France - Page 3 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

France

Old 12-05-2018, 09:36 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

Default Re: France

Originally Posted by Tokyosmash! View Post

ďall the hallmarks of an anti-eu Russian opĒ

This has nothing to do with me being on the right side of the fence, the French hate Macron, dudes approval rating is abysmal and he keeps ******* them over, this is what happens. The only one who is delusional here is you. Not everything ties to Russia.
theyíre not going after Macron

theyre just stoking the fires that are already starting.

The goal isnít to topple regimes, itís to cripple the country by dividing the people and making government ineffective.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by Tokyosmash! View Post

ďall the hallmarks of an anti-eu Russian opĒ

This has nothing to do with me being on the right side of the fence, the French hate Macron, dudes approval rating is abysmal and he keeps ******* them over, this is what happens. The only one who is delusional here is you. Not everything ties to Russia.
So why didn't the protests stop after he changed course on the tax?

Of course it ties to Russia. Putin's plan doesn't just focus on one country. He wants the entire West destabilized and divided so he can do what he wants to do. Next to Five Eyes, France and Germany are probably his biggest obstacles.

If I'm delusional then so are Caoboy and Malix. You're on the same side as Uncle Ben and FrreeeBird. Think about that.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:19 AM
I ask Twitter, not xtrac1

Originally Posted by FrreeeBird View Post
I still don't understand why you guys interact with him...he's mentally ill.

Massively delusional, constant lying, conflicts are always someone elses fault, etc.

edit: https://www.psycom.net/depression.ce...orderline.html
Starting to agree.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Caoboy View Post
Ross is right on this, itís being pushed by Russia.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:23 AM
-Intl Steve Krew

Originally Posted by rico91stang View Post
follow the trail of breadcrumbs
Old 12-06-2018, 10:26 AM

Ugh!!!! NPR!!! ****!!!!

Be back in 40 minutes. This BETTER be worth it. Gotta take an energy drink first.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Pizzagate though. THAT is real.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Tickle-shits

Originally Posted by LightningTeg View Post
Pizzagate though. THAT is real.

Oh look, deflection.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:47 PM

Ok...I listened...damn you!!!! This doesnt prove anything when it comes to France. Hell they dont even prove their own point they were trying to make.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:16 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

Ok...I listened...damn you!!!! This doesnt prove anything when it comes to France. Hell they dont even prove their own point they were trying to make.
Donít you think if a radio show can prove it then the govt could definitely prove it?

But do you see where theyíre getting at?

There is proof that there are companies in Russia dedicated to sowing dissent through social media.

They interview somebody who was creating fake news articles in Russia specifically to push whatever view their higher ups wanted to be pushing

They interview people who were contacted and duped into staging protests, and it seems like the protests were staged by those contacts.

There is meddling going on, these protests/movements arenít as organic as people want to think.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

saying Russia is helping to get people out to protest, isn't the same as saying this is a Russian operation.

Russia doesn't make people racist or make people distrust the government, generally those are underlying. what Russia is good at is exploiting those feelings.
Russia may be helping the protesters get out the word and they may help create a large protest, but this, imo, isn't something that Russia cooked up and implemented as a plan. these problems (some of them) have been problems for a while.

fyi - I listened to the radiolab podcast
Old 12-06-2018, 04:54 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

Yeah they aren’t creating problems as much as they are exploiting stuff already being talked about. By going after the extreme sectors of a society, it’s almost as if they know that if they’re gullible enough to believe the conspiracies they’re talking about they’re easily manipulated/coerced into taking action...which ends up with people shutting down the country over a .30 gas tax increase.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:55 PM

Donít you think if a radio show can prove it then the govt could definitely prove it?

But do you see where theyíre getting at?

There is proof that there are companies in Russia dedicated to sowing dissent through social media.

They interview somebody who was creating fake news articles in Russia specifically to push whatever view their higher ups wanted to be pushing

They interview people who were contacted and duped into staging protests, and it seems like the protests were staged by those contacts.

