Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is this e-mail to HARSH?

Old 08-02-2008, 01:59 AM
SHAME ON YOU REBECCA!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is this e-mail to HARSH?

ok, i sent this e-mail to my ex. Long story short, she was making her arrangements to move out and i think had gone out to her sisters, anyway she comes homes and demands that i give her 2,150 dollars SO i LOL of course, guess what she says. "If you DO NOT GIVE ME THAT AMOUNT OF CASH, I WILL TAKE YOUR CARS AND SELL THEM". YUp, i had my cars under her name , so taht night i was eating a juicy burger and when i heard those words i lost my appetite LITERALLY. Anyway one car was worth 10 grand (prelude) which i bought in CASH, REALLY low miles 40k on the ODO. lemme stop rambling
here's the Email

I've been thinking lately why i should get back together with you becky. I asked myself what do i miss most about you? and the only thing i could think of is that you were humble, but i was wrong after you said you would take my car or cars and sell 'em if i didn't give a certain amount of money and that right there sealed your fate with us. WOW i said to myself, You were upset YES but you would go that far, and be a SNAKE, DECEITFULL,. SHAME ON YOU REBECCA, i know women use their emotions when they get upset but you took it too far. I mean i have my faults (which u never seem to admit and if you do say you have faults, i don't think you think and realize your faults). I mean we lived together and yes you wanted LOVE, in my world i DO NOT HOW TO SHOW LOVE, i never HAD A MOTHER and a FATEHR when he was there he himself seems like he was LOST. But i'm sure he loved me but he didn't know how to show it. ANyway were done rebecca, i regret meeting you, don't write me, don't call (unless it involves ava) don't call to say happy b-day, if i die let me die alone, if you see me in the streets see me as a stranger, dont' call to say merry xmas, or happy new year, I DO NOT WANT TO BE NEAR YOU, I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT YOU, I FEEL ANGER WHEN I SEE YOU, HATE is a STRONG WORD and taht's how i feel towards you. I'm ASHAMED to call you the MOTHER of my CHILD, I REGRET HAVING A BABY WITH YOU. As long as i live i will trust no WOMAN because of you, I WILL HOLD THIS PAIN AND ANGER as long as i live, it's all i know, and i will use it as my defense in LIFE.

Also do what you do BEST LET you GIRLFRIENDS READ THIS AND FURTHER BASH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FLAWS, YOUR A GOOD PERSON

Old 08-02-2008, 02:13 AM

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (kidcool1977)

SHAME ON YOU REBECCA.

thats my new phrase.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:16 AM
SHAME ON YOU REBECCA!

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (Moemers)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Moemers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">SHAME ON YOU REBECCA.

thats my new phrase. </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, now was i being childish or was i being a pissed of adult
Old 08-02-2008, 02:18 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidcool1977 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lol, now was i being childish or was i being a pissed of adult </TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont know i stopped reading it.

SHAME ON YOU REBECCA
Old 08-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Um doesn't really seem conducive to getting her to NOT sell your cars by calling her a cold-hearted bitch, but hey I'm always down to watch some drama take place.

Pics of the cars and the girl?
But if you only have time to post one, go with pics of the girl.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I drive a G35, it's silver, surprised?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidcool1977 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok, i sent this e-mail to my ex. Long story short, she was making her arrangements to move out and i think had gone out to her sisters, anyway she comes homes and demands that i give her 2,150 dollars SO i LOL of course, guess what she says. "If you DO NOT GIVE ME THAT AMOUNT OF CASH, I WILL TAKE YOUR CARS AND SELL THEM". YUp, i had my cars under her name , so taht night i was eating a juicy burger and when i heard those words i lost my appetite LITERALLY. Anyway one car was worth 10 grand (prelude) which i bought in CASH, REALLY low miles 40k on the ODO. lemme stop rambling
here's the Email

