Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it?

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it?

Old 05-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it?

Yeah, my GF was asked to be on blind date. She recently went to whilemina, they took some pics, and a few days later blind date called and said they wanted her for a show. Should I let her go on? She will get paid, dont know how much. Most of the dates are horrendously bad, but I dunno, theres just something about having your go go out with another man....oh yeah...that something is called JEALOUSY..lol. so anyway, yes? no? why?
Old 05-08-2003, 04:48 AM
HT White Ops

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (brinks)

ummmmm.....

NO
Old 05-08-2003, 04:49 AM

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (Papa Corleone)

NO, I didnt even read your post, but nothing good can come of this.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:49 AM

What a stupid *** question! Use your head man.... would you want your girl going on a date with some random guy? Cause that's what it is.... if you're happy then why would this even cross either of your minds?
Old 05-08-2003, 04:51 AM
TRN
Honda-Tech Member

I wouldn't...was she with you when she went for these pics to get taken and stuff.

She probably wants to do it though huh for the "experience" of it all.

Post a pic of her so we can better answer your question.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (Apocalypse)

well, there is the posibility it could lead to future $$$. TV is very good for exposure. We have been together 4 years, I am not really afraid shell leave me for some nooB but shes a woman, and they are unpredictable. haha...maybe I will post a pic later
Old 05-08-2003, 04:54 AM

I hope she goes and the guy gets in her pants to teach your *** a lesson for even considering it.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:56 AM
HT White Ops

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (Apocalypse)

I see where you are thinking of tv exposure.. but

she'd have to be extremely good looking and LOTS imi LOTS of trust between ya'll two
Old 05-08-2003, 04:58 AM

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (Papa Corleone)

Those chicks on that show are either slizzuts or just plain looney.... I doubt ANY of them has gotten positive exposure because of it.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:01 AM
HT White Ops

that's why I said "extremely"
Old 05-08-2003, 05:06 AM
the kindest of gentlemen irl

Horrible idea.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:08 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Apocalypse &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hope she goes and the guy gets in her pants to teach your *** a lesson for even considering it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahhaaa.... that's funny, but it's true.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:10 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Apocalypse &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hope she goes and the guy gets in her pants to teach your *** a lesson for even considering it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

for once i totally agree with you!
Old 05-08-2003, 05:15 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I say NO!!

It;s not like she'll be telling her grandkids about being on Blind Date...

Now if it was playboy... that's another story

No to Blind Date!!

YES to Playboy!!
Old 05-08-2003, 05:19 AM

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (2 B 4GO10)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2 B 4GO10 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I say NO!!

It;s not like she'll be telling her grandkids about being on Blind Date...

Now if it was playboy... that's another story

No to Blind Date!!

YES to Playboy!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats a good idea!! that way atleast you know a famous person will be boning her!
Old 05-08-2003, 05:19 AM

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (2 B 4GO10)

ummm..............NO....well wait...unless you like watching guys hit on your girl on TV.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:23 AM
Collector-o-Guns and Drinker

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (Prelude Vtec 23)

Sounds like it's time to start looking for your next girlfriend
Old 05-08-2003, 05:24 AM
Trial User

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (Prelude Vtec 23)

uhhh

I knew a model who wanted to get some exposure so she went on elimidate...

Got nothing out of it, her boyfriend broke up with her

Go for it and let us know so we can watch this dude try and get some sticky finger from your girlfriend.

You know there will be something where she will flash him or make out with him or disrobe at some point. You also know there is a 50% chance of them ending up in some hottub together.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:36 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (ekfever)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ekfever &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats a good idea!! that way atleast you know a famous person will be boning her! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe you are thinking about another magazine? Boning in playboy?
Honda-Tech Member

ha, ha, ha. money is the root of all evil.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2 B 4GO10 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Maybe you are thinking about another magazine? Boning in playboy?</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats not what i meant..

Old 05-08-2003, 06:10 AM

i'm sorry but blind date is not exactly a springboard for rising talent.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brinks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, there is the posibility it could lead to future $$$. TV is very good for exposure. We have been together 4 years, I am not really afraid shell leave me for some nooB but shes a woman, and they are unpredictable. haha...maybe I will post a pic later</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-08-2003, 06:13 AM

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (ajchen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ajchen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'm sorry but blind date is not exactly a springboard for rising talent.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

sure it is....most girls from Blind Date get offered to be in movis as "Lust in Outer Space", "Babe Watch", "Debby Does Dallas" etc....
Old 05-08-2003, 06:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (ajchen)

Hell yeah man let her go!

You know she wont dig the dude, it will be basically a taped "date" of your girlfriend just totally being an *** to another dude. Its guaranteed to be one of the "horror" episodes (depending on how good your relationship is )

You gotta go for it man, and let us know when its on. This is an opportunity you guys will remember forever.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:16 AM

Default Re: gf was asked to be on show "blind date" should she do it? (newgsrdriver)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by newgsrdriver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hell yeah man let her go!

You know she wont dig the dude, it will be basically a taped "date" of your girlfriend just totally being an *** to another dude. Its guaranteed to be one of the "horror" episodes (depending on how good your relationship is )

You gotta go for it man, and let us know when its on. This is an opportunity you guys will remember forever. </TD></TR></TABLE>

For sheeeeze let her go and let us know when the show is on so we can see you woman in action (or lack of action).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.