Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (sorta long)

Old 07-28-2002, 12:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (sorta long)

i just read a post by GSRwBOOST (jake) about how ricers r making the streetracing world and insurance premiums go up. i related to what he was saying but i have my own little world.
the big difference in my world VS jakes world is i live in a small town about 30k ppl. 99 out of 100 ppl r ricers, then there is me. the only true hardcore enthusiast.

except in my world, all the riceboys talk ****. y do they talk ****??? hell if i know. i guess it might b from the jealousy that i have knowledge/knowhow to do all my own work. they sport the F&F *** wings, altezzas, stupid looking body kits. yet in my small world i am the god of hondas/acuras. yet these ricers get an article in the local paper about their car club.

the events that they attend, the stuff they do for the community. i find it funny how in the article they point out that they try not to "drink and drive", "street race" and they r just a bunch of kids trying to b good. funny thing is, one of founders of the group is a convicted drug dealer, another member is the #1 looked for "streetracer" (in his ****** lookin CRX, BONE STOCK MOTOR) by the local cops.

they regularly have parties at another members house then drive home. maybe someone can relate to this, i find it funny, yet irritating that they even have the ***** to talk about me. i mean if they wanted to go fast, maybe some of them shouldnt have spent their money on "ricer" goods and spent it on speed parts. maybe they shoudnt have knocked up their women and that would have saved alot of $$$$$ for good parts.

maybe they will just realize i will always make more money and always look down upon them. im just venting, it gets old. in a town of 30k ppl u get word of mouth real quick. maybe ill just gather the group and lay the smack down directly upon them. i mean, **** what r they goin to do to me???? not a ****** thing at all.

i think when they come up to me and ask stupid questions and i tell them their idea sux and is the wrong way of doing things, maybe they just cant handle the truth. problem is, ive never been one to tell ppl what "they want to hear". id much rather tell them the truth.

well i think im done, i know one of the members is on this board. maybe he will pass the word on. maybe some fun will come outta this venting session. can anyone relate????

Edited for better viewing pleasure before I went blind
By EVIL Teken, the most respected Moderator in the M&M world
Old 07-28-2002, 12:34 AM

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (hondaatwsu)

D00d....until you start using proper punctuation & capitalization, that post will remain unreadable.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (FyrFytr)

hey what can i say, its broken english. **** its 130 in the mornin. cut me a break. lol.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I like going up to guys and asking what engine they have in their honda, and when they get it wrong...I still know...so matter-of-factly...I say "no you don't" some guy tried to tell me he had a B16B in his civic...nope...he didn't...and I hear ya...my town is bad too...ricers everywhere...
Old 07-28-2002, 07:12 AM
I didn't ask for a dime.

Default Re: Can Anymore Relate?

I read it and it made perfect sense. I swear, if something isn't handed to you on a silver platter, you starting swinging at the ballzack.

Anyway, we already know they were hit with the stupid stick so they will never learn the right way of doing things. I'd ignore them. Let them talk chit and whatnot. No need for you get a headache over it.
Old 07-28-2002, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No but seriously...I've never been bothered by ricers. The only ones around here are the occasional fartpipe/3-point chrome rims, etc...but still Altezzas up the wazoo (Is there any place in this country that has escaped their wrath?). It's kinda nice actually, not having to worry too much about anyone else. I bring my chit to the autocross and that's the only competition I get
Old 07-28-2002, 09:54 AM

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (MrBite)

Every car in my area has ALTEZZA's and if they dont, they have a Super Street windsheild banner!
Old 08-05-2002, 09:53 AM

Location: Where All Funky Things Come From...., Stankonia, USA
Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (Lord Titus)

hondaatwsu;

I completely agree with you. Euro is a bunch of bullshit. I was one of them at one point but then as I got more into performance I ****** dropped out. I have so much **** to say but you know what, im not going to because even if i dont like any of their cars some of them are still my good friends.
Old 08-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (civicatuofw)

I don't think 30k people is what I would consider a small town.
Old 08-05-2002, 10:07 AM
YodaIsGod

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (ricodemus)

man, once you installed i/h/e , you can rape ANYONE!!!
and yeah, 1/4mi is the best test for ANY mod. Even slapping on a APC banner will help you in the 1/4mi.

TENZO R 4 EVA!!!

