Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CAR STOLEN + CRAZY STORY

Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAR STOLEN + CRAZY STORY

First of all, expletive thiefs

well at 2:12 my girlfriend wakes me up to tell me my car is gone so i jump up and look out my window and its not there so i tell my dad and i call the police. While im talking to the police my dad gets up and take off to look for my car.

Edit: ill be back i gotta go ill fill you in when i get back

Modified by 8y61d at 11:47 AM 1/31/2007
Old 01-31-2007, 02:36 AM
god.loves.ugly

Default Re: CAR STOLEN + CRAZY STORY (8y61d)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 8y61d &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">First of all, expletive thiefs </TD></TR></TABLE>

that is not a very good story at all

Old 01-31-2007, 02:46 AM

sorry to hear man. i had my ls stolen, i know the feeling and it sucks. expletive thieves
Old 01-31-2007, 02:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok Sorry back to the story.

My dad wen to look maybe to see if he can find it. He wanted to take a gun but my mom stoped him. I stayed to wait for the police. about 10 min. pass and then i see a cop car come he pulls over about 100 ft from my house and i wait another 5 min then he comes the rest of the way, he was filling out paperwork. so he takes down the report and we find a Shaved key next to where my car was and tire marks where he burned out ( which is what woke my girlfriend up). so as hes taking the report and asks if i have a Chargers sticker on the rear window. i reply "No Why?" he said they may have found my car so i was like sweet. things started to look good. My dad left his cell at the house so i couldnt get ahold of him.

10 min later the officer tells me that my dad was at the Parris Police station wich is a town over from where i live.

My dad while looking for my car found the guy driving he then takes off after the thief and he tries to loose my dad in his truck on a dirt road, the thief rolls the car and crashes. my dad pulls up to the car and since he doesnt have his phone to call the police he pulled the thief out of my car and threw him in the back of his truck. He then drove towards the police station and i guess the guy jumped out.

so the officer tells me this and then tells me they are now looking for my car cuz i guess my dad cant remember exactly where it was at. 30 min. pass by and they find it. this is when i find out that it was rolled.

edit ill be back im gunna go look at my car

sorry for the cliff hangers
Old 01-31-2007, 03:06 AM
god.loves.ugly

Default Re: (8y61d)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 8y61d &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok Sorry back to the story.

My dad wen to look maybe to see if he can find it. He wanted to take a gun but my mom stoped him. I stayed to wait for the police. about 10 min. pass and then i see a cop car come he pulls over about 100 ft from my house and i wait another 5 min then he comes the rest of the way, he was filling out paperwork. so he takes down the report and we find a Shaved key next to where my car was and tire marks where he burned out ( which is what woke my girlfriend up). so as hes taking the report and asks if i have a Chargers sticker on the rear window. i reply "No Why?" he said they may have found my car so i was like sweet. things started to look good. My dad left his cell at the house so i couldnt get ahold of him.

10 min later the officer tells me that my dad was at the Parris Police station wich is a town over from where i live.

My dad while looking for my car found the guy driving he then takes off after the thief and he tries to loose my dad in his truck on a dirt road, the thief rolls the car and crashes. my dad pulls up to the car and since he doesnt have his phone to call the police he pulled the thief out of my car and threw him in the back of his truck. He then drove towards the police station and i guess the guy jumped out.

so the officer tells me this and then tells me they are now looking for my car cuz i guess my dad cant remember exactly where it was at. 30 min. pass by and they find it. this is when i find out that it was rolled.

edit ill be back im gunna go look at my car

sorry for the cliff hangers</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow you're dad should have knocked his *** out and said it was from the wreck haha

Old 01-31-2007, 03:09 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

this is funny.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:59 AM
amin n'rangwa edanea

Default Re: (god.loves.ugly)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by god.loves.ugly &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wow you're dad should have knocked his *** out and said it was from the wreck haha </TD></TR></TABLE>

should've hogtied his little stupid *** before throwing him back there
Old 01-31-2007, 04:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (fluxion)

