anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion


anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2004, 04:01 PM   #1
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force

I gotta pass a urine test tomm and have been searching around for something that can help me out. Has anyone ever tried Test Pure Magnum Force? I heard that it works. I know I can get it online but does anyone know where else I can find this? GNC? thanks
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:21 PM   #2
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (CivicSiR94)

anyone?
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:24 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Fraggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Freezing in MN
Posts: 357
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (CivicSiR94)

go to your local bong shop, i hear the drinks work pretty good, but personally i used a thing calleed urine-luck, its a vile you pur in your test and makes it come clean. either way, any detoxifiers will be 30-50 bucks. yes gnc does have some detoxifiers, but here they only carry the drinks
Fraggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:25 PM   #4
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (Fraggle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggle
go to your local bong shop, i hear the drinks work pretty good, but personally i used a thing calleed urine-luck, its a vile you pur in your test and makes it come clean. either way, any detoxifiers will be 30-50 bucks. yes gnc does have some detoxifiers, but here they only carry the drinks
It doesnt really matter if it is a pill or a drink as long as it works
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:30 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Fraggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Freezing in MN
Posts: 357
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (CivicSiR94)

go hit up your bong shop, im sure they'll have somethin, if they dont or if theres notone near, then try gnc, if you do get a drink, make sure you read the directions really carefully, you have to like drink it then 72 oz, then **** 3 times and od your 4th it will be clean or somethin like that
Fraggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:33 PM   #6
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (Fraggle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggle
go hit up your bong shop, im sure they'll have somethin, if they dont or if theres notone near, then try gnc, if you do get a drink, make sure you read the directions really carefully, you have to like drink it then 72 oz, then **** 3 times and od your 4th it will be clean or somethin like that
Yea I am not sure if there are any bong shops around here but after I will go to GNC tomm afternoon too see what I can from them.
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:02 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Fraggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Freezing in MN
Posts: 357
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (CivicSiR94)

be sure to ask for a 'detoxifier', dont call it other names like '**** test passer' or what ever, then they get suspicious and may not sell ya
Fraggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:05 PM   #8
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 372
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (Fraggle)

If you have to pass a test here is what you do, get a buddy with a clean sample, and pis into a condom, take a need with you and have the **** come out ofthe condom that you have attached to the inside of your zipper and into the cup.
lkshs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:42 AM   #9
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (lkshs123)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkshs123
If you have to pass a test here is what you do, get a buddy with a clean sample, and pis into a condom, take a need with you and have the **** come out ofthe condom that you have attached to the inside of your zipper and into the cup.
I would do that but then I heard that they measure the temperature of the ****
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:52 AM   #10
Honda-Tech Member
 
brinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: NY
Posts: 870
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (CivicSiR94)

just keep in in your ***. Nice and toasty.
brinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:16 AM   #11
Member
 
Luke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,826
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (CivicSiR94)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSiR94
I gotta pass a urine test tomm and have been searching around for something that can help me out. Has anyone ever tried Test Pure Magnum Force? I heard that it works. I know I can get it online but does anyone know where else I can find this? GNC? thanks
If you 'have to pass a urine test' then donít do stupid **** that puts you in jeopardy of doing so. Why do you think they call it dope?
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:25 AM   #12
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: anyone every used Test Pure Magnum Force (Luke)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke

If you 'have to pass a urine test' then donít do stupid **** that puts you in jeopardy of doing so. Why do you think they call it dope?
Yea I know but I didnt think that I would have to a urine test this soon and plus I occasionally do it
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:54 AM   #13
Honda-Tech Member
 
blackgrrl23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: NOVA
Posts: 186
Default

Go to GNC and ask for a detoxifier. It's that simple. Don't risk the "condom method" because sometimes they are watching you. Trust me.
blackgrrl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 11:37 AM   #14
B*a*n*n*e*d
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Somewhere Here, Here
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: (blackgrrl23)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgrrl23
Go to GNC and ask for a detoxifier. It's that simple. Don't risk the "condom method" because sometimes they are watching you. Trust me.
Yea I went to GNC today and bought this drink it was called something like cleanse formula hopefully it'll work
scrap1ngsr is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bogarts or weld's??? help 85mmek9 Drag Racing 54 05-09-2007 02:42 PM
wich tires for summer and what ones for track? B bOy CrAyOn Wheel and Tire 22 03-04-2006 11:16 AM
testing waters: 16" chrome rims teamOREO*JP For Sale 2 02-28-2005 07:27 AM
IS this a good setup? au-gsr Acura Integra 9 11-11-2002 02:28 PM
Turbonetics Stainless Turbo Covers... blowncivichb Forced Induction 15 02-27-2002 05:53 AM


Tags
carry, cleansing, colors, detoxifiers, doesnt, force, formula, forums, magnum, pee, pure, reviews, stores, test, testpure, work

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:05 PM.