Old 08-05-2002, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (civicatuofw)

u know exactly what im talkin about though eric. i mean i like some of the guys but they need to put up or shut up. i mean im not goin to b a total ******* and tell them that their cars suck. but when they come up to me and ask my opinion, they better expect the TRUTH. then they go out and do the exact opposite. plus if they have the urge to talk ****, they need to come to me and do it. im not one to start trouble but if they dont know what the **** they r talkin about they need to shut the hell up. andrew is on my last nerve, he can shoot all the NOS he can at a NON EXISTENT B16, he will never catch me. i still got plans for the hatch, anyone that even hits 13s from that crew will get some respect from me but im not goin to wipe their asses along the way. all they need to do is read a bit, they will learn, then they will take that into account and use it wisely instead of being ricers. andrew needs to learn that my civic, yet stripped, its always in street form. i ran 13 flat in street form and it can do it all day and night. his B16 powered REX doesnt stand a chance, he would b better off runnin the accord, haha.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:26 PM
rookn00b

Default Re: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (sorta long)

Originally Posted by 1 2 NV View Post
y do they talk ****???
Old 02-11-2019, 05:30 PM
something gnarly

screenshotted & saved to cringe folder
Old 02-11-2019, 05:50 PM
They let me pick

I read this and was like, what year is it. Then I noticed the year. 17years makes quite a difference.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Antisemites Anonymous

Yes i can relate.

And its why i'm not into cars anymore. Not the social aspect of it anyway. People are so goddamn immature its retarded. The car scene has always had its drama, i can remember being a kid in the mid 80s and my old man running into trouble at the track, park, here and there..But there was no silly faggy **** talking, and it was almost always dealt with on the spot. This kid ****, i have no time for.

Cars for me are now a solo, private thing. I think once some of us get really old we will be able to enjoy each others company, but until then, i drive alone.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:49 PM
KILLAB17VTEC

I like that there's no more honda acura ricers any more. Most people still driving those are the true enthusiasts, and now the trend is just towards restoration/preservation.
Ricers now are in VW's and europ trash
Old 02-12-2019, 06:03 AM

(Pidgin was the first form of english I know how to speak, so I get what OP is saying.)

At this point, we need to love and embrace all, including Ricers. This "interest" (or sport) is dying. Even NASCAR is declining. Look at the bad attempt at a Supra. No one like cars now. If we all don't unite, all sports cars will just go away. And we will have Trucks, SUVs, and CUVs.

Old 02-12-2019, 06:14 AM
Cole Trickle

This is a beautiful thread.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:15 AM
El Chico

Old 02-12-2019, 06:32 AM
eight equals equals equals D

cliffs

then there is me. the only true hardcore enthusiast.

in my small world i am the god of hondas/acuras.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

nowadays, its not the ricers faults that premiums are going up. Its idiot drivers.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I saw the words "street racing" and "ricers" and immediately checked the post date.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

But you know what, i just read a post by GSRwBOOST (jake) about how ricers r making the streetracing world and insurance premiums go up. i related to what he was saying but i have my own little world.
the big difference in my world VS jakes world is i live in a small town about 30k ppl. 99 out of 100 ppl r ricers, then there is me. the only true hardcore enthusiast.

except in my world, all the riceboys talk ****. y do they talk ****??? hell if i know. i guess it might b from the jealousy that i have knowledge/knowhow to do all my own work. they sport the F&F *** wings, altezzas, stupid looking body kits. yet in my small world i am the god of hondas/acuras. yet these ricers get an article in the local paper about their car club.

the events that they attend, the stuff they do for the community. i find it funny how in the article they point out that they try not to "drink and drive", "street race" and they r just a bunch of kids trying to b good. funny thing is, one of founders of the group is a convicted drug dealer, another member is the #1 looked for "streetracer" (in his ****** lookin CRX, BONE STOCK MOTOR) by the local cops.

they regularly have parties at another members house then drive home. maybe someone can relate to this, i find it funny, yet irritating that they even have the ***** to talk about me. i mean if they wanted to go fast, maybe some of them shouldnt have spent their money on "ricer" goods and spent it on speed parts. maybe they shoudnt have knocked up their women and that would have saved alot of $$$$$ for good parts.

maybe they will just realize i will always make more money and always look down upon them. im just venting, it gets old. in a town of 30k ppl u get word of mouth real quick. maybe ill just gather the group and lay the smack down directly upon them. i mean, **** what r they goin to do to me???? not a ****** thing at all.

i think when they come up to me and ask stupid questions and i tell them their idea sux and is the wrong way of doing things, maybe they just cant handle the truth. problem is, ive never been one to tell ppl what "they want to hear". id much rather tell them the truth.

well i think im done, i know one of the members is on this board. maybe he will pass the word on. maybe some fun will come outta this venting session. can anyone relate????
Old 02-12-2019, 07:04 AM

Man, this is the 2nd mean OG bump up. What's the deal? Do we need to talk about how the world will end with Y2K again because clocks were not built to go past 1999?
Old 02-12-2019, 07:07 AM
I am SO fancy!

It reads so much better 17 years later.

It really captures the angst of our generation.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CAN ANYONE RELATE????? (sorta long)

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.