Or hit his *** with the tire iron a couple times and said it was fom the accident.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Stew Pidasso)

I would think the theif would have time to jump out of the back by the time the dad steps in the truck to take off. Doesn't sound right.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

in for the pwnage
Old 01-31-2007, 05:56 AM
HT Order of Merit

Default Re: (full Circling)

lol wtf? Your dad threw him in the back of his truck?
Old 01-31-2007, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

alright i just got back from looking and picking up my car we had it towed back to my house, i have pictures and ill post them up a little later.

i got to talk to my dad to hear the full story. so here it goes

he takes off on a hunch that they would go towards parris and sees a car on the side of the road so he does a u turn then comes back, it wasnt my car so all in all he just spent maybe 1 min. just doing the u turn so he keep heading down the road when he sees my car pull out of a side street.
(if he would have not done the uturn he would have never seen my car)

he gets behind the guy and he takes off. he said they were flying at some points up to over 100 ( mind you this is a pretty whindy road and my dad is in an avalanch. well the next thing he knows is another car is behind him trying to do a pit minuver on his car. he takes off then starts to pull over. he then notices the cars split up so he continues after my car. they go on a wild goose chase through fields and road blocks then down a dirt road. he said that the guy was like messing with him swearving back and forth side to side then he sees him take off straight for the burms on the side of the dirt road ( my guess is that he was gunna try to just kinda come to a crashing stop then jump out and take off running and im sure he didnt intend on flipping the car over). so my dad sees him crash then pulls up to him ( and he did bring a gun) so he pistol whips the guy in the face drags him out of the car, points the gun at him and tells him to get up. so he pistol whips him again ( now the guy is barely awake) and throws him in the passanger seat. and as they are driving the guy is asking for him to roll down the window, and other **** like its not a big deal so my dad is like, "no expletive you" so he pulls up to the police station and when the guy sees that he jumps out and takes off running and my dad thought there was gunna be an officer there but they were closed. so the guy got away.

so my car got stolen, totaled and we had to pay a $155 towing fee.

this **** sucks and its my birthday this friday. happy birthday to me

i have a 1000 dollor deductable so im just hoping that they will give me some money for my car.

if anyone wants to donate to my expletive thiefs fund my paypal is [email protected]

Modified by 8y61d at 3:10 PM 1/31/2007
Old 01-31-2007, 06:01 AM
816d16 owes me money!

you ruined it by asking for donations.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (usdm420)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by usdm420 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you ruined it by asking for donations.</TD></TR></TABLE>

he didnt ask for donations in that way exactly.....

harmless if u ask me..
Old 01-31-2007, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by usdm420 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you ruined it by asking for donations.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 01-31-2007, 06:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

it was actually more of a joke (IE expletive thiefs fund not help buy a new car found)
Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

umm yeeeaaaaaaaaa.....
Old 01-31-2007, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd now it should be locked.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:32 AM
EPIC TUNING

Default Re: (Type X)

I hope you learned your lesson.

Dont drive a Honda
Old 01-31-2007, 06:35 AM
HT Order of Merit

Default Re: (E-Rok)

Your dad should have shot him.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:39 AM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: (E-Rok)

TTIPWOPs
Old 01-31-2007, 06:47 AM
Abusing my rights one day at a time.

Default Re: (sicky)

your Dad is GANGSTER
Old 01-31-2007, 06:48 AM
EPIC TUNING

Default Re: (Mordekizzle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mordekizzle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your Dad is GANGSTER </TD></TR></TABLE>

yea props to your dad
Old 01-31-2007, 06:48 AM

Default Re: (sicky)

Did your dad at least get a good look at him?
Old 01-31-2007, 06:53 AM
3rd g3aR vTak

Default Re: (Mordekizzle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mordekizzle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your Dad is GANGSTER </TD></TR></TABLE>
The best part of the story.

I want 5 minutes of my life back and my click refunded.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.