France - Page 6 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

France

Old 12-12-2018, 09:14 AM
  #126  
Imgur Lives Matter
 
90hatch94dsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: on a bed of #8 stone
Posts: 324
Default Re: France

90hatch94dsm is offline  
Old 12-12-2018, 02:33 PM
  #127  
I like to party
iTrader: (1)
 
2LEM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Yay Area, CA
Posts: 4,361
Default Re: France

Guns per 100 inhabitants -
France - 14
US -120

2LEM1 is offline  
Old 12-22-2018, 03:58 PM
  #128  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: France

Those pesky Russians.

rico91stang is online now  
Old 01-10-2019, 05:47 PM
  #129  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: France

rico91stang is online now  
Old 01-10-2019, 07:01 PM
  #130  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,412
Default Re: France

*looks at video*
*sees avatar in top left*

willsmithnah.gif
The GreenD16 is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 05:44 AM
  #131  
I am SO fancy!
 
silvertaxasteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 142
Default Re: France

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46822472

TBH, there's a small part of me that's not disappointed.
silvertaxasteg is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 05:56 AM
  #132  
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1
iTrader: (1)
 
rico91stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: THE Bay Area
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: France

Originally Posted by silvertaxasteg View Post
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46822472

TBH, there's a small part of me that's not disappointed.
LOL.

I think it is facinating that this isnt bigger news. Almost as if the conspiracy theories were true.
rico91stang is online now  
Old 01-11-2019, 06:09 AM
  #133  
Honda-Tech Member
 
xglovr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 31
Default Re: France

What's most intesting about this is how the US media suppressed this story until week 3 or 4.
I think they were hoping the story would go away and they wouldn't have to tell the American people about it at all.

Even after 3-4 weeks they gave it maybe 2 minutes of coverage and didn't explain what it was about.

They did the same thing with the Occupy Wallstreet protests. They tried to ignore it for weeks.
What's up with the fake news not covering things?
Free Press????
xglovr is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 08:44 AM
  #134  
Tickle-shits
 
Tokyosmash!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Posts: 3,893
Default Re: France

Originally Posted by xglovr View Post
What's most intesting about this is how the US media suppressed this story until week 3 or 4.
I think they were hoping the story would go away and they wouldn't have to tell the American people about it at all.

Even after 3-4 weeks they gave it maybe 2 minutes of coverage and didn't explain what it was about.

They did the same thing with the Occupy Wallstreet protests. They tried to ignore it for weeks.
What's up with the fake news not covering things?
Free Press????
They are still doing a pretty decent job of relegating it to “page 6”, meanwhile, it’s starting to spread across the EU it would seem.
Tokyosmash! is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 08:49 AM
  #135  
Pork is NOT a verb!
 
malix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 776
Default Re: France

Originally Posted by Tokyosmash! View Post
They are still doing a pretty decent job of relegating it to “page 6”, meanwhile, it’s starting to spread across the EU it would seem.
It was on the cover of the Economist like 2 weeks ago.

And spreading across the EU? You mean like the thousands of people protesting against the right wing Orban government in Budapest right now?
malix is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 09:05 AM
  #136  
Pork is NOT a verb!
 
malix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 776
Default Re: France









Why isn't the media covering this?!!?! It's a conspiracy!!!
malix is offline  
Old 01-11-2019, 09:06 AM
  #137  
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,412
Default Re: France

I'm mad the U.S. media is more focused on covering things internally to the U.S. than what is going on outside the country.
The GreenD16 is offline  


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.