Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a slut??? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.

Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a slut???

Reply

 
 
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:42 AM
  #1  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
Whats Up DOHC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,501
Default Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Every episode she was workin on or gettin over banging some new dude....

Yes I stole this from another board...

HEre's the list so far

- Crazy Joe Davola
- Movie pick teen
- Lloyd Braun
- the dude from Seattle who she ain't even like and couldn't get to the airport
- Keith Hernandez
- JFK Jr.
- the dude who she was in the wedding for and fucced ol' boy and his fiance ain't know
- Puddy
- the dude who did wake-up calls
- the nobody beats the Wiz guy
- The Meastro (Tuscany)
- Denim Vest Guy
- The psycologist dude
- The dentist dude that lived over the thanksgiving parade
- Jimmy the B-ball wizard (always spoke in 3rd person)
- Bizzaro Jerry
- Tim Whatley
- Joel Rifkin
- Jake Jarmel
- The dude who worked for Carl Fardmann
- Kurt who ended up going bald...
- the dude she thought was part black

Methinks Larry channeled his beef w/Gentile women through her character. "****ing skanks"
Whats Up DOHC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:48 AM
  #2  
H-T Poker champion
 
Hatchy-Ownzjo0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 5,921
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Too many times on your hands... You has it.
Hatchy-Ownzjo0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:50 AM
  #3  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by Whats Up DOHC View Post
- the dude from Seattle who she ain't even like and couldn't get to the airport
That guy was not from Seattle, he was from the UK. Ellaine met him while vacationing out there and flew him in with her frequent flier miles. He proceeded to question Elaines use of the word "what", Jerry gave him the suit Kenny bana gave him and dude found a job in the states and ellaine rushed him to the airport via the Van Wyck lol

yes i watch too much seinfeld.
pollofrito21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 AM
  #4  
Honda-Tech Member
 
iamtwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SAN DIEGO
Posts: 292
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

i wont lie, i would

iamtwan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:52 AM
  #5  
Sensational
 
CBXweb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Franklin Village
Posts: 2,031
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

When the show was on top, I was on some Livin Single/Martin/New York Undercover ****.

But then and now, I would probably still do Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Why? Why not?
CBXweb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:53 AM
  #6  
Honda-Tech Member
Thread Starter
 
Whats Up DOHC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,501
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

I would do too but that doesn't take away from the cavalier matter with which she rationed her vagina to the masses.
Whats Up DOHC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
  #7  
Plead da Fif
 
It Wasn't Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Location
Posts: 7,287
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

She would have been just fine without Hollywood. Daddy's a billionaire philanthropist.



Would do.
It Wasn't Me is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:54 AM
  #8  
Honda-Tech Member
 
steveo135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Preventing rust on the East Coast!!11!
Posts: 999
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by iamtwan View Post
i wont lie, i would

me thinks steveo135 should be added to the bottom of that list
steveo135 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 AM
  #9  
Honda-Tech Member
 
98bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: in hotel rooms around, California
Posts: 731
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

id smash
98bucket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
  #10  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Off THE 60, Between THE 605 and THE 57
Posts: 9,633
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

30 something women in nyc are ez. that's all there is too it.

i love nyc.
bad-monkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
  #11  
I root for shitty sports teams
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,373
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

A lot of those they never really indicated if she was sleeping with them.
The GreenD16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
  #12  
cute little bastard
 
SkoundrelUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sersey Jhore
Posts: 7,086
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by pollofrito21 View Post
That guy was not from Seattle, he was from the UK. Ellaine met him while vacationing out there and flew him in with her frequent flier miles. He proceeded to question Elaines use of the word "what", Jerry gave him the suit Kenny bana gave him and dude found a job in the states and ellaine rushed him to the airport via the Van Wyck lol

yes i watch too much seinfeld.
No there was a guy from Seattle. Its the episode where her alarm didnt go off and she's running crazy looking for his brown sweater. Comes back to Jerrys to talk about the Van Wyck. And then the guy gets into a fight with the Spanish busboy
SkoundrelUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 AM
  #13  
Sensational
 
CBXweb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Franklin Village
Posts: 2,031
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by Whats Up DOHC View Post
Every episode she was workin on or gettin over banging some new dude....

Yes I stole this from another board...

HEre's the list so far

- Crazy Joe Davola
- Movie pick teen
- Lloyd Braun
- the dude from Seattle who she ain't even like and couldn't get to the airport
- Keith Hernandez
- JFK Jr.
- the dude who she was in the wedding for and fucced ol' boy and his fiance ain't know
- Puddy
- the dude who did wake-up calls
- the nobody beats the Wiz guy
- The Meastro (Tuscany)
- Denim Vest Guy
- The psycologist dude
- The dentist dude that lived over the thanksgiving parade
- Jimmy the B-ball wizard (always spoke in 3rd person)
- Bizzaro Jerry
- Tim Whatley
- Joel Rifkin
- Jake Jarmel
- The dude who worked for Carl Fardmann
- Kurt who ended up going bald...
- the dude she thought was part black

Methinks Larry channeled his beef w/Gentile women through her character. "****ing skanks"

