with some girls this summer, but I didn't even give a **** because I was still stuck on the first major relationship/breakup I had ever had.

So now I don't know what to do. I can't help but feel like for the first 3 months of college I was being used. And now, I can't help but feel like shes settling when she says she wants to date me. I think about this girl all the time, and I really do love her, but I don't know if it'll work.

I'm scared to try anything with her again. I'm afraid that I'm going to knock her senior friend out the next time I see him. I'm scared shes making this decision for all the wrong reasons and I'm going to follow suit.

Any advice, reflections, flaming, words of wisdom?

Thanks for reading, I just needed a place to vent.
Old 11-11-2003, 08:04 PM
Head Of Bespoke

Default Re: Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (fOmaNPu)

Go talk to her best friend.
Old 11-11-2003, 08:11 PM
99-0104

Default Re: Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (Rguy)

you are too young to have a girlfriend you shouldnt have a girlfriend till your 25 and up to that point all you should have is booty calls ... enjoy being young... i would keep her around just for the sex as a stand by when you cant find anyone else ... of you need more advise call 1-800-5800-tom that is a real # call in the afternoon when he is on the air or email him at Tom @blowmeuptom.com

Tom Leykis
Old 11-11-2003, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I see "I can't" about 3x in your post, there's your answer
Old 11-11-2003, 08:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks that she chooses that younger kid over you **** that bitch. Don't get back together with her. Prove that she was the one being used and not you.
Old 11-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (Stripped Honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Stripped Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you are too young to have a girlfriend you shouldnt have a girlfriend till your 25 and up to that point all you should have is booty calls ... enjoy being young... i would keep her around just for the sex as a stand by when you cant find anyone else ... of you need more advise call 1-800-5800-tom that is a real # call in the afternoon when he is on the air or email him at Tom @blowmeuptom.com

Tom Leykis </TD></TR></TABLE>

AMEN Brother! Keep her around for the lonely nights. And you said she lives on the same floor. DAMN you got it made! You're too young to be dealing with all this drama. Live it up while you can. Just try not to kiss her anymore
Old 11-12-2003, 10:00 PM
crazy eyez killa

youre weak man, shes obviously a ho, so just keep sticking it in her and be glad youre not in a relationship with the ****, you gotta pimp that ****

Old 11-12-2003, 10:01 PM
Oh yeah I forgot I can edit my own title! Yay!

Default Re: Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (KURRRWA)

Hit it and quit it! Find some new chick and do the ex on the side.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend/Ex-Girlfriend Scenario... (JstChilln120)

Cheer up, have some pho and relax.....take her out for some pho and pour it on her lap!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.