Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone give a helping hand?

Old 08-09-2007, 11:37 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Can anyone give a helping hand?

Ok after so many private messages with this suggestion I decided to give it a try.
I see no other option at this point.

Here was the original thread for those of you who missed it.

http://www.djournal.com/forum/...art=1

After going to court yesterday and being fined 300 more dollars because I refused to kick some teenagers out of my business after closing time. They were waiting for their parents to pick them up. It was 12:20 am. They would have been waiting in downtown with nobody to make sure they were safe.

Anyway...I am going to sue if I can come up with 7500.00 for the civil rights lawyer. I have 30 days from yesterday to file an appeal in curcuit court. This has to stop. I have not even had time to grieve over the loss of my son due to this one horse towns ignorant behavior. Day before yesterday I lost my Grandfather and I can't even afford to go to the funeral as I risk being put in jail for their shiesty crooked *** fines and threats.

What I am asking is if anyone can spare some change to help make a difference.

I will post documents from the lawyer if I am able to raise the $$.
I am not out to get some bonus bucks. I just want to make some wrongs right.
I would also like to ask that if you read the story and do not agree with what is being done, to please take a moment to sign up and leave your comment.
Please if all you can say is "MOVE" please do not comment.
I can't move and have noplace to go.
From the bottom of my heart I thank each and everyone of you.

God Bless us all.

Michael
A.K.A
E.Honda

Any donations can be made via paypal to [email protected]hoo.com or if money order is all you can do I will shoot you my address.

Thank you all.

Modified by E.Honda at 2:57 PM 8/9/2007

Modified by E.Honda at 3:52 PM 8/9/2007

Modified by E.Honda at 5:10 PM 8/9/2007
Old 08-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Can anyone give a helping hand? (E.Honda)

Damn man...

Let me see what I can do
Old 08-09-2007, 12:00 PM
* B A N N E D *

Ehhh...
Old 08-09-2007, 12:04 PM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: (InsertRacialSlur)

Not to be a dick, but being that you are 39 shouldn't you be able to fight your own battles? Just a thought.

I just pray that when I'm 39 that I'm not on some forum asking for handouts from kids.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (sicky)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sicky &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not to be a dick, but being that you are 39 shouldn't you be able to fight your own battles? Just a thought.

I just pray that when I'm 39 that I'm not on some forum asking for handouts from kids.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Obviously you have not read the story. It is not just my battle.

I work with "KIDS" everyday. I have given 15 years of my life to help "KIDS" and keep them off the streets.

I am sure there are alot of people older than I that are in worse shape than I. I have fed the hungry and clothed the homeless when I was able. I have held benifits for the humane society and others in need. I have even given parts to people here who were in a financial bind.

If my place closes due to crooked politics and dirty cops, where will the "kids" turn to? There is NO OTHER place in this town for the kids to go. And that is a fact.
The average age of my customers is 16.

It's not like I am asking for your first born. There are thousands and thousands of members here. I know most everyone can afford a dollar or two.
I am in a bind and know that I can still spare a dollar or two for someone who is putting it to a good cause.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:15 PM

where these kids kick it at?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: (E.Honda)

Can you post some cliffs? I cant get in the forum you are reffering to becasuse if web site blocking.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:20 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Peter Said)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Peter Said &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where these kids kick it at?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

What you mean bro?

I have a gameroom/ pool room.

I will see if I can get a video made to show you all.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Jedimiah)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jedimiah &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can you post some cliffs? I cant get in the forum you are reffering to becasuse if web site blocking.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Website blocking?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Foreign Symbols

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can you post some cliffs? I cant get in the forum you are reffering to becasuse if web site blocking. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I only have access to HT and a few other sites at work. If you can do cliffs cool, if not, no biggie. But this whole situation has my curiosity.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:59 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (juevi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by juevi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I only have access to HT and a few other sites at work. If you can do cliffs cool, if not, no biggie. But this whole situation has my curiosity.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe you can hit this.

http://www.djournal.com/forum/...art=1
Old 08-09-2007, 01:02 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E.Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Maybe you can hit this.

http://www.djournal.com/forum/...art=1</TD></TR></TABLE>

nope, ill read it at home.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

it seems as though you just want to sue everyone and I have a feeling that you are not telling your story to the fullest extent of truth.

sorry but thats just my OPINION
Old 08-09-2007, 01:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (cantaffordaccord)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cantaffordaccord &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it seems as though you just want to sue everyone and I have a feeling that you are not telling your story to the fullest extent of truth.

sorry but thats just my OPINION</TD></TR></TABLE>

And you get that from?

Everyone?............One would have to be crazy to post something like that unless they have the facts and documents to back it up.

Take a hike dude.
Nothing for you to see here.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:35 PM
* B A N N E D *

I'd be making phone calls in a situation like this rather than asking a bunch of strangers on a honda forum for advice.

That's just my two cents, using a hint of common sense.

I'm off like jewish forskin.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: (HOMESLICE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HOMESLICE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'd be making phone calls in a situation like this rather than asking a bunch of strangers on a honda forum for advice.

That's just my two cents, using a hint of common sense.

I'm off like jewish forskin.</TD></TR></TABLE>

if you read through his original post, you will see that he has exhuasted all non legal avenues. Now he is here coming to us for help. Last i checked we are a community of ppl from all walks of life. There is bound to be people who have gone through something like this, or are willing to lend a helping hand, and a buck or two.

good luck OP.. that sucks
Old 08-09-2007, 01:40 PM

HOLY- *******-****!! Your life sucks... I thought I had it bad sometimes... I bitched for a whole week because I had two tires blowout....
Old 08-09-2007, 02:09 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Preferio)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Preferio &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HOLY- *******-****!! Your life sucks... I thought I had it bad sometimes... I bitched for a whole week because I had two tires blowout....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the reminder bro...
Old 08-09-2007, 02:09 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (hinshu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hinshu &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

if you read through his original post, you will see that he has exhuasted all non legal avenues. Now he is here coming to us for help. Last i checked we are a community of ppl from all walks of life. There is bound to be people who have gone through something like this, or are willing to lend a helping hand, and a buck or two.

good luck OP.. that sucks</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Bro.
Just trying to save some sanity now...lol.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:12 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Can anyone give a helping hand? (E.Honda)

It's all good people...I will figure something out.

Sorry for wasting your time....My apologies.

Mods...feel free to delete.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.