Finally, a cop when you need one - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.

Finally, a cop when you need one

Old 06-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Cogent Argument Enthusiast

Default Finally, a cop when you need one

Can someone eli5 why this cop did not pull this retard over? He pulled out, about 100 feet from a bar, flooring his Microdick Machine for 10 seconds which could probably be heard a mile away, and since it looks like a GMC Sierra he would have been driving 100 miles per hour in a 25 when he got on the brakes because of the cop sitting there. Would it even matter if the cop could see him driving an entire block on the left side of the road?

And wanna know the most fucked up part? That building the cop was sitting next to...earlier this year somebody died...wait for it...after speeding, drunk, plowing into that very building. Possibly there was a 187 call on the radio as this happened? You sit a block from a bar hoping to catch somebody this shitfaced, it's like a gimme, guy probably couldn't stand up straight. Maybe he was rubbing one out?
Old 06-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Finally, a cop when you need one

just 4 you benzy
Old 06-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

brb getting pulled over for a burnt out license plate bulb again
Old 06-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Prairie Dog Breeder

Some people are born with the natural ability to know exactly when, where, and how to just send it. That beast driving that truck knew he could just grip and rip like some purple ******* drank and know when to back off and drive safe. Granted, sending it in such a way a night is more risky, but he may have scoped the area about before by driving around the block/having a few roadies, or simply using the SendITT app, but I don't want to assume anything here.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:55 AM
eight equals equals equals D

rather disappointing video.

- I don't see a cop
- no way to tell how fast the cam car is going or the truck for that matter
- could have been an mistake where the truck forgot to look to his right when he pulled out and then floored it once he saw the car to avoid a collision

Saw thread title and thought I'd see this video where a cop is white knighting for UB, the "renter"

the craziest part about that video is that when I looked up the tax and sales record on the subject property, the owner purchased it for just $9000 - and yet somehow, some way it had sold previously for $160k in 2006. Madness!
Old 06-12-2018, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tim2179 View Post
rather disappointing video.

- I don't see a cop
- no way to tell how fast the cam car is going or the truck for that matter
- could have been an mistake where the truck forgot to look to his right when he pulled out and then floored it once he saw the car to avoid a collision

Maybe it was you, because massive retardation was a plausible reason, along with exhaust leak into the cabin and jerking off.

1. How can you miss the cop sitting with hyper whites shining across the entire screen? Its just a coincidence the truck driver got on the brakes for like 5 seconds when it became visible, amirite?
2. You are blind and deaf? The truck had it WOT for a solid 10 seconds, and my windows were up. Thats 60 mph in pretty much any car with over 70 hp
3. Yeah...I don't always "forget to look right" when pulling into traffic, but when I do, instead of stopping to yeild, I floor it into oncoming traffic for 10 seconds. Stay blind and deaf and dumb mis amigos.

Saw Tim posting in the thread an thought it was a sad attempt at flaming somebody that would backfire. In other news, sky is blue, water is wet, sun rises in the east, Tim has no life or brain.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:22 AM
816d16 owes me money!

So you're upset a Cop that was sitting out of the view of when the truck was actually driving erratic.....because he didn't pull the truck over for things he didn't witness?
The cop wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

"Here's a ticket for a bunch of **** I didn't see."

EDIT: Wait, that was you talking on camera?

Old 06-12-2018, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

he wanted to get away.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:25 AM

NM, had to go full screen and turn up the brightness to see the cop at 33 seconds into the video. Was expecting to see top lights on but they weren't so hard to tell it was different from all the other cars that were passed.

A car at WOT is not breaking the law. Crossing a double yellow is, but as USDM pointed out, cop didn't see it.

when he got on the brakes because of the cop sitting there
Truck first gets on the brakes at 0:11 in the video - and several more times before passing the cop at 0:33.

The truck had it WOT for a solid 10 seconds, and my windows were up.
hahah - that's YOUR dashcam video? what a maroon. Your time/date stamp is wrong Ben R

was a sad attempt at flaming somebody that would backfire
my first post is flaming you? ok

Last edited by Tim2179; 06-12-2018 at 05:40 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by usdm420 View Post
So you're upset a Cop that was sitting out of the view of when the truck was actually driving erratic.....because he didn't pull the truck over for things he didn't witness?
The cop wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

"Here's a ticket for a bunch of **** I didn't see."
You missed the context, which I detailed. Put yourself in the cop's shoes. You're sitting 500 feet from a bar, late on a Saturday night, when, 500 feet away you hear some retard floor it for 10 seconds, exceeding the speed limit by 2.5x, and when they get around the bend and see you, hit the brakes for like 5 seconds. How do you not pull that over? I've been pulled over at 2 am because driving 60 in a 65 = possible drunk stop. Imprudent speeding is a thing, and a quite valid excuse to pull someone over.

Almost forgot to mention somebody recently died drunk driving into the building the cop was sitting at...wait no I didn't
Old 06-12-2018, 05:42 AM

EDIT: Wait, that was you talking on camera?
yes, "are you ******* serious right now..."