I've been thinking lately why i should get back together with you becky. I asked myself what do i miss most about you? and the only thing i could think of is that you were humble, but i was wrong after you said you would take my car or cars and sell 'em if i didn't give a certain amount of money and that right there sealed your fate with us. WOW i said to myself, You were upset YES but you would go that far, and be a SNAKE, DECEITFULL,. SHAME ON YOU REBECCA, i know women use their emotions when they get upset but you took it too far. I mean i have my faults (which u never seem to admit and if you do say you have faults, i don't think you think and realize your faults). I mean we lived together and yes you wanted LOVE, in my world i DO NOT HOW TO SHOW LOVE, i never HAD A MOTHER and a FATEHR when he was there he himself seems like he was LOST. But i'm sure he loved me but he didn't know how to show it. ANyway were done rebecca, i regret meeting you, don't write me, don't call (unless it involves ava) don't call to say happy b-day, if i die let me die alone, if you see me in the streets see me as a stranger, dont' call to say merry xmas, or happy new year, I DO NOT WANT TO BE NEAR YOU, I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT YOU, I FEEL ANGER WHEN I SEE YOU, HATE is a STRONG WORD and taht's how i feel towards you. I'm ASHAMED to call you the MOTHER of my CHILD, I REGRET HAVING A BABY WITH YOU. As long as i live i will trust no WOMAN because of you, I WILL HOLD THIS PAIN AND ANGER as long as i live, it's all i know, and i will use it as my defense in LIFE.

Also do what you do BEST LET you GIRLFRIENDS READ THIS AND FURTHER BASH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FLAWS, YOUR A GOOD PERSON

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow. Couple of thoughts...

1. So you never had a mom?

2. The fact that they are "your" cars and title is in her name - you may want to contact a lawyer.

3. You have a kid with this chick?? Why??? Never saw any red flags beforehand?

4. Not sure what the point of the email...trying to hurt her? guilt trip? Let it be known that you're offended by what she said? Overall, the tone is immature. Harsh, yes but who cares about that - you sound like a little kid crying over her statement. Ironically, you kinda sound like an over emotional woman.

I say dont write her an email at all. F' it. It's over, you have nothing to say to her. Take your kid, contact a lawyer (first and foremost for the kid - secondary for property like your cars), then take your belongings and kick rocks. Dont know why you would waste your time writing corny emails and creating more drama which is inevitably what is going to happen.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:37 AM

Location: my cute lil STi always parked in pioneer square, WA
Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (CARMA_626)

yeah all that over an e-mail, if you really don't ever want to hear from her again just don't speak to her. that's good enough. she will have to live with her faults.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:41 AM
SHAME ON YOU REBECCA!

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (brb gd8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brb gd8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah all that over an e-mail, if you really don't ever want to hear from her again just don't speak to her. that's good enough. she will have to live with her faults.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah, you are right brb, but i already sent it. I had to vent i can't punch this broad in her face (yes i'm acting child-ish again) so writing this e-mail was my arrow through her heart. YEA YEA i'm an over emotional female
Old 08-02-2008, 02:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Moemers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">SHAME ON YOU REBECCA.

thats my new phrase. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-02-2008, 05:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (no2unenolife)

SHAME ON YOU REBECCA
Old 08-02-2008, 05:37 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidcool1977 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I've been thinking lately why i should get back together with you Becky.

I asked myself what do I miss most about you? The only thing I could think of is that you were humble, but I was wrong. After you said you would take my cars and sell them if I didn't give you money, that right there sealed our fate as a couple.

"WOW", I said to myself. You were upset, YES, but you would go that far to be a deceitful snake? SHAME ON YOU REBECCA.

I know women use their emotions when they get upset but you took this too far. I know I have my faults but you also have yours(which u never seem to admit you have and if you do, I don't think you truly realize what they are).

We lived together, and yes you wanted love, but sadly in my world I have a problem with showing love. You know I never had a mother or father and when he was there, he himself appeared to be lost. I'm sure he loved me even though he didn't know how to show it, unfortunately.

Anyway we are done Rebecca. I regret having met you. Do not write me, do not call me. If you see me in the streets, see me as a stranger. I am and will always be ashamed to call you the mother of my child. I DO NOT WANT TO BE NEAR YOU, I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT YOU, I FEEL ANGER WHEN I SEE YOU, HATE is a STRONG WORD but that's how I feel toward you.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cleaned it up a bit. Got rid of some stuff that just kinda made you sound weak and looking for sympathy in a way.

The whole crap at the end about never trusting another woman, if true, isn't for her to know, why give her that power. Why let her know she has affected you in your future relationships, that won't make her feel bad that will just make her feel empowered more. Woman love to know that even after a relationship is over they have an emotional hold over a guy that will last into his future relationships. Don't give her that satisfaction.

Modified by Stockton at 9:52 AM 8/2/2008
Old 08-02-2008, 05:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, a lawyer should be able to argue the fact that she admitted "your cars" that she was putting full ownership in your hands.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (Stockton)

YOU MAD?

Sounds like you messed up big time, what did you do?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You better watch out....your in hot water right now! Shes got the name and title to your cars bro!

Said Pics of Cars and Rebecca!

AND Newdz!!!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:13 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (Lookincrazy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lookincrazy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You better watch out....your in hot water right now! Shes got the name and title to your cars bro!

Said Pics of Cars and Rebecca!

AND Newdz!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-02-2008, 06:15 AM
I'm here for the gangbang!

So you're going to do to your child what your parents did to you?

Old 08-02-2008, 06:16 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

There's always option B.

Old 08-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Stuff gets crazy sometimes, man. I had a buddy whose put his jeep in his girl's name in order to help build her credit. His girl sold his jeep while he was off island because she thought he was cheating on her. He went to the police and a lawyer; both of which said that he was SOL. He shot her.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (rockcity)

BTW I am in no way condoning the shooting of anyone; I'm just saying that stuff gets crazy sometimes, man.

Old 08-02-2008, 06:45 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (rockcity)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rockcity &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Stuff gets crazy sometimes, man. I had a buddy whose put his jeep in his girl's name in order to help build her credit. His girl sold his jeep while he was off island because she thought he was cheating on her. He went to the police and a lawyer; both of which said that he was SOL. He shot her. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, what an ending to a story. I didn't see that coming.

My gfs car used to be fully in my name. I could get a better interest rate so the car was financed in my name but then it was really screwing up my credit just making me way to over extended so her father co-signed for her and she took out another loan and bout mine out so I got a car loan paid off in like 4 months and now it's in her name.

My car is insured under name though. We have a joint policy, I'm listed as the driver of my car but the policy itself is in her name.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Holy crap. I don't agree with your letter at all. It looks so childish that you let her get you to look like such an ugly person. I say don't give it to her at all. State clearly in person that you want nothing to do with her and let that be that.

The letter will only be something to support her sap story if you guys ever go to court over your kid. Think about this, your letter doesn't look good to a judge. You'd look like a psycho.

edit:

My TL is registered under my bf's name (b/c I don't want to give up my CA ID in trade for a VA one) but I have the original bill of sale stating that I had bought the car & the insurance is paid by me. Would you have some kind of proof that the car is yours?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Where did she come up with that 2500$ figure?

Do you owe it to her or not?

Old 08-02-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm here for the gangbang!

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (littlemissy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by littlemissy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">edit:

My TL is registered under my bf's name (b/c I don't want to give up my CA ID in trade for a VA one) but I have the original bill of sale stating that I had bought the car & the insurance is paid by me. Would you have some kind of proof that the car is yours?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The title's all that matters. No one cares if you paid for it or if you pay the insurance.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: is this e-mail to HARSH? (Lewie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lewie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The title's all that matters. No one cares if you paid for it or if you pay the insurance.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Alright, the the op is fawked.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea man, having your stuff in significant others name ftl. Take my ex for example, couldn't get her bank account opened on her own as she had no money, so I gave the money and we made it a joint account. Not a good idea on her part.

this was not a good idea on your part sir. but good luck either way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: is this e-mail to HARSH?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.