Does #QAnon deserve its own thread? - Page 2 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does #QAnon deserve its own thread?

Old 07-30-2018, 01:07 PM
86%

Default Re: Does #QAnon deserve its own thread?

At my last luncheon with George Soros(praise be upon him) and the rest of the elite Satanist child molesters they assured me that Qanon will be dealt with soon.

Luckily we've been able to distract from that disastrous investigation into our pizza shop basement child sex ring by having all the Obama deep state officials wrongly investigate Trump.
Old 07-30-2018, 01:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^Lulz
Old 07-31-2018, 08:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

is qanon just what happens when conspiracy theories become a business?
Old 08-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Oracle of GDD

Originally Posted by ford9n View Post
is qanon just what happens when conspiracy theories become a business?
Only people are going to get hurt.

Old 08-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Paragraph Alert

Someone explain to me what is going on. I haven't 4chan'd enough lately I guess.
Old 08-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Screw you guys, I'm... going... home.

Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Hmmm, I notice that Corsi didnít mention names like Mercer, Koch, Adeldon, Scaife, or Trump. I wonder why?

philosoraptor.jpg

If it's so coordinated...is this all part of her evil plan?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MagniFier...47490318864384
What, do these guys think that the evil Hillary cabal installed Trump so that they could later destroy him and then install Hillary anyway!? How does that make ANY sense?
Old 08-01-2018, 04:10 PM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

NBC Nightly News just did a piece on QAnon.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ActiveAero View Post
Someone explain to me what is going on. I haven't 4chan'd enough lately I guess.
From what these people believe, 'Q' is an elite super secret small team working under the direction of Trump that have been dropping crumbs on what's REALLY going on within Trump's DOJ(4D chess, all well planned ahead of time) on the chans. Sessions and Huber carefully and methodically going after the entire 'cabal' and all their corruption, child trafficking, etc.

Q is purposely super vague and keeps saying they have EVERYTHING and it'll be 'a great awakening' but they have to prime people for what's coming because normies aren't 'ready for the truth' because it'll be too much of a shock.

He/they have been promising of giant revelations for months and people in that circle keep lapping it up. Last I checked, the 'Q team' is on post 1600 something and the followers have been justifying it and saying 'just wait, it's coming'. Sure, the crumbs have some truth to them (corruption of FBI/DOJ and the means on how they got approval for FISA warrants) but the 'just watch, you'll see' attitude amongst the followers without much proof and heavy on innuendo resembles the Russiagate/Mueller followers, but on the opposite side of the spectrum. We will supposedly find out the truth when they unseal the giant number of indictments.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by revhappy420 View Post
From what these people believe, 'Q' is an elite super secret small team working under the direction of Trump that have been dropping crumbs on what's REALLY going on within Trump's DOJ(4D chess, all well planned ahead of time) on the chans. Sessions and Huber carefully and methodically going after the entire 'cabal' and all their corruption, child trafficking, etc.

Q is purposely super vague and keeps saying they have EVERYTHING and it'll be 'a great awakening' but they have to prime people for what's coming because normies aren't 'ready for the truth' because it'll be too much of a shock.

He/they have been promising of giant revelations for months and people in that circle keep lapping it up. Last I checked, the 'Q team' is on post 1600 something and the followers have been justifying it and saying 'just wait, it's coming'. Sure, the crumbs have some truth to them (corruption of FBI/DOJ and the means on how they got approval for FISA warrants) but the 'just watch, you'll see' attitude amongst the followers without much proof and heavy on innuendo resembles the Russiagate/Mueller followers, but on the opposite side of the spectrum. We will supposedly find out the truth when they unseal the giant number of indictments.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:48 PM
washuuu

Originally Posted by FrreeeBird View Post
Iím only interested if they leak the new seasons of GoT.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Pork is NOT a verb!

Sure, the crumbs have some truth to them (corruption of FBI/DOJ and the means on how they got approval for FISA warrants) but the 'just watch, you'll see' attitude amongst the followers without much proof and heavy on innuendo resembles the Russiagate/Mueller followers, but on the opposite side of the spectrum. We will supposedly find out the truth when they unseal the giant number of indictments.
I thought this was a good explanation up until this part.