Granted, if I could sleep with 22 different women, that are not gross looking, I would too. Besides girls tend to have more sexual partners..?
CBXweb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:00 AM
  #14  
I root for shitty sports teams
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,373
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by SkoundrelUSA View Post
No there was a guy from Seattle. Its the episode where her alarm didnt go off and she's running crazy looking for his brown sweater. Comes back to Jerrys to talk about the Van Wyck. And then the guy gets into a fight with the Spanish busboy
I believe that is the guy from the UK. I think that's also the episode where Banya gives Jerry the suit in exchange for a dinner, and then Jerry gives the suit to that guy.
The GreenD16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM
  #15  
Honda-Tech Member
 
HONDRETTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PHILLY
Posts: 2,606
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

hwore
HONDRETTI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM
  #16  
020
that's no moon
 
020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Death Star 3
Posts: 1,204
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

When did she nail crazy Joe divola?
020 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:04 AM
  #17  
My Name is Nobody
 
MSchu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 14,439
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Who cares... it would have been like sleeping with a Kennedy. No thanks
MSchu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM
  #18  
I root for shitty sports teams
 
The GreenD16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Stuck in traffic on the capital beltway.
Posts: 1,373
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by icedmocha View Post
When did she nail crazy Joe divola?
Originally Posted by The GreenD16 View Post
A lot of those they never really indicated if she was sleeping with them.
The GreenD16 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:07 AM
  #19  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by SkoundrelUSA View Post
No there was a guy from Seattle. Its the episode where her alarm didnt go off and she's running crazy looking for his brown sweater. Comes back to Jerrys to talk about the Van Wyck. And then the guy gets into a fight with the Spanish busboy
thats the guy from the UK i explained in my original post.

Originally Posted by The GreenD16 View Post
I believe that is the guy from the UK. I think that's also the episode where Banya gives Jerry the suit in exchange for a dinner, and then Jerry gives the suit to that guy.
thats exactly what I explained in my original post.
pollofrito21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:07 AM
  #20  
cute little bastard
 
SkoundrelUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sersey Jhore
Posts: 7,086
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by The GreenD16 View Post
I believe that is the guy from the UK. I think that's also the episode where Banya gives Jerry the suit in exchange for a dinner, and then Jerry gives the suit to that guy.
LOL sorry you're wrong.

"The Busboy" is the Seattle guy aka Ed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEP9LElnV8g

"The Soup" is the UK guy aka Simon
SkoundrelUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:07 AM
  #21  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by Whats Up DOHC View Post
Every episode she was workin on or gettin over banging some new dude....

Yes I stole this from another board...

HEre's the list so far

- Crazy Joe Davola
- Movie pick teen
- Lloyd Braun
- the dude from Seattle who she ain't even like and couldn't get to the airport
- Keith Hernandez
- JFK Jr.
- the dude who she was in the wedding for and fucced ol' boy and his fiance ain't know
- Puddy
- the dude who did wake-up calls
- the nobody beats the Wiz guy
- The Meastro (Tuscany)
- Denim Vest Guy
- The psycologist dude
- The dentist dude that lived over the thanksgiving parade
- Jimmy the B-ball wizard (always spoke in 3rd person)
- Bizzaro Jerry
- Tim Whatley
- Joel Rifkin
- Jake Jarmel
- The dude who worked for Carl Fardmann
- Kurt who ended up going bald...
- the dude she thought was part black

Methinks Larry channeled his beef w/Gentile women through her character. "****ing skanks"
you actually missed one, what about the homeless guy she dated?
pollofrito21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:08 AM
  #22  
cute little bastard
 
SkoundrelUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sersey Jhore
Posts: 7,086
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by pollofrito21 View Post
thats the guy from the UK i explained in my original post.



thats exactly what I explained in my original post.
No it isnt lol! You guys need to brush up on the Seinfeld.

I'm trying to look for the episode of The Soup with Simon, but of course all soup **** references show up on youtube.
SkoundrelUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM
  #23  
Honda-Tech Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,410
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by SkoundrelUSA View Post
LOL sorry you're wrong.

"The Busboy" is the Seattle guy aka Ed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEP9LElnV8g

"The Soup" is the UK guy aka Simon
you are correct my friend, i stand corrected, but that means the original list is missing the guy from the UK.
pollofrito21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:10 AM
  #24  
cute little bastard
 
SkoundrelUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sersey Jhore
Posts: 7,086
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Originally Posted by pollofrito21 View Post
you are correct my friend, i stand corrected, but that means the original list is missing the guy from the UK.
lol true. Theres a lot missing I'm sure. But Elaine didn't really bang all these guys. Sometimes she was a prude lol
SkoundrelUSA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 AM
  #25  
020
that's no moon
 
020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Death Star 3
Posts: 1,204
Default Re: Elaine from Seinfeld: was she a ****???

Sponge worthy guy too
020 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bklyn TSi
General Discussion and Debate
31
04-07-2015 05:38 AM
Chubz
General Discussion and Debate
43
02-04-2011 03:44 PM
cpgfilth
General Discussion and Debate
32
07-30-2010 12:38 PM
Agent Zero
General Discussion and Debate
13
09-21-2007 05:57 PM
ekdrm2d1
General Discussion and Debate
50
09-05-2006 07:06 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread