Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

Best mass e-mail program? Outlook express mass options?

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best mass e-mail program? Outlook express mass options?

Old 12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best mass e-mail program? Outlook express mass options?

I have a ton of contacts from customers and would like to e-mail them on atleast a yearly basis just to keep in contact with them with product updates, etc.. There are too many contacts to BCC as my server seems to screw up as soon as one e-mail doesn't go through (then rejects the rest of the contacts)

What is the best mass e-mail program out there to accomplish this task, where I can insert HTML, etc. Just like I can do in Outlook express?

If not, does anyone know the best method to e-mail a ton of people at once with the same message via Outlook?

Thanks
Old 12-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Best mass e-mail program? Outlook express mass options? (stickercuttingcom)

you can do that with almost anything.. just separate the e-mail addresses with commas
Old 12-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It doesn't work so well with hundreds of contacts for some reason. I have tried breaking them up, but its so difficult to keep track when doing it like that. I don't like to spam, but I do like to keep in touch so I don't want to e-mail people twice.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.