Because thinking that people in the Trump campaign might have coordinated with Russian agents is not at all equivalent to thinking the entire country is run by a secret cabal of satanic child molesters, and that Trump is in a huge secret operation with Mueller to round them all up. lol.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Oracle of GDD

Yeah, except people are currently on trial/cooperating/pleading out in the TRussia thing, so there really isn't any equivalence between the two.

Not to mention that people on the "MuhRussiaREEEEE" bandwagon are from all over the political spectrum at this point, and many of the investigators are conservatives/Republicans themselves. So it's really disingenuous to say that Q is just the right-wing equivalent of the left-wing MuhRussia. Explain all the Republicans who have jumped ship and are calling Trump out?

Originally Posted by malix View Post

Because thinking that people in the Trump campaign might have coordinated with Russian agents is not at all equivalent to thinking the entire country is run by a secret cabal of satanic child molesters, and that Trump is in a huge secret operation with Mueller to round them all up. lol.
Yeah really.

Honestly the #QANON **** is just more projection, they know it's the Red Team who has most of the pervs.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Oracle of GDD

Show me where the MuhRussia crew posited anything this stupid

Old 08-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Oracle of GDD

Show me the Lefties on par with the Right's David Frum who have jumped on the #QWagon

Old 08-01-2018, 11:09 PM
GDD Member

Dear Mr. Ross

Go join this thread. I think you'll find quite delight in basking among other people that share your same beliefs. The thread is over a thousand pages, so take rico with you. It'll be nice to have a rico free zone for a few days.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Because thinking that people in the Drumpf campaign might have coordinated with Russian agents is not at all equivalent to thinking the entire country is run by a secret cabal of satanic child molesters, and that Drumpf is in a huge secret operation with Mueller to round them all up. lol.
There are crazy extremists on both sides, some Trussia folks believe Trump was caught on camera pissing on prostitutes and is completely compromised by Putin, so technically Russia is running our executive branch, not to mention that progressives like Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, Glen Greenwald et al are 'controlled opposition' also paid for and pushed by Russia.

To play devil's advocate, child trafficking is a real thing and the numbers arrested just this year in the US for trafficking is jaw dropping, for example:
https://ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arre...peration-lasd/
474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation: LASD

That's just one sting operation, local to me. There are numerous others, nationally.

And let's remember, Dennis Hastert, speaker of the house from 1999 to 2007 is a convicted pedo, so it probably isn't a stretch to say there are others within the ranks.. Trafficking I'm not sure, but it isn't 'lol no way that's possible', we know from Hastert that it can be hidden for a long time

From what I've read, the 'Q' followers have as much resentment for the Republican establishment (McCain, Bush) as they do the Dems, so it isn't a 100% partisan coalition.

Yeah, except people are currently on trial/cooperating/pleading out in the TRussia thing, so there really isn't any equivalence between the two.

Not to mention that people on the "MuhRussiaREEEEE" bandwagon are from all over the political spectrum at this point, and many of the investigators are conservatives/Republicans themselves. So it's really disingenuous to say that Q is just the right-wing equivalent of the left-wing MuhRussia. Explain all the Republicans who have jumped ship and are calling Drumpf out?

See what I responded to malix above, just like there are establishment R's that side with the IC and Dems on the Trussia thing, there are lefty anti-establishment progressives that are on the Q wagon.

Saying that.. I do think they're getting played, and have let confirmation bias take over rational thinking, kinda like the TDS crew
Old 08-02-2018, 03:55 AM
Oracle of GDD

There are crazy extremists on both sides, some Trussia folks believe Trump was caught on camera pissing on prostitutes and is completely compromised by Putin, so technically Russia is running our executive branch, not to mention that progressives like Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders, Glen Greenwald et al are 'controlled opposition' also paid for and pushed by Russia.
Dude...

