Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > General Discussion and Debate
Reload this Page >

anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question...

Notices
General Discussion and Debate Discuss, Debate, and Converse with other Honda-Tech members in a mature, intelligent manner.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question...

Old 09-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question...

Is there a timelimit on using it before they start charging you extra? or does it take up airtime minutes? Is it really any good.. i mean its only 3 bucks a month extra through my company... but still...

thanks

Jon
Old 09-11-2004, 10:19 PM

Default Re: anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question... (Ideal)

On my phone it costs minutes the whole time. But I don't pay for the web, I set it up to be free. Try opening the browser and look for a phone symbol on your phone. Mine does that. It means it's sending data, and costing you minutes.
Old 09-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question... (Butler)

free?
Old 09-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question... (Ideal)

bump
Old 09-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question... (Butler)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Butler &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">On my phone it costs minutes the whole time. But I don't pay for the web, I set it up to be free. Try opening the browser and look for a phone symbol on your phone. Mine does that. It means it's sending data, and costing you minutes.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yay for sprint, my internet with sprint doesn't use any minutes
Old 09-12-2004, 02:05 PM

Default Re: anyone use the Verizons Web 2.0 on their phone... quick question... (civicdxtyper)

I was screwed over by sprint with my internet. They were supposed to give it to me for free for 3 mos. They charged me the first month. I called them they fixed it. It happened 2 more months in a row. After that I dropped them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.