Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Everybody have fun last night?

Old 01-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everybody have fun last night?

I wanna hear everyones night going from 03 to 04.

I did the kegger thing earlier in the night then rode over to a good friends house and continued the countdown to midnight. At midnight I made out with a complete stranger, but she was totally hot, come to find out its a good friends sister that lives outta town. He was pissed.

As the alcohol flowed so too did the need for a system to manage the dumb drunks in the crowd. One guy was lighting 151 on fire in his hand (wait, that was me), somebody else decided the riding mower was to irresistable not to take for a spin. A chase ensued ending in the mower flipped over in a ditch. Some off duty, out of uniform, at the party with his old patrol partner cop from the next county over smelled weed on me so he grabbed me. He said "its disrespectful to smoke, and its against the law." At that point I had no idea he was a cop so I bitch slapped his hand from my person (picture him pulling on my shirt and me backhanding his ***). He threatend to arrest me, I threatend to kill him. He got on the cell phone, I got on the coutertop and rallied the troops. THe only thing that could get me down was another shot of 151. From there it got kinda fuzzy but heres what I remember.

1. Fat off duty cops weilding knives are scary.
2. Riding mowers are easy to stop, just spear the driver.
3. The 2am curfew for buying beer can be overcome, grab beer> drop money > walk out.
4. when you ask a girl for her number, and she provides an e-mail address, walk away.
5. Drug dealers and police officers should never party at the same location.
6. Showing chicks "the chicken heart" will get you mixed results. From a ******* to a bitchslap.
7. Arguing the finer points of IDB with 3 girls wont get you any action, when you cant argue anymore, ask them if they've seen a chicken heart.
8. No matter how slutty your boys girl is, its his girl, stay off her.
9. Puking out of moving cars is an artform.
10. Passing out fully clothed on the stairs will leave a nasty kink in yer neck.
Old 01-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Everybody have fun last night? (Jonesy69)

b18cek came down from the boonies of South Carolina. We went to Henry's downtown where his sister works. She bought us all our drinks and got us in for free. Thanks KATE!!!!!