There is meddling going on, these protests/movements arenít as organic as people want to think.
I dunno about you, but that podcast wasnt proof. It was a guy claiming a bunch of stuff and then people were told that they were decieved by russians. Not much proof there if you are objective.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Oracle of GDD

I dunno about you, but that podcast wasnt proof. It was a guy claiming a bunch of stuff and then people were told that they were decieved by russians. Not much proof there if you are objective.
Well you're not objective lol.

Still seeing the Russia thing as a left-right issue and not a natsec issue because of your precious Trumpenreich.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:16 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

We all come to our own conclusions. I believe that there are people that are exploiting weaknesses in certain societies.

You feel that Trump is TBE.

We each think the other is wrong.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

We all come to our own conclusions. I believe that there are people that are exploiting weaknesses in certain societies.

You feel that Trump is TBE.

We each think the other is wrong.
There's an extremely well-founded reason why Turkish, Iranian, Venezuelan, etc. uprisings have been kneejerk blamed on the US...until American meddling/fomenting other countries becomes the exception and not the rule, it makes absolutely no rational sense for us to blame every little thing on Russia when our sins in this arena obscure theirs and it's hardly a contest. I mean you can't even use moral relativity here, it's basically backward.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's View Post
There's an extremely well-founded reason why Turkish, Iranian, Venezuelan, etc. uprisings have been kneejerk blamed on the US...until American meddling/fomenting other countries becomes the exception and not the rule, it makes absolutely no rational sense for us to blame every little thing on Russia when our sins in this arena obscure theirs and it's hardly a contest. I mean you can't even use moral relativity here, it's basically backward.
Which Iran are you talking about? 1953? Yeah, that was us, and the Brits. That's common knowledge. But it's not logical to use those things to excuse or ignore what's happening now.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:18 AM
-Intl Steve Krew

so you admit that Russia is meddling
Old 12-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

so you admit that Russia is meddling
No, but I admit they might be, and can logically understand their interests, but it is pure hypocrisy and hysteria to kneejerk "Russia!" as soon as this **** pops off. Why isn't the western MSM jumping all over this like white on rice if they obviously were? Probably because it's already spreading and they don't want to end up hanging from a tree since we already live in the most unequally distributed wealth developed nation, and inequality is why this is happening in France in the first place. Have you read the list of Gilets Jaunes' demands? Seems long and bold, but pretty much the kind of **** I can't believe isn't already a thing over there, as gov't workers I know already get most of it. They want minimum salary 1500 euros, minimum pension 1200 euros (dont know if thats pretty much govt workers like in the US, or all full time workers getting pensions?), maximum school class sizes 25, better mental health, an option to retire at 55 presumably with reduced pension, refugees sent home, small business taxed less and large business taxed more, etc. It's pretty non-partisan in general which explains the 75-85% approval of the citizens and the fact lots of health workers and even cops are siding with the protesters. You can't astroturf that.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Oracle of GDD

No, but I admit they might be, and can logically understand their interests, but it is pure hypocrisy and hysteria to kneejerk "Russia!" as soon as this **** pops off. Why isn't the western MSM jumping all over this like white on rice if they obviously were? Probably because it's already spreading and they don't want to end up hanging from a tree since we already live in the most unequally distributed wealth developed nation, and inequality is why this is happening in France in the first place. Have you read the list of Gilets Jaunes' demands? Seems long and bold, but pretty much the kind of **** I can't believe isn't already a thing over there, as gov't workers I know already get most of it.
Western MSM, far from being exclusively cheerleaders for the American MIC, have been very slow and disbelieving on the Russia thing. The New York Times has actually lost a great deal of credibility for how soft they have been on Russia, Trump etc.

Also, many of them are compromised by Russia or have some kind of intellectual sympathy for her.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:09 PM

Old 12-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Pork is NOT a verb!

prison planet.

Rico has literally posted tweets from paid russian trolls here in GDD and now wants to tell other people they're not being objective.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:40 PM
-Intl Steve Krew

Old 12-07-2018, 03:03 PM

Russia Russia Russia!!!
Old 12-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Pork is NOT a verb!

Russia Russia Russia!!!
Yeah i dont think that works anymore like it did in 2016. Especially after the Seth Rich story got exposed as being full of **** and even Mattis is talking about Russian election interference in 2018.

Think you're gonna have to do better than that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.