Ben, at the end of the video, you've closed the gap to the truck - so is he going slower than the speed limit by the time he passes the cop, or were you speeding to catch up?
Old 06-12-2018, 05:52 AM

I'm doing 30 because I'm not drunk and riding the brakes like an obvious drunk trying too hard to not get pulled over. If he's going 20 after putting like 5 bus lengths on me driving 30, yes I'm going to catch up to him, it's 7th grade math
Old 06-12-2018, 05:53 AM
816d16 owes me money!

Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's View Post
You missed the context, which I detailed. Put yourself in the cop's shoes. You're sitting 500 feet from a bar, late on a Saturday night, when, 500 feet away you hear some retard floor it for 10 seconds, exceeding the speed limit by 2.5x, and when they get around the bend and see you, hit the brakes for like 5 seconds. How do you not pull that over? I've been pulled over at 2 am because driving 60 in a 65 = possible drunk stop. Imprudent speeding is a thing, and a quite valid excuse to pull someone over.

Almost forgot to mention somebody recently died drunk driving into the building the cop was sitting at...wait no I didn't

Dude my car is loud as ****. I could be doing 40, but if I mash the gas for a second it'll sound retarded. At best the Cop could possibly give an exhibition of speed ticket based off just the noise, MAYBE. Other than that I don't see any issue with the Cop staying put. He'd go to court and lose to the truck driver because he didn't witness anything outside of some possible engine noise.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:57 AM

Dude my car is loud as ****. I could be doing 40, but if I mash the gas for a second it'll sound retarded. At best the Cop could possibly give an exhibition of speed ticket based off just the noise, MAYBE. Other than that I don't see any issue with the Cop staying put. He'd go to court and lose to the truck driver because he didn't witness anything outside of some possible engine noise.
So getting on the brakes because you see a cop = the cop can't see you? Maybe the cop was doing mental gymnastics in the back seat lol.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:58 AM
816d16 owes me money!

So getting on the brakes because you see a cop = the cop can't see you? Maybe the cop was doing mental gymnastics in the back seat lol.
So applying the brakes is illegal? If the cop didn't have radar going, what's he going to base his allegations of speeding on? Engine noise from 20 seconds prior? Can he even be 110% certain in a court of law he heard THAT truck from where he was sitting?

This seems pretty ridiculous to me lol
Old 06-12-2018, 06:09 AM

So applying the brakes is illegal? If the cop didn't have radar going, what's he going to base his allegations of speeding on? Engine noise from 20 seconds prior? Can he even be 110% certain in a court of law he heard THAT truck from where he was sitting?

This seems pretty ridiculous to me lol
Umm yeah you can, by using more 7th grade education. The vehicle is very obviously heading away or toward you based on the intensity and frequency of sound. Imprudent speeding must not be a thing in your state, either that or you're hamstering to show out for the boys in yellow or some ****. I have no idea how anybody would reasonably expect not to be pulled over doing a 1-2 gear pull with 120 db exhaust in a 25 and then get on the brakes at night time as soon as you see a cop around the corner. Driving coincidently right past a bar late on a Saturday night. It's the entirety of the context here that is
Old 06-12-2018, 06:14 AM
816d16 owes me money!

Without witnessing it in person the Cop gives two ***** about YOUR context. He didn't see any of that. I'm not "showing out for anyone". This is just comical that THIS is what grinds your gears. lol

BTW...you sound like this guy, and the truck applies his brakes as early as :12 into the video, WELL before coming to the Cop. Then after passing the Cop, continues to drive responsibly....so you're mad he punched his truck for 5 seconds is all it sounds like to me.

Old 06-12-2018, 06:15 AM

UB hates cops - wants cops to arrest person for making sounds

UB - how do you know the truck driver was drunk? Do ppl only go WOT when drunk?
Old 06-12-2018, 06:19 AM
816d16 owes me money!

That's what I find REALLY hysterical. This guy will bash Cops when they beat someone up for being ******** to them....yet wants a Cop to make a bust based on engine noises.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tim2179 View Post
UB hates cops - wants cops to arrest person for making sounds

UB - how do you know the truck driver was drunk? Do ppl only go WOT when drunk?
Do people only drive in incoming traffic when sober? I'm not a cop yet it's blatantly obvious to me and anyone else that watches the video and isn't in a coma this guy was loaded.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:27 AM
816d16 owes me money!

Do people only drive in incoming traffic when sober? I'm not a cop yet it's blatantly obvious to me and anyone else that watches the video and isn't in a coma this guy was loaded.
I crossed over the yellow into "oncoming lanes" this morning avoiding a massive pothole.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:29 AM

Wait - so sober people don't cross yellow lines, pull out in front of cars, drive over the speed limit, or get in accidents?

Guy seemed to keep the truck inside the lanes without weaving once he cleared your car. Didn't seem drunk to me.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:30 AM
816d16 owes me money!

Exactly lol
This **** is dumb, but the "context" gives me much more insight into UB and why he is the way he is online lmao
It makes TOTAL sense now.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:32 AM
INSERT TITLE HERE

This is two anti-fun in cars posts from UB in the same day.

You sure you like cars dude?
Old 06-12-2018, 06:37 AM
I took way too long

lmao it's illegal to use your brake pedal?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.