Sanders' campaign manager is a huge witness in the Manafort trial, Stein went to the same dinner table with Putin that got Mike Flynn in hot water...and Greenwald worked hand-in-hand with Assange and Snowden to undermine US interests. Speculating about their ties to Russia is no longer "fringe", it is common sense.

Greenwald isn't a progressive BTW, maybe he was once but he has emerged primarily as a critic of liberalism and the Anglo-American power structure.

Originally Posted by RevHappy
To play devil's advocate, child trafficking is a real thing and the numbers arrested just this year in the US for trafficking is jaw dropping, for example:

That's just one sting operation, local to me. There are numerous others, nationally.

And let's remember, Dennis Hastert, speaker of the house from 1999 to 2007 is a convicted pedo, so it probably isn't a stretch to say there are others within the ranks.. Trafficking I'm not sure, but it isn't 'lol no way that's possible', we know from Hastert that it can be hidden for a long time

From what I've read, the 'Q' followers have as much resentment for the Republican establishment (McCain, Bush) as they do the Dems, so it isn't a 100% partisan coalition.
No. #QAnon focuses on "Hussein", Hillary and the DNC 90% of the time and believes Trump can do no wrong. It's a flock of FrreeeBirds.

I think a lot of the pedophilia stuff is real unfortunately. It's just not being done as a leftist satanic ritual conspiracy like Q says.

Originally Posted by RevHappy
See what I responded to malix above, just like there are establishment R's that side with the IC and Dems on the Trussia thing, there are lefty anti-establishment progressives that are on the Q wagon.
OK, like who? Anyone serious?
Old 08-02-2018, 04:05 AM
Oracle of GDD

BTW if you want to read about Hastert, here is a rabbit hole for you.

Hastert + SmarTech = the entire GOP hacked and compromised for years

Old 08-02-2018, 04:37 AM
Pork is NOT a verb!

Right, they're against anybody who doesn't bend the knee to Trump. Its like a cult of personality at this point.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:37 AM
Pork is NOT a verb!

Meanwhile, on the qanon subreddit -

Old 08-02-2018, 08:11 PM

https://qanon.pub/#1802

Lets see if anything comes up tomorrow.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Counsellor

Saying that.. I do think they're getting played, and have let confirmation bias take over rational thinking, kinda like the TDS crew
Lol, child trafficking is a thing, therefore QAnon's claims are sound.

Just because something is a thing does not mean that the globalist elite Rothchild-offspring reptilians are engaging in it. You seem to be missing that point. You're not being a devil's advocate, you're being a moron.

And again, as Ross said, a bunch of nutcases on the internet =/= the Russia issue. To claim that it does is, again, moronic.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Right, they're against anybody who doesn't bend the knee to Drumpf. Its like a cult of personality at this point.
It's a mixed coalition, a few intelligent, many disillusioned that have become irrational in their disillusionment, and a few absolute bonkers.

There's truth to some of it. I lurked through a few posts last night just to see what the hype is about now that it has blown up, the FISA stuff is pretty damning, undeniably.

Does that mean I believe it's real, NO, like with the 'Russia hacked our election' noise, I need absolute proof.

Originally Posted by confusedJDMvwGTI View Post
Lol, child trafficking is a thing, therefore QAnon's claims are sound.

Just because something is a thing does not mean that the globalist elite Rothchild-offspring reptilians are engaging in it. You seem to be missing that point. You're not being a devil's advocate, you're being a moron.

And again, as Ross said, a bunch of nutcases on the internet =/= the Russia issue. To claim that it does is, again, moronic.
Stop putting words in my mouth, I didn't say anything about all of Q's claims being sound nor did I attempt to justify the nutcases in that circle

Either learn to have a civil discussion like a grown adult, or **** right off
Old 08-03-2018, 04:22 AM
Imgur Lives Matter

TFW you throw out 1000 wild guesses and one of them lands

Old 08-03-2018, 05:14 AM
C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS

Originally Posted by FrreeeBird View Post
https://qanon.pub/#1802

Lets see if anything comes up tomorrow.
No chance I click that link. Can someone quote it?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does #QAnon deserve its